Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Off Topic #4: Talk about other shows we like almost as much as this one. Almost.

Continue talking about things not related to SN.

Bringing my last comment from the last thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
i liked VD last season in flashbacks, in that i liked their old relationship, or atleast i could appreciate it for what it was. but Veronica is so completely different to what she was before Lilly died and i think VD are trying to hold onto something thats long gone. Whereas LoVe only fell for each other now, after they are who they are, not the memory of them. This is just IMO.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Passionate Fan

I totally get what you mean...but I,m a sucker for old flames that find eac other back and learn to live with their new selves...Always have been always will be....but I wish I could make up my mind on wich couple I like better, unfortunately I can't...

Icon credit: -louise-
Old 10-10-2005, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

LoVe. LoVe. LoVe.

Hehe. Not that im trying to persuade you either way! lol.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Supreme Fan

aww I need some pity

earlier I called my chef and told him I can´t come to work for the next few days cause my head is killing me and I have this really bad cold, but then I remembered that I have those really important essays I have to write for the uni so anyway no work for me but a lot of uni stuff and the thing is when I´m sick I make a million grammatic errors. So yeah I really pity the people who have to read my papers.

sorry, I stop to complain right now

Icon Credit
Old 10-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Master Fan

aww, Sonya, that sucks! Having to work while sick is horrible. I hope you feel better soon!
Old 10-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Supreme Fan

thanks Maz I hope so too and on top of that I had just a little night chat with my daughter (who should be sleeping for hours) and she told me that I´m sick because I´m old...very old

Icon Credit
Old 10-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Sonya- oh your daughter is funny! but it sucks that you're sick and have to do all that school stuff...I hope you'll get better very soon!

Maz - I feel no pressure whatsoever who knows I might just get bored with DV and LoVe will win...

Icon credit: -louise-
Old 10-10-2005, 08:37 PM
Addicted Fan

HA! OMGZ! I hadn't been to the last thread in a while, and I saw the title of this one, and came in intending to say

"In keeping with the title....

Veronica Mars!! I heart that show. I objected and protested greatly for Season One's original airing because of OTH, but friends got me hooked over the summer and now I heart it more than OTH! and almost more than Supernatural!"

So what do I see? Veronica Mars discussion!!! Great minds totally think alike. There should be a VM/Supernatural crossover episode thing. hee. Anyway. Yeah. So. Shipperness. I like Veronica with anyone BUT Wallace as long as they treat her right. Everyone from major players Duncan, Logan and Weevil, to the less seen characters Casey, Beaver, and the cop dude who's name is slipping my mind.

Oh except Troy. He was heinous. Gah.

On a completely different note, today was a day of firsts for me...

-My first time of really seriously with conciousness driving alone in NC.
-My first time driving new car alone.
-My first time crossing the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge alone.
-My first time crossing the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge in pouring rain.
-My first time crossing the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge in pouring rain alone.
-My first time getting stuck in line on the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge, and I do mean on it, while it went up for a ship, while driving.
-My first time getting stuck in line on the Cape Fear Memorial Bridge, and I do mean on it, while it went up for a ship, while driving alone.
-My first time going into an insurance agency (my dad always did this otherwise.).
-My first time I got my NC drivers license.
-My first time I made a cell phone call WHILE driving.
-My first time I made a cell phone call WHILE driving in NC.
-My first time driving the new car at night.

Pretty nifty huh?

It was also the first time my DVR made me think I'd completely dreamed the previous night. See. I set it to record Crossing Jordan, which was supposed to be on at 10. Except, when I went to switch to that channel for the 11 o'clock news it showed Jordan just starting. So I panicked and hit record. So it was recording, and I set it to record for an hour, which meant on the guide it looked like it was set for the news and some... other show. So today I went and looked, and the news and other show were listed, as I had expected, I had expected Jordan to be listed as them in halves. So I played one, and the other, and somehow my DVR recorded those two shows that were listed, when they weren't even aired. I don't even get it. But I don't care 'cause I heard it sucked.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm lost because I don't watch OTH or VM
Old 10-11-2005, 10:05 AM
Addicted Fan

You're missin' out. Especially with VM. It's, in my opinion, the most well written, realistic teen dramadey on TV today. It totally blows The O.C. and OTH outta the water for one simple reason... it doesn't talk down to teens. I don't know about everyone else, but it makes me feel smart, and wish I was like Veronica with her brains, beauty, and balls... ha.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that I might catch them on DVD down the road, long time from now

Gotta go, should be on sometime tomorrow
Old 10-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Passionate Fan

omg ... a lot of firsts, indeed ... but ... how can you be stuck on a bridge while it goes up for a ship?? 'Cause the image I have in mind right now can't be right ...

I don't know, I'm kinda torn between VD and LoVe ...
You know, my fave flashback scene is the one in the limo and at the beach. Where they were playing that drinking game ...
I loved that scene ... from the way everyone acted you could totally see that Logan is the perfect match for Lilly and Duncan is the perfect match for Veronica. (And I liked to see them all together ... happy ... joking ... just having a damn good time)
But as you've said maz ... Veronica changed ... and the Veronica like she is now probably doesn't fit to Duncan that well anymore. She's perfect for Logan.
But I like Duncan, so I don't wanna look at it like that ... I'm just ... stubborn

And I agree ... you're totally missing out on something Sarah ... I love VM ... and I agree with everything Bent said!!!

(but still, VM is not my fave show )
Old 10-11-2005, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Yep VM is def an amazing show. I think it is actually my favourite show at the moment, its sooo well written and just amazing. Even without caring about shipping the show is just awesome! And Ash, I actually liked Troy, i was sad he turned out to be an ass! haha. But i can't ship Veronica with anyone but Logan. And i love Veronica/Wallace as BFFs, they are sooo awesome and cute.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, Veronica and Wallace are so damn cute ... but I could never imagine them as b/ and g/f ... they are the best BFFs on television, right now (well, from what I can tell, since I don't know that many shows )

I liked Troy as well ... and it took me a long time to get that he's actualy an ass ... but who I never liked is this police guy (see, I don't even know his name )
Old 10-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

His name is Leo. I liked him too. He was just too nice. I dont have a prob with any of the guys Veronica has been with, I just love her with Logan! And yeah VW are the best BFFs on TV, and although LH (from OTH) are like my BFF OTP, oth is nowhere near as well written as VM.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread