Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2019, 10:19 AM
New Fan

If either brother would have had a child at the time Mary was brought back to life at the start of season 12?

At what age do you think would be most interesting for Sam or Dean’s child to be if either of them had one when Mary came back to life in season 12?

I was thinking about this recently and just curious and wanted to ask. So please give me your opinion if you happen to see this and maybe thought about it yourself. Like now not only are her sons all grown up, but she has a grandchild as well.

Would you think it would be most interesting/ entertaining if the son/ daughter was a baby, a toddler, around 8-10 or something, or a teenager maybe? Of course at the time when Mary came back to life at the beginning of season 12, when she got to see her boys all grown up for the first time and that.
jojjon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Mary didn't seem to care much about the boys so would have not cared about the grandchild either