Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2013, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

The Journal #12 - WELCOME! - Rules, Introduction & Board Guide

Banner made by Dricks

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Supernatural Board!

Welcome to our little corner of Fanforum. We are very happy that you decided to join us and have some fun. This board has anything and everything you would need to gush about Supernatural, threads from the boys to the car, to even Eric himself. Plus we have a couple of threads where you can vent about that character that you just don't like so much, even if they are part of your favorite show. So we hope you take a minute to introduce yourself, and take a look around. We have a fantastic bunch of people here who are looking forward in making a new friend in you. So don't be shy, jump right on in and start gushing! ...if there is anything you need or questions you need answered, please feel free to ask. One of us will be more then happy to help you.

Have fun!

Rules

We hope you all enjoy posting here and have fun, however there are a few rules you need to take note of and make sure to adbide by:

First read the Official Fanforum Rules

STAY ON TOPIC: Please avoid posting just smilies or yes/no posts. It's ok when you just want to say hi to your friends, but constantly posting just smilies and posting with no content might cause confusion and disrupt interesting discussions. For anything else, we have a perfectly good off topic thread you can post on.

DOUBLE POSTING: Try not to double/triple post after yourself. It’s ok to do it only if no one has replied to the thread after 2 days and if you have some news to share with that particular thread. If you have something to add, you can just edit your post to include anything new you have.

QUOTING PICTURES:
We have been pretty strict on this because it is in the general FF rules, and it makes the pages way too hard to load. So please do NOT quote any images, this goes for pics, avies, banners, anything.

Fanart, Music Video's and any other creativeness
Please respect the hard work these people put into making these things for others to enjoy. If you didn't make it then you have no right to claim them as your own. Do not alter anything in any way. Do not go to other sites, forums etc and claim these things as your own. If you want to rec or share these things with others please request permission from the creator.

BASHING:
There is to be absolutely NO bashing on this board whatsoever! This goes for bashing against actors, FF members, anyone. And lurking in threads you do not support the character or ships of and then going back into the ones you do, and talking about what was said is also NOT allowed on this board. It just causes more problems.

If you are having a problem with another poster please contact one of the moderators to explain the problem. Please keep all issues off of the board and contact the poster if you feel the need to, via PM. Fanforums has gone back to allow any member of Fanforums to PM, no matter how many posts they have unlike before.

SPOILERS:
No spoilers about any new or current television shows are allowed on the television show forums, and they should only be posted on the Spoilers Board. Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world. Promos that have already aired on television and small episode descriptions are not considered to be spoilers.

Pictures from promos that have already aired on television, been shown at the movie theatre, or are from general promotional material at official websites or published in magazines are not considered to be spoilers.

Pictures of clips, episode stills and filming pictures of scenes from an upcoming episode or movie that are available on the Internet and have not been aired on television or have not been shown at the movie theatre before the movie is released are considered to be spoilerish, and they should only be posted in designated threads for the upcoming episode or movie.

EPISODE DOWNLOADS:
Downloading of episodes is strictly against Fan Forum rules. Links to any download sites will be edited out. Do not advertise websites that allow downloading of episodes. If you’d like to ask/answer this stuff, please do so via PM.

OTHER MESSAGE BOARDS:
Linking to and or mentioning other message boards is also not allowed in the general FF rules. If you bring something over from another board, you can of course credit the person, but do not link to the board itself. The same goes if you'd like to link to another site which contains a message board, you can link to the site itself, just not the message board.

STARTING THREADS:
Whenever a thread reaches a maximum of 300 posts, we will close it, and you can start a new one. Please read the board guide topped at the head of the page to make sure a thread you would like to post isn't already a part of the board, and if you find that it's not, you can feel free to post it. If you're not sure whether a certain thread is allowed, just ask us, and we will gladly help you out.

Anti-Threads
After discussions on this subject we have agreed that we will allow Anti threads on this board but with exceptions. NO anti threads for either Dean or Sam, either by themselves or together. However we will allow anti threads such as - Dean/Jo, Sam/Jess for example. At no point in time will actor bashing be allowed. If you choose to take part in an Anti thread then keep all negative thoughts strictly for the character and not the actor. Please don't go into an Anti thread defending a character you like, an Anti thread is a place for the people who don't think the character is that awesome to have some place to vent. but same goes for the Anti people, do not go into a pro thread and bash the character.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Now, please feel free to fill out the "Getting to know you" info.

Fla and Bee

Introductions
Now Please introduce yourself.

Name:
Birthday:
Favorite SPN Character:
Favorite SPN Relationship/Friendship:
Anything else you'd like to add:

Board Guide

New to the Supernatural board? Not sure where to start? Well, check out this thread for a list of EVERY thread on the board. Start by introducing yourself on this thread and then jump right in by choosing a topic from the list of current threads and start posting! If you don't see a place for something you want to discuss go ahead and start a new topic!

News & Information
General Show Discussion
Episode Discussions

Season Ten
Season Nine
Season Eight
Season SevenSeason FiveSeason FourSeason ThreeSeason TwoSeason One
Creative Team Appreciation
Characters & Actors
Relationships
(Ships, Family, UC, etc.)
Anti Character Threads
Celebration Section
Fan Section
Supernatural Around the World
Game Threads
Survivor Threads

We will do our best to update the thread links as we close the old threads, but if you notice an old link just let us know and we'll update it.

av

Last edited by magikhands1; 11-16-2014 at 08:31 PM
Old 09-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT and here's another to add

http://www.fanforum.com/f222/protect...mera-63104602/
Old 09-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Fla.

Holy crap we have a lot of threads.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Name: Joce
Birthday: January 16th
Interests: TV shows, movies, music, the usual stuff.
Favorite SPN Character: I really like them all.
Favorite SPN Relationship/Friendship: hmmm Dean/Cas
Anything else you'd like to add: I'm new to this forum, and I thought I'd post here because Supernatural is my favorite TV show.
Old 09-27-2013, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Joce Welcome to the board and to If you need help with anything or have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to chatting with you more.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-28-2013, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Welcome to the board Joce!
Old 09-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Joce, welcome to the thread and to the board! Like Bee said, if you need help with anything here, don't hesitate to ask

Bee, I know, it's crazy

av
Old 09-29-2013, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well the board does have a lot of years under it's belt. The episode discussions alone.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-01-2013, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Welcome Joce! I hope you'll have fun with us
Old 10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
Well the board does have a lot of years under it's belt. The episode discussions alone.
I know, it's crazy right? And we're adding more for S9

av
Old 10-01-2013, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's great! We've been around a long time.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-02-2013, 06:38 AM
New Fan

Hi everyone!

Name: Michele
Birthday: 5/8
Interests: TV shows, music, tennis
Favorite SPN Character: Dean
Favorite SPN Relationship/Friendship: Dean/Cas
Anything else you'd like to add: I'm new here so still getting used to posting and everything. But I've watched SPN since Season 1 and I'm so glad there are all these threads about it!
Old 10-02-2013, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Michele Welcome to and to the SPN board. If you have any questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-03-2013, 09:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
Hi Michele Welcome to and to the SPN board. If you have any questions or need help with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you! Happy to be here I'm so excited for the premiere; feels like it can't come soon enough!
Old 10-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

IKR? I was fine all summer but now that it's just a few days away...I WANT IT NOW!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top