Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2005, 11:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah I thought that at first too but with John I´m never sure and he had to change his Voice Mail quickly, also what got me wondered was that Dean changes his cellphone like every few months but John did know it was still the same number so that could be for a lot of reasons, Nr1. the phone is still working but a lot of cellphones are still working evern after you don´t use them for a longer time-frame, Reason2: Dean wouldn´t change his phone because he hopes that his Dad maybe calls him but I think there are other methods how John could contact Dean, so I guess John knows exactly what Sam and Dean are doing and were there are but for whatever reason he still doesn´t contact them.

again I got into theory mood

Icon Credit
Old 10-08-2005, 06:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Theory mood is always a good mood Sonya

You know, I think Joh knows exactly that Sam is with Dean ... I mean, remember what Dean said about the journal?? If his dad really left it bec he wanted them to have it and help ... get on where he left off (and I believe that is the reason) ... then he knows
I mean, he knows his sons. He knows that even though they haven't talked in a long time, Dean will go to Sam and ask him for help ... 'cause Sam was hunting with them before, and Dean can't do it alone ... doesn't wanna do it alone, 'cause he's not stupid and knows that this is something too difficult and dangerous to do alone ...
So I think the minute he left, he knew that Dean would contact Sam soon and that Sam wouldn't say no ... I'm sure that even if Jess wasn't killed, he wouldn't have been happy at college ... he wopuld have thought too much about John and Dean ... did he find him yet? if not, where could he be? what could have 'caused him to leave his journal? And then he's tracking down Dean to help him ...
John knew this would happen. They know about something bad and dangerous and scary ... and they can't talk to anyone about that, except sometimes the ppl who are in need of help. But other than that, they are alone with it ... so they have to stick together ...

Ok, now I'm in theory mood as well, and in a mood to babble a lot, I guess

I loved Jared's acting in last weeks episode ... everything ... focused Sam, joking Sam, concerned Sam, sad Sam ... Jared's doing a great job and I'm so glad he got that role!!!
Old 10-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Supreme Fan

It´s always good to be in theroy mood Anne and the mood suits you so well

I think I agree with all you said, like I said earlier I still think that John knows what Sam and Dean are doing and even the time before he disappeared he did know about Sam´s life and his gf and that´s why I find it so hard to believe that he doen´s know about Jess´ death
I really wanna see John back in Sam´s life, Sam and John are in seroiusly need of clearing some misunderstandings.

Icon Credit
Old 10-08-2005, 09:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonya
I really wanna see John back in Sam´s life, Sam and John are in seroiusly need of clearing some misunderstandings.
yeah, I think so too. And not only between John and Sam ...

And you know, if Dean didn't tell Sam about his father talking about him a lot / caring more than he thinks ... then I guess that means Dean's kinda jealous ... I mean, think about it. He's didn't leave home, he stood with his father to hunt with him, He's wlays been the big kid. And Dean seems like he likes attention (especially from girls, but that's another topic ) ... and from what this guy said in epi 4, Johnw as talking about Sam a lot ... that must have bugged Dean sometimes. Sam left thier family to go to college and just wanted to forget ... FORGET ... this family tried to find that killer for years now and on the way helped a lot of other ppl ... and to dean it must ahve seemed like Sam just fled and I'm sure he didn't exactly like that. But his father was still talking about Sam a lot ... he kinda threw him out of the family but still, he was talking a lot about him ... we don't know exactly how the relationship between John and Dean was / is ... so, yeah, I really think that Dean is kinda jealous ...

theory mood fits me well? good ... lol
I always said that I wanna have a class in school about that ... I guess my teachers would hate me 'cause I'd talk and write too much
Old 10-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Supreme Fan

I still like you in theory mood Anne

but what if Dean isn´t jealous but concerned about Sam. I mean Sam lost his girlfriend and he has to deal with hunting again, maybe Dean just didn´t want to put another weight on his shoulders. Maybe he wanted to wait till he is sure that John is still alive to tell Sam about the things that John said about him and that his father was proud of him because de didn´t wanted Sam to deal with the wohle "What if.." issue.

Icon Credit
Old 10-08-2005, 09:54 AM
Passionate Fan

hm ... that sounds good.

So now we have concerned or jealous Dean ... what about concerned AND jealous Dean? ... I mean, he was concerned ... because of exactly what you said ... but he knew that telling him that John really did care a lot about him might help him convince Sam to keep fighting / find John ... so then comes my jealous theory ... and that helped him making the decision not to tell Sam.

I mean, only because he's jealous doesn't mean he doesn't care about Sam himself ... he's his brother ... and I'm sure even we could never exactly see it yet ... they care a lot for each other ... they love each other how brothers love each other ...
(sounds kinda scary )
Old 10-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Supreme Fan

It sounds very right

And I hope we get to see some Dean jealousy we already got the concerned part and seeing Dean being jealous towards Dean would be a effect that will change not only the brotehrly relationship but would also help Sam´s view of Dean. I honestly don´t think that Sam would ever think that Dean is jealous of him. More like the other way around

Icon Credit
Old 10-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Passionate Fan

yeah.

I think Sam seeing that Dean is jealous ... of him! ... would help him ...

and I know it's weird, but I don't know how to explain it right now ...
I have it all in my head, why and how it would help him ... everything ... the reactions and whatever ... but I have no clue how to say it ... I guess I already wrote too much today ... too many words

but anyway, I agree ...

(jeez, I'm crazy )
Old 10-08-2005, 10:20 AM
Supreme Fan

aww

I think the wohle jealousy thing would def. help them. I want them to have a solid relationship but I guess that´s not going to happen so soon. They love and care about each other, we know that but still there are so many things unresolved for example the wohle John thing and of course Sam was kinda forced to come with Dean after Jess´ death and his death gf is his number one priority right now and after the last episode we know that Dean wants to talk with Sam about Jess and the wohle incident but Sam just didn´t felt comfortable enough to trust him with the information or he didn´t want to remember her..or both.

Icon Credit
Old 10-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Passionate Fan

I think they have too much of an olf-brother-young-brother-relationship. You know what I mean?
Though Dean doesn't admit that it's actually different to him ... he lets Sam kinda think that he's the older one ... he knows better what to do ... he's the strong one and he has to be, 'cause he has to help Sam if he feels bad / weak / whatever but he can't show that he's got some weaknesses as well.
Examples: (stupid example, I know, but) when they were at the computer looking for stuff, Dean sat at the computer ... not Sam ... and he reacted weird when Sam pushed him away. Dean was the one talking to Luke, not Sam. Dean started talking to that guy in epi 4 (forgot his name lol) not Sam. Sam kinda had to ask for permission to ask. Dean asks Sam things, and he answeres ... like, Dean's the boss (not that bad though). Or, also in epi 4, at the beginning when Dean asked Sam how he's feeling ... Sam was honest ... he knew he can be 'cause Dean would listen ... and try to help him, say good things ... he told him he still had nightmares and didn't sleep much ... when Sam asked Dean if he's never scared, Dean lied ... he said no ... I guess if he would have liked it if Sam was impressed ... young brother having the big brother as a role model ... that's how he thinks it should be ... but instead, Sam showed him the truth ... he knew about the knife Dean kept under his pillow ... that he's not as strong as he pretends to be ... but still, Sam is kinda impressed as to how Dean is handling things, I guess.
yound-brother-old-brother-relationship ...

They have to change that ... 'cause this kind of relationship means that they will never be completely honest with each other ... at one point, Sam doesn't wanna upset his older brother, his role model who explained and showed him so much ... so he lies as well ... that can't happen ... it won't work, if they start lying too much.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Though Dean doesn't admit that it's actually different to him ... he lets Sam kinda think that he's the older one ... he knows better what to do ... he's the strong one and he has to be, 'cause he has to help Sam if he feels bad / weak / whatever but he can't show that he's got some weaknesses as well.
Yeap, I agree

I know I haven't seen the last epi, and maybe things do change (just a tiny little bit) in that episode, but for what I know, this is how things work. Dean is the one that has the adventure and the "living life, carpe diem" in his past, and Sam is the one that chose the safe path. Whether if Sam did it to indeed feel safe or because that's the life he wanted, it doesn't really matter.

Each of them reacted in very different ways to what happened when they were young, and I'm glad they have such different and defined personalities, because that's what makes the show (and the performances) more interesting. If we had a show about two brothers with plain personalities, that just hit the road and love eachother or hate eachother all the time, and never really have room to evolve, it wouldn't be fun to watch!
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 10-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think in Phantom Travler the last scene ... was so cute
Old 10-08-2005, 10:46 PM
Passionate Fan

I totally agree cris! But still, I think they need to be a little bit more honest with each other ...
Dean has to respect Sam as someone who can really help him, and not someone he has to protect and Sam has to respect Dean as someone to help him, but not someone he has to look up to / impress.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Master Fan

I was just watching "Paris Hiltons Wax Diaries" which is all about the behind the scenes on the film "House of Wax" and Jared was getting really scared about having this wax gun tested on him, Chad was like "I used to put candle wax on my arm all the time" so Jared went "you test it then!" to which Chad just looked blank .
Old 10-09-2005, 02:17 AM
Passionate Fan

oh, that's great

I know that my friend watched that as well (or something like a behind the scens thing on TV) and she said there are some great scenes with Chad and Jared ... those two sem to be funny together lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread