Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2014, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paris_Capone (View Post)
I am excited to see where this story line is going to go. I feel like Crowely has been grooming Dean for this even though he didn't think that it would happen this quickly. Maybe this season will go along the lines of when Willow when Dark on Buffy and now Sam will have to save Dean. Either way I am all about seeing Dean as a Knight of Hell they always put the Darkness on to Sam I think it is Ou boys turn to go and howl at the moon
I've been thinking the same thing. Just because he's a demon doesn't mean he's not Dean. I can see him staying the same...but just having some power. I'm thinking he'll be more knight of hell over regular demon. Which might surprise Crowley, a knight would be more powerful, wouldn't he?

I'd love to see a darkWillow/Xander moment between Dean/Sam...Sam finally needs to save Dean, not only for Dean's sake, but for his own.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-27-2014, 04:16 AM
Absolute Fan

hi guys!
after watching SN finale i was wondering what other people are thinking about it! Dean becoming demon?! WOW it was his biggest fear... like always! damn that was good! when he was dying (not the first time ) i was crying like a baby! AGAIN lol he was great in this season
Old 05-27-2014, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I find it very thrilling! Dean does have those dark tendencies sometimes, especially lately. It has been a logical step for him.

Not everything is black or white anymore. Just because Dean is a demon, he doesn't have to be evil. He still has his choices, and he can make the right one, like Crowley or Meg does sometimes. It's not the end of Dean!
Old 05-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Absolute Fan

i know what you mean! i think it's gonna be great season with Dean as a demon! he will be fighting with that but who knows what gonna happen?
Old 05-27-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
I find it very thrilling! Dean does have those dark tendencies sometimes, especially lately. It has been a logical step for him.

Not everything is black or white anymore. Just because Dean is a demon, he doesn't have to be evil. He still has his choices, and he can make the right one, like Crowley or Meg does sometimes. It's not the end of Dean!
Completely agree. And I would love to see it play out that way. Dean keeping his 'human' qualities while being demon/knight of hell. I think if anybody can do it, it can be Dean. I think he'll use it as a tool to help take down demons/monsters etc.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I've been thinking the same thing. Just because he's a demon doesn't mean he's not Dean. I can see him staying the same...but just having some power. I'm thinking he'll be more knight of hell over regular demon. Which might surprise Crowley, a knight would be more powerful, wouldn't he?

I'd love to see a darkWillow/Xander moment between Dean/Sam...Sam finally needs to save Dean, not only for Dean's sake, but for his own.
i sure hope they don't go the true evil route and make him completely demon and no dean. cause that Dean has more fight than that!

AND THAT IS WHAT I NEED i think that would make it all worth it i would love a moment like that for them
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 05-27-2014, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Season 10 has so much potential with Demon Dean. I can't wait to see how it all comes about in the end because Dean is not a normal demon like most are thinking. I believe he's just replaced Cain as the leader of the Knights of Hell. he'll have lots of influence. Now, if he just hang on to his humanity, all will be fine.
And Jensen will do an awesome job at it as usual
Old 05-28-2014, 12:49 AM
Master Fan

maybe I'm over thinking this cause I'm not excited for demon Dean, its not what I wanted him to be noticed for as he fall under the radar mostly, plus its been done before, hopefully the s/l will be exciting.
Old 05-28-2014, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
Completely agree. And I would love to see it play out that way. Dean keeping his 'human' qualities while being demon/knight of hell. I think if anybody can do it, it can be Dean. I think he'll use it as a tool to help take down demons/monsters etc.
what better way to control hell than from the inside!
Old 05-29-2014, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

^ that's a possibility too
Old 05-29-2014, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Warning (View Post)
maybe I'm over thinking this cause I'm not excited for demon Dean, its not what I wanted him to be noticed for as he fall under the radar mostly, plus its been done before, hopefully the s/l will be exciting.
i'm not excited either... i hope that they make me excited with how they handle it.. i just don't know how i want them to handle it yet
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 05-29-2014, 11:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by light the fuse (View Post)
i'm not excited either... i hope that they make me excited with how they handle it.. i just don't know how i want them to handle it yet
feeling exactly the same
Old 05-30-2014, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope the writers handle the demon storyline well in s10 too!

Old 05-31-2014, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too!

Love the art
Old 05-31-2014, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
what better way to control hell than from the inside!
Exactly! It would throw a wrench into everything. Especially for Crowley, because he let the 'enemy' in. There are going to be a lot of demons/angels that are not going to be thrilled about this. So now you not only have to 'save' Dean from being a demon/knight, but you have to protect him as well, even if he starts to embrace his darkside a bit. Lots of potential.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread