Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2018, 03:42 AM
New Fan

Potential Season 6 Blu-ray Error?

Not too long ago, I bought the Seasons 1-12 blu-ray box set directly from Amazon (not some other external seller) and I've been slowly making my way through them all. I was checking the special features listed for Season 6, which claims that the final two episodes from the anime series, All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1 and Part 2, are included on the third disc. As I've not seen the anime series before, I thought I'd check them out and instead of those two episodes, the episodes featured were The Alter Ego (the first episode) and Till Death Do Us Part (the sixth episode).

This confused me as every other special feature on each disc in the set is as they should be, yet those two anime episodes were clearly not as had been listed on the back of the set. Does anyone else here know anything about this and if you have the set (or the regular single Season 6 release), could you check the two anime episodes too? It has me worried that I may have a counterfeit set, and I'm not entirely sure what to think as Amazon has never sent me any counterfeit items before.
BlackRock3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top