Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

The Haters (Anti-Lisa) #9: Because who's the biggest anti-supporter? Jensen Ackles.

Welcome to the 9th Anti Lisa thread

Anti Supporters:
#1: Considering Disobedience
#2: Sarafina*
#3: SPN forthewin
#4: a chance
#5: ocfan27
#6: cutiepie04
#7: ssbailey
#8: s&d4ever
#9: SPF40
#10: sethamgal
#11: DemonGirl
#12: KittyDu
#13: claudypritz
#14: nathfairy
#15: Mergana
#16: Paris Capone
#17: dands4ever
#18: delenalove
#19: Penrose
#20: Yanze
#21: TayKris
#22: Liia
#23: dazed&confused
#24: wayliz
#25: Lessie

Honorary Anti Supporter:
#1: Jensen Ackles
#2: Soulless Sam
#3: Soul!Sam
#4: Sassy Gay Friend

Imaginary Anti Supporters:
#1: Castiel
#2: Rihanna

Reasons why she needs to GTFO

#1: She is a terrible mother
#2: She is desperate
#3: She doesn't put her son or her family first
#4: She allows Ben to be around guns
#5: She can't understand when Dean's body language is telling her "back off"
#6: Dean wanted to eat her when he was a vampire
#7: Dean can't talk to her
#8: She puts her son in danger by staying with Dean
#9: Because "Thanks" does not equal "I love you"
#10: Dean's year of misery was the best year of her life
#11: Because she thinks a one night stand 10 years ago equals true love.
#12: Because Dean only went to her to fulfill Sam's dying wish.
#13: Because Dean is only interested in the secure family life she represents, not her as a person.
#14: She is manipulative, she manipulated Dean into staying by telling him he was a good father figure for her son. EOMS
#15: Because she seems to care more about her own needs then her son's
#16: Because she's delusional enough to think Dean loves her, when he does not.
#17: Because she's so selfish and sadistic that Dean being miserable for a whole year made her happy.
#18: Because even Bobby is tired of hearing about her
#19: Because she is trying to put herself and her son before Sam in Dean's life
#20: Dean is just too good for her
#21: Because she blames Sam coming back for ending her relationship
#22: Because she made Dean feel bad about wanting Sam back alive saying she wouldn't bring her sister back from the dead.
#23: Because she thinks that she has the right to lecture Dean on his and Sam's relationship when in reality she barely knows anything about their bond.
#24: Because she put Baby in the garage

Dear Lisa,

Possible Thread Titles:
Dear Lisa, "We'll gladly stand there and watch you burn."
Because Dean is wasting valuable anytime minutes on her.
Because Dean wouldn't catch the grenade Sam threw at her.
Because "I went to them because you asked me too!"-Dean
Because "For Dean it's not about being with Lisa, it's about a family unit". -Sera
Next time you point a finger at Sammy we'll point you to the mirror.
Because Dean tried and it didn't work out.
Because Lisa you could never fill the hole in Dean's heart
Because for Dean happiness is spelled S-A-M
Because she didn't look surprised to see Sam in 6x01.
Because you can't domesticate a Winchester. Not really.
Because she shouldn't compete with Sam if she wants to keep her self-esteem
Because she can't even handle her kid, let alone Dean
Because it is proven over and over again that the Impala is Deans true baby
Because the REJECT-button is the only way to handle her.
Because she is pretty much the most boring woman ever.
Because the bendy weekends are past & Dean needs some new spice
Because even Azazel found her too boring to really roast her on the ceiling
Because mistake is spelled L-I-S-A.
Because “I don’t think Dean can sustain a relationship outside of hunting. It makes him vulnerable.” -Jensen
Because we would like Cas to show her his true self and burn her eyes out

Testimonials:

"I never liked Lisa in TKKAA, but I was sure she would not appear again so I did not give her a second thought. After watching 99p and seeing her again I felt physically sick and had a nightmare that night that she would return for the finale.Lisa ruined my enjoyment of season 5, I haven't seen SS becuase of her presence. In season 6 we have a woman who is manipulative, needy stalkerish and desperate. A woman who doesnt care about her son and so desperate for a man in her bed she will do anything to keep him. I hate how Lisa in the show has turned Dean into a wuss around her, the old Dean would have kicked her ass. I hate how this storyline has cast doubts on the brothers relationship in YCHTT for example in which Lisa told Dean he wouldnt never be happy with Sam in his life. I hate how Lisa thinks she can even be spoken about in the sam breath as Sam. Most of all I hate how this so called supportive woman is not supportive in the slightest, this is a SADISTIC-'' best year of my life'', and a woman who didnt care about Dean at all she wanted him to bury his TRUE self to make her happy. If she loved Dean why didnt she get him the help he needed when he was drinking and depressed? She was deliberately keeping him this way, so that he was weak.Finally Dean DOES NOT love Lisa, nothing will convince me that he does." -DandSforever

"When I watched TKAAR I already knew they were going to play a bigger role in season 6 but I didn't know exactly how the Lisa/Dean stuff would turn out. So I tried to like her. I really tried for the show's sake because it's always a nasty situation when you dislike characters on your favourite shows. Lisa wasn't the first one I didn't like but she's definitely the one that destroyed SPN the most for me. So yeah, I tried to like her back in season 3 - and I managed to forget her. She just wasn't important enough for me to spend any thoughts on her, especially not with the apocalypse coming and going on in seasons 4/5. I even still tried to get along with her in season 5, although Dean's whiny behaviour and his side trips to her house started to annoy me a little bit. Whatever. I could've even lived with the ending of season 5 because I was way too upset about the whole episode than to really care about the ending. But when I started with season 6 and then there was this pseudo Dean Winchester living under Lisa's roof, working his ass off at a construction site, driving this wreck of a car and seemingly having forgotten all about Bobby and Castiel and Sam - I felt such anger, disappointment, frustration and at some point even hate towards the development of the series and for me, all of this goes hand in hand with Lisa's influence on Dean. Plus, I don't think she's a perfect role model type when it comes to being a mother. On the one hand, trying to get over Dean by dating some mysterious Dr Matt, on the other, blaming him for showing up and messing around with her & Bens life... whose fault is it when she can't assure her son that his life will go on well without Dean, too? It's an odd kind of contorted, twisted, perverse way the writers want to make us like Lisa. A woman who got pregnant by a biker, lets someone live with her and her kid whom she had just a one-night-stand with, ignores that person's drinking problems, nightmares, depressions etc until she's under the curse of Veritas and only then accuses that person of leading an unhealthy life INSTEAD OF ****ING HELPING HIM EARLIER, and tells him that this time in which he had to cope with all the problems mentioned above was the best year of her life. I mean, she's obviously not good for Dean, otherwise he wouldn't end up desperate and lonely in every scene she is in. So unless you don't like Dean and want to see him sad, I have no clue how Lisa Braeden can be supported.
-Penrose

At first I was indifferent, she didn't bother me in TKAA, Ben was a cute kid and had a nice scene with Dean on the playground, which I really enjoyed. In season 3 she appeared only in Dean's dream, so I didn't pay much attention to it, although I felt a bit odd about it. Dean never spoke of her, so why dream about her? But the real nightmare began in season 5 and just lingered into season 6. I hate her because she spoiled the beginning of season 6 for me and I had been looking forward to 6x01 with such excitement. After five minutes of the episode I was wondering what the hell I was watching. Dean was not the Dean I loved, Supernatural was not the Supernatural I loved. What's worse, when it finally seemed that we wouldn't have to endure her any longer(Sammy got his soul back and everything seemed to fall slowly into place), she was back! I hated the fact that Dean returned to her in MTR:3, even if it was after Sam telling him to do it. The montage we got in this episode was terrible and again, so uncharacteristic of Dean. I can't stand Lisa because she just doesn't belong to Supernatural, her storyline seems so out of place. I don't get on what basis can she think Dean could ever put her above Sam in his life. She evidently doesn't understand the love between the brothers and that Sammy is the most important person in Dean's life.-Liia

I hate Lisa. I really do. From the moment she apeared on SN. In TKAAR she was introduced as independent though a little ****y woman who had unbelievably unrealistic kid (10 -year old, who listens to Ac'DC and is checking out girls - yeah right..). I hate that episode because I don't see a purpose for her being there. What a simple housewife can possibly do on SN eisode? Ruint it! She and the little mistery "who might be the father of Ben?" was like a prelude the soap opera and degradation of my favourite show.
To my horror, Lisa was brought back in S5, completly out of the blue. A desperate single who willingly invited stranger to live with her and her child. She destroyed the few last episoedes of S5 to me. Especially SS. Dean going to live with bland bitch in the suburbs when his brother is dead... was my worst nightmare which came true.
Lisa f* Braeden changed S6 into parody of SN. A soap-opera based on fanfiction stories.
I hate her because she was supposed to be the caring and loving one who helped Dean to deal with his grief. Instead, Lisa and her brat, were just obstacles in Dean's life. Lisa clearly didn't care about Deans feelings, his year of misery was the best of her life. He wanted to leave her the minute he saw Sam, but she manipulated him into staying. She had unreasonable expectations.
Beacuse of Lisa, Dean was out of character. He was written that way almost in every single episode of the first half of the season. Nothing will convice me that he acted more mature and was so soft because of his deep feelings for Lisa and Ben. No, a real love doesn't make you a wussy, whiny, wimp. It doesn't suck out of you all your powers, strength and dignity. A real love makes you stronger and invincible. You can't call that love. That was sick and unhealthy relationship.
And most important: I don't understand why on earth such a horrible character was brought to this show? There was no indication that Dean could be interested in someone like her: boring, selfish, undecided, single (bad) mother. It is outrageous that history of one of the main characters - Dean Winchester - was rewritten because someone had no clue how to write a story for him. I feel insulted by the writers that they made such a mess with Lisa Braeden. Bland, unsophisticated , ****y, not connected to supernatural world woman can't be and never will be appealing to "the Dean Winchester".
-DemonGirl

I hate Lisa for a variety of legit reasons that right now I don't feel like getting into. I will say this, one of my biggest reasons for the hatred is the fact that she's a terrible mother and two, has no self-respect. She is the complete opposite of what is good for Dean.
Whenever people hear me talk about my Lisa-hatred they assume it's because I'm somehow jealous. It's not so simple. That would be the easy answer, but the truth of the matter is that I do want Dean to eventually get a family of his own, but that is NOT Lisa and Ben, despite what Sera might have us think.
Dean is my favourite character, was since the beginning, and always will be. So it hurts me that much more to see a stupid insepid character like Lisa pass like a dark cloud over his life.
And another thing, it always pissed me off that Lisa was made to have more importance than she really had and I blame the writers for that. Dean had a freaking weekend fling with her, and now suddenly ten years later, it's some epic love story? Ooook. Only not.
One of the things that most bothered me was in 5x17 when he told her that she was who he pictured himself with happy. GOD! That was so OOC and made me cringe. Again, they'd had a weekend fling years ago, but I'm supposed to believe she and the brat are his vision of happiness? I understand that Dean has always wanted a family, a home, and he was projecting that ideal onto them, which is wrong on so many levels. He doesn't even love her. He loves the idea of what she symbolises. Yet somehow Sera wants us all to believe that this woman is a suitable match for Dean? No way in hell will I ever buy that garbage.
It's insane.
-Lessie

Previous Threads:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |

Last edited by Penrose; 05-05-2011 at 12:50 PM
Old 04-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!!! Don't you feel more accomplished now Vanessa??

Quote:
Maybe Cas can show her his true self and he can burn her eyes out?
Can you imagine that??
Oops, turns out you're not one of the special people who can see my true form. Sorry!!!
Old 04-25-2011, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

LOVE the "Imaginary Supporters" section! You should add Soulless Sam.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Passionate Fan

You're welcome - and yes Phaedra, I feel satisfied in my hate right now

Glad you like the new section, thought I might as well add "imaginary" and "honorary anti supporters" when we're talking about them so much anyway

SOULLESS SAM.
HOW COULD I FORGET SOULLESS SAM
should we add him as imaginary or honorary member? I'd say the latter as it was quite obvious and not only imagination that he didn't care about them
Old 04-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT, Vanessa and congrats for opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergana (View Post)
Can you imagine that??
Oops, turns out you're not one of the special people who can see my true form. Sorry!!!

I thought this would be impossible, but I would love him even more.

Soulless Sam was PERFECT!!! I truly miss him and his ''love'' for her.

worship & vote Misha Collins | Tina
Old 04-25-2011, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Like Lisa and Ben, right? I've been acting like I care about them, but I don't. I couldn't care less.

I worshiped soulless!Sam when he said that.
I think he is a honorary anti-supporter.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mergana (View Post)
Like Lisa and Ben, right? I've been acting like I care about them, but I don't. I couldn't care less.
Best quote of the season.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Passionate Fan

Added him

@Tina: You're welcome! I hope it'll be the other way round and I'll be able to congratulate you on opening our 10th thread! As soon as possible.

I'd probably laugh my ass off if the scenery could come true and Cas would say that:
Quote:
Old 04-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

I can totally imagine Cas saying it, but I really love the fact that he didn't even mention her. <3 It would destroy his charachter for me. So, let's keep it that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penrose (View Post)
Added him

@Tina: You're welcome! I hope it'll be the other way round and I'll be able to congratulate you on opening our 10th thread! As soon as possible.
I would feel honored. Maybe we should throw a party or something.

Old 04-25-2011, 12:19 PM
Total Fan

Thanks for the thread!

I love our honorary and imaginary anti-supporters.

Quote:
I worshiped soulless!Sam when he said that.
That was the only moment I actually liked soulless!Sam.

Aga

Old 04-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And then Dean would glare and Cas would be like "What? My bad. " Just like he did after he said he and Dean had a more "profound bond".
Old 04-25-2011, 12:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)
And then Dean would glare and Cas would be like "What? My bad. " Just like he did after he said he and Dean had a more "profound bond".
''I wasn't gonna mention it.''

Old 04-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayKris (View Post)
I would feel honored. Maybe we should throw a party or something.
I bring the alcohol, you pick the music.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Best quote of the season.
Definitely.

Quote:
I can totally imagine Cas saying it, but I really love the fact that he didn't even mention her. <3 It would destroy his charachter for me. So, let's keep it that way.
You're right, I've never thought about it that way, but - better Cas punishes her with spite and keeps on ignoring her

I'm not a Cas/Dean shipper but they DO have a more profound bond. Cas makes him laugh. With Cas, he discusses more private matters than Lisa could ever dream of. He'd do pretty much anything for Cas, I'm sure of that. He needs Cas' guidance and support.
LISA MADE HIM LIVE WITHOUT CAS, SAM AND BOBBY FOR A YEAR. SHE NEEDS TO BURN BURN BURN!
Old 04-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penrose (View Post)
I'm not a Cas/Dean shipper but they DO have a more profound bond. Cas makes him laugh. With Cas, he discusses more private matters than Lisa could ever dream of. He'd do pretty much anything for Cas, I'm sure of that. He needs Cas' guidance and support.
The Wincest shipper in me wants to protest, but I won't.
Cas is definitely more important in Dean's life than Lisa. (I can make the word sound like a curse when I say it out loud, IDK how )
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top