Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They really do
Old 10-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we need more Wincest this season! I want more looks and we need more touching!
Old 10-29-2012, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes we need alot of touching
Old 10-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

We can never have too much touching between them

av
Old 10-31-2012, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the title…very wincesty! Aww…they are so married! I hate Benny…he takes Dean away from Sam! Sam peeking out at Dean! Dean! Don’t yell at your man! I hate when they are apart! Dean has a brother he doesn't need you Benny! Dean thinking about Sam! always! Dean almost texting Sam! Sam calling Dean! Don’t ignore the call! Sam you don’t need her! You will always have Dean! On the phone! Dean always has Sam! more than a friend! Sam wants to go help Dean! Sam would only break into a car for Dean! Sam just misses Dean…simple as that! Sam knows what it’s like..he hates being apart from Dean! Sam waiting for Dean! Sam hates Benny…you can tell! The ending looks!! pretty good episode…needed less Benny and more Wincest!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-31-2012, 08:16 PM
Addicted Fan

I really liked the phone convo tonight. It was so brotherly and so funny.

Poor Sam though. He was really starting to panic while driving. He doesn't want to lose Dean all over again.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 11-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The look on Sammy's face when he saw Benny he was sad yet pissed
Old 11-01-2012, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg I so have to watch this episode! I missed because I have no power due to Hurricane Sandy in Long Island, New York. Online at work now.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
The look on Sammy's face when he saw Benny he was sad yet pissed
exactly! he didn't want to see Benny there!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 11-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Addicted Fan

I just love this post on tumblr. It really explains the current situation so well I think:

Quote:
Sam has a tendency to hide his issues from Dean, and as well as Dean knows Sam, he isn’t very good at picking up on things. Despite being wrong time after time, Dean tends to take Sam at face value just as fans do. You would think he and the fans would learn better. Sam is never that simple.

Sam’s statement that motels aren’t a part of anything just illustrates how he never grew up feeling like he belonged to a larger community. He always felt isolated. He was a freak long before he found out about the demon blood. I don’t think that sense of isolation has ever left him. He stated back in season 1, I think it was, that even at Stanford he felt like a freak. So I think that his initial connection with Amelia here has nothing to do with her being a nice person because she certainly hasn’t shown any indication of that yet. He just feels she’s a kindred spirit – someone he can relate to much as Dean relates to Benny.

I think that deep down Sam’s need for ‘normal’ goes all the way back to infancy. I mentioned the other day that we tend to forget that Dean had four years of ‘normal’ as a child. He lived in a stable home with a mother and father. Sam didn’t have that, and I think that there is a hole in Sam that can never be filled because of it. The first four years of a child’s life are the most important developmentally. That when they develop most physically, emotionally, mentally, and socially. One can only imagine the affects that the kind of social isolation and instability Sam experienced might have caused. I think Sam’s issues are so profound and began at such an early age that he can’t begin to articulate them.

It’s something that Dean didn’t experience, and that’s why he doesn’t understand. He understands his attachment to his brother in way that he doesn’t understand Sam’s attachment to him. Dean was Sam’s only stability growing up, but Sam has come to realize that Dean doesn’t represent security or stability after Dean has been taken from him again and again. That’s why Sam turned to ‘normal’ for that. He knows that he can’t depend on Dean to be there, and he can’t survive losing Dean again if Dean is the only thing he has.

The Scientist and his Comet~Lucas and Peyton
Old 11-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is very true, so sad to see them at the end so sad
Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's been years since we had angst free brothers....can we finally be rewarded?!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-02-2012, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, they always make us suffer, can't we get them finally being happy
Old 11-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we need them to kiss and make up already!
Old 11-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes we do, can it happen tomorrow
Closed Thread   Post New Thread