Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Passionate Fan

yeah, its so pretty...and well i had a hard time to chose between that one and others of yours...

Icon credit: -louise-
Old 09-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Supreme Fan

I love that picture of jensen, his eyes

Icon Credit
Old 09-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Passionate Fan

I know...his eyes has always captivated me...they're so...wow...they make me speechless, I've never had such an obcession with the eyes of an actor, well such an obcession with an actor anyway...

Icon credit: -louise-
Old 09-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm not on the list?! Please add me.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 09-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Addicted Fan

1) Love the title

2) It's Previous, not Previews.

3) I've seen one thread in 3 hours.

4) You guys are almost making me not want to come on the thread how fast you're going. I mean, I know it's like, one line sentences, but the show hasn't even aired yet, and no formal posting party's have been announced. I don't even officially work and the amount of posting the 2 (or 3) of you are doing is getting to be too much for me to be able to catch up on, and once it does reach too much, I'll never catch up and therefore, never post because I'll never know what's going on. And I'm not the only one like that. So, just kinda warning you. If it's just the two of you chatting and isn't something EVERYONE needs to know/see, maybe you should IM.
Grey's Anatomy- Roomates and Exhibitionists. Veronica Mars is smarter than me.
I'm on Team Sophia, Team Denny, and Team Winchester. I want a Metallicar.
Old 09-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Jumping on the Jensen Dean bandwagon! WOOHOO! I saw the premiere on the internet and I love it especially the character of Dean... Can't wait to see what our little Jensen will be doing next!

Icon credit: IceQueenFollower
Old 09-10-2005, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I just wanted to say... Jensen is super hot in that avie with the white shirt.
Old 09-11-2005, 04:15 AM
Supreme Fan

@Bent: look, we are talking about Jensen and this is his thread so we have a right to post here, just like everyone else and I´m sorry that you can´t or don´t want to catch up but you making a big deal out of nothing.

We are very happy do see new posters and we would like to see you post more regular but please in a more friendly tone the next time

Icon Credit
Old 09-11-2005, 04:34 AM
Master Fan

Yay new thread! Love the title!

Its great that you're so excited about Jensen! But about the going through pages in such a short time...I think Ashley has a point. Although you guys are staying on topic most of the time there isn't any real discussion going on. Its fine right now because we dont have any show stuff to talk about and we're just gushing about Jensen right now, but once the show starts it would be better if there is a wider discussion that everyone can be involved in.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Whoah... I'm a new poster and have had zero problem with the flow of the convo. I think its normal. Once the show starts we will have more relevant issues to discuss. but, for not the hotness of jensen should be good enough.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:23 AM
Supreme Fan

ITa with Maz and genki we Will talk a lot more about Dean after tuesday until then let´s spread some Jensen love

Icon Credit
Old 09-11-2005, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I have to agree with everyone about not going through the thread so fast
Old 09-11-2005, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

So to talk about Jensen for now...Which romantic relationship, or potential relationship of any of his characters was your fave and why? For example Max/Alec or CJ/Jen or even any completely UC ones.
Old 09-11-2005, 02:19 PM
Supreme Fan

I always had a thing for Alec/Asha (Dark Angel) On the S2 DVD commentary they said that they worte Asha out because Alec was going to be a possible love interest for Max and I remember that I was so angry, I didn´t like Max much in S2 and I liked Asha, I think she and Alec had potential and I didn´t wanted Alec to hook up with another X5 and Asha was cool, not a badass chick but tough and honest and I liked that. I also liked that she and Alec really talked and they had a lot in common, they were both lonely and feeling left out.

Icon Credit
Old 09-11-2005, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Oh really? I am the complete opposite. I loved Max/Alec and hated Asha. She bored me alot, and I loved the MA banter and fights and ST. I thought they would have been perfect. I though Asha and Logan suited better since they both bored me.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread