Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

If you wrote the show, what would your storylines be? #1 - Because we all have our own ideas

So let's pretend you're the new writer on SPN...what are some of the storylines you would do? What are some of the storylines you would have changed?

You're in their sandbox now, tell us what you build!

(Please be respectful of others opinions and ideas, we all have our own version of what a perfect SPN would be)

And don't forget to have fun!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe an episode that they'll make a Supernatural version of Ted Bundy and Son of Sam . The writers already made a Killer Clown episode, so.....
☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

I'm having a brain meltdown right now but love the idea of other perspective.
Old 02-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
Maybe an episode that they'll make a Supernatural version of Ted Bundy and Son of Sam . The writers already made a Killer Clown episode, so.....
That could be good. They don't touch on human evil too often.

My idea is to wipe anything after season 3 out. All this mess has been part of Dean's hell. Maybe he's stil get tortured or maybe it's what he's thinking about while getting tortured. We've had some awesome new characters added since then, but they could be introduced in some other way. I'd hate to loose Cas or Benny, but if it would fix things, so be it.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

For me, it'd be mostly MOTW episodes, no Ruby, no demon blood, no angels, etc. Basically, S1-3-ish Or actually, no angst between the brothers (I wish )

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Fla. I would do anything to go back to the good old days.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-07-2014, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

BEE. I AGREE.

i'd start clean and go back to end of season 3, i may introduce angels/heaven... BUT NOT HAVE IT GO ON FOR 6 (GOOD GOD) SEASONS. Cas/angels would be done in a season or two...

oh and no more brother fighting SEASON AFTER SEASON.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can see Cas sticking around...maybe he gets thrown out of heaven, maybe he just leaves heaven on his own, maybe be becomes human...but WHY OH WHY ARE THE ANGELS STILL A MAJOR STORYLINE! I JUST DON'T GET IT! When the show started the angels weren't even suppose to be a thing and now we have more angels then anything. It's annoying as hell.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-11-2014, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

Storyline 1:

Demons try to resurrect Ruby but end up resurrecting her vessel instead. The human woman that originally had the body gets a second chance at life. Sam investigates her and mini-stalks her to make sure that she isn't the manipulative demon Ruby and because he remembers that in an alt world (when they were Jared & Gen) they were married. Eventually Sam and the woman fall in love and she is his end game. She's sweet and full of life and everything he needs.
Old 10-14-2014, 02:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

More of Castiel, but no more other angels. He could decide to stay on Earth, fixing his grace, working and living with brother(s), not somewhere on the other side of the country all alone.
More action with Crowley and Dean, no more wasted time doing nothing in some cheap bars. If Crowley wants Dean to stay sharp, he could just throw him into the battle, a real one, with a major goal at the end. Because there's a difference between sending few random demons to get killed between two bears while Hell is sitting waiting orders (and every demon probably asking himself why he should actually follow Crowley), and try a Heaven invasion, Earth take overs and whatever is fun.
I want Team Free Will back, and "monster of the week" episodes while the main storyline continues, and intelligent major villains...
Kat Stribog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Stribog (View Post)
More of Castiel, but no more other angels. He could decide to stay on Earth, fixing his grace, working and living with brother(s), not somewhere on the other side of the country all alone.
More action with Crowley and Dean, no more wasted time doing nothing in some cheap bars. If Crowley wants Dean to stay sharp, he could just throw him into the battle, a real one, with a major goal at the end. Because there's a difference between sending few random demons to get killed between two bears while Hell is sitting waiting orders (and every demon probably asking himself why he should actually follow Crowley), and try a Heaven invasion, Earth take overs and whatever is fun.
I want Team Free Will back, and "monster of the week" episodes while the main storyline continues, and intelligent major villains...
I agree that the angel storyline as it is might have run its course. Some of the angels (Flagstaff, etc.) didn't even feel like angels. Remember how much presence the angels (Lucifer, Michael, Uriel, Anna, Naomi, Zachariah, etc.) used to have? I know they all fell and lost their wings and got cut off from Heaven but that brought them down being on a similar power level as Alphas when they used to be more powerful than gods.

Crowley is trying to take his time with Dean. He doesn't want to lose him. He's talking gentle and going along with Dean's wishes and really coddling him. Dean is a cross between a newborn (newly made demon) and an undetonated bomb. He didn't really send those demons after Dean for him to stay sharp. He knows that killing has always been in Dean's blood (both bloodlines were hunters) and it's impossible for him to get too rusty. He sent those demons because the Mark needs to be sated and if Dean wasn't killing monsters he'd end up slaughtering a bunch of humans and Crowley doesn't yet know what that would do to Dean.

If demons turned away from Crowley that would make them really dense. Crowley is the best ruler of Hell imaginable. And it's because he keeps it running instead of going BIG. Crowley said it once in S6. Azazel was defeated. Lucifer was defeated. And now the Leviathan and Eve and Naomi and Abaddon have been defeated. They were in power but went too far and got defeated. Crowley is in it for the long haul. He manipulates and picks up the pieces and gets in the cracks. He unites not because he's a force to be reckoned with but because he helps join everyone together for the common good (of evil).

The one time he tried to really go further was when he wanted that angel tablet and it nearly cost him his demonosity. He upped his game and was nearly cleansed of his evil essence and nearly got the gates of Hell closed forever.

Demons taking over Heaven would be extremely interesting though. They did that on Xena Warrior Princess twice. First with everyone in the Elysium fields being forced to switch places with everyone in Tartarus and then later when the demons in Hell rose up to attack the angels in Heaven.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good point about Crowley wanting it in balance. And I now remember him saying so, when he was talking about Abaddon's plans compared to his. Then he wouldn't really need Dean on the battlefield, only kept in a corner in case he's needed, just insure he's loyal. Makes sense

I agree, Raphael, Balthazar, Gabriel or Gadreel were cool. You could feel they are dangerous, and powerful, and not human. But those scared little lambs with kitchen knives we see on the show lately, I just want them to go in Heaven or fishing or whatever, and stay there without ever showing again.

But then question : if Crowley doesn't want to go big and angels are unwanted and annoying, what would be the major story arc this season ? After all those epic battles, it would be weird to just watch them solve family problems and healing from paranormal illnesses without any major threat over their heads
Kat Stribog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

I hate those angel blades so much. I mean, I would totally have one as a replica prop, it's cool that they work on demons too, and angels need a way to defend themselves from each other, but the thought that a blade (even if it is magical) could kill beings that have been alive since before the creation of Earth, that all of that knowledge and power and experience is just gone because they got stabbed, I don't like it. And they use those blades way too much. They are supposed to be warriors and yet they don't fight. Most of the angels just tussle for literally seconds and then it's angel death blade time. I remember back when the angels would make threats like trapping someone for eternity in another reality or scattering their atoms across the universe.

Well, we've only seen 1 episode so far this season. Maybe the season storyline will reveal itself more in coming episodes. Before S10 started I was really hoping that Jesus would be an important recurring character.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
I didn't know you were a big SPN fan, Mary.

There was also No Exit which was about America's first serial killer and the "murder castle" he built. And there was The Benders which was about a family of serial killers. Time is on my side was about a human doctor that becomes a sadistic almost you could say cannibalistic serial killer in order to stay alive, it was part Turista and part Jeepers Creepers. And Wendigo was about a person that turns into a supernatural creature because of how much human flesh they ate. Repo Man was about a human that loved being possessed by a demon so much that he was willing to corrupt his own soul to damnation in order to feel that evil presence again. And let's not forget 99 problems and most of that town willing to kill each other and almost burn children to death for the chance of going to Heaven, I love that Dean told that woman that after what she did she was probably going to Hell.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

So many interesting ideas