Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

till tomorrow

we are on season 3... so in winter the 4th season will start (i'm looking forward to it )
Lucas - Peyton One Tree Hill

Hilarie ~ One Tree Hill
Old 09-11-2005, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm able to watch re-runs every weekend, so with that we are half way through the third season. I believe Until tomorrow
Old 09-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Passionate Fan

So I see you guys are Smallville fans! I used to be one to, but not anymore, i got tired of it, but that's great you like it!

Icon credit: -louise-
Old 09-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Woah only three shows? I would never be able to only do three. I have about 12 i think, and i wanted to add more! lol.

I watch smallville but im not a huge fan, infact i find it boring most of the time. but jensen being in it last season helped alot.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Supreme Fan

12? wow that is a lot Maz

I only watch LOST and One Tree Hill, well know I´m adding SN of course

@Georg: Hi gorgeous I saw the pic Jules posted and I really have to say If I weren´t in a relationship (and a little bit younger ) I would totally hit on you

Icon Credit
Old 09-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

i guessed 12 actually, but when i checked it really was 12! Here is my list: The O.C., Gilmore Girls, Supernatural, What I Like About You, America's Next Top Model, Veronica Mars, Lost, Charmed, Desperate Housewives, Smallville, Alias and One Tree Hill.

But i dont watch any other TV. Like alot of people just randomly channel surf and watch stuff but i only watch tv when im watching one of my shows.
Old 09-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

This is an easy modding job, I've hardly had to doh anything

I watch quite a lot of shows, too, Maz. I watch The OC, Joey, Alias, Arrested Development, Desperate Housewives, ER, House, obviously Scrubs, and I'm going to try Close to Home, Kitchen Confidential and How I Met Your Mother, too.

And I watch Neighbours and Coronation Street and some other random English things - you know, one off dramas (sometimes) and I've been LOVING How To Start Your Own Country, I'm gutted its over!

I still haven't had chance to watch the Supernatural pilot so I haven't made up my mind about it yet!
Old 09-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow that is alot...well I guess that was the amount of show I used to watch now I narrowed it to a few...

One tree hill, Gilmore Girls, Lost, Veronica Mars, Supernatural and I think that's all, but maybe I,ll keep watching once in a while everwood...

Icon credit: -louise-
Old 09-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi everyone. How's it going?

BIG THANKS to whoever made my avatar
Old 09-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey ho!

joey is so funny! i never thought, i would watch the show, cause i didn't like him at all @ friends...

sonya... => =>
Lucas - Peyton One Tree Hill

Hilarie ~ One Tree Hill
Old 09-12-2005, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

aww, Rach, sorry for not letting you do anything! i didnt think i'd be able to get online while i was away, but its been easy to get online! hehe.

I started watching Joey when it first started but i didnt find it that funny or good so i stopped, but i heard it got better. I dont watch many 30 min comedies, i only watch What I Like About You thats really comedy I think.

Mel how are you doing? its good to see you here.
Old 09-12-2005, 04:46 AM
Elite Fan

Hee, don't worry about it! I don't mind being a supervisory mod You know what you're talking about, anyway!

I like Joey. It's not HILARIOUS, but I find it to be about as funny as Friends was at its least funny point Funny enough to keep me watching. Scrubs is my one true 30 min comedy love, though. In fact, my s2 DVDs arrived half an hour ago, so I'll be going to watch them now! Yay!
Old 09-12-2005, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

i always wanted to watch Scrubs, but i think it was on at the same time as something else when it first came in the UK so i never watched it. And i prob would have stuck with Joey if i didnt already have a million shows to watch! lol.

You should def watch the Supernatural Pilot on Tues to see if you like it. It was awesome.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
Woah only three shows? I would never be able to only do three. I have about 12 i think, and i wanted to add more! lol.

I watch smallville but im not a huge fan, infact i find it boring most of the time. but jensen being in it last season helped alot.
Trust me, if I didn't have school. My list would be pretty big, even bigger with the ones that I REALLY want to check out. But haven't like:

- VM
- OC
- Lost
Old 09-12-2005, 07:29 AM
Passionate Fan

The shows I really like are GG, VM and most likely SN will join the list too ...
I'm a huge Buffy Fan as well ... I used to like Smallvill,e but it always aired on weekend here in Germany and I have other things to do at the weekend ... I missed too much ... and couldn't follow the story anymore
Charmed got boring and OC ... kind of too, I don't know ... maybe I should watch it in English. The original versions are always better lol
And Lost just ... confused me ... I watched one episode, then the second and then I stopped ... I don't know, that show was just nothing for me.
But since I'm from Germany ... having three shows from which you always wanna know everything is - well - enough ... I guess the magical word here is: 'school' ...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread