Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Dean/Jo #1 - She Wouldn't Hate Seeing Him Again

Was it just me that liked the idea of these two? Their personalities sort of matched in a way. I hope it was alright that I created an appreciation thread
Old 10-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought the scenes with D/J were awesome. I thought Alona had good chemistry with Jensen. I want her to be in more episodes but I don't think she will be.

Also, I think I'm in the miniscule minority of this fandom that actually likes Jo and the whole D/J thing.

"She's the first thing I think about every day."
xxfontanellexx
♥ ♪
Old 10-06-2006, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for starting the thread Emelie. Personally I'm not falling for them yet...but time will tell.

She's suppose to be on at least two more times within the first 13 episodes...don't know about after that.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-06-2006, 01:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone know what Jo said to Dean about hunters trying to get in her pants? I couldnt understand what she said. Thx.

Zoo Baby #9 - Roomie #127 - Lexana Shipper #209 - SeeBones #70 - Savior #188
Old 10-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Extreme Fan

I actually liked her and i was really surprised i did b/c i really expected to hate her and i'm really glad i don't b/c i wouldn't of liked having a character on my fav show that i didn't like.. although i'm glad she's only on 3 in the first 13 b/c i don't want her around all the time b/c i just want it to be the boys!! but i definetly wouldn't mind her and Dean together as long as they take it slow which i think they will...
Old 10-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Personally, I had positive expectations about her character, but I do confess that she isn't long lived on the show. I'm just happy that Dean gets some lovin' too. Sam's had Jess, Meg (to some extent LOL - at least Dean wanted to pair her off with him) and then... that Sara girl or whatever her name was from Provenance. Dean just sort of got Laylia (or how you spell her name), his girlfriend from Route 666 and well... then some flirts.

~CountryBumpkin~ (hit me, seriously, I've forgotten your name again - I'm so bad with names *dies*) - They got extreme potential at least ^^ But I'm positive. Dean needs some love or at least something to make him get better after what happened in 2x01.

I don't hope that Jo will be a cast member or anything but I think I'd like to have her on the show so that Dean will feel better, eventually.
Old 10-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I didn't see much going on between the two, but I have a feeling that I'm gonna like these two. It helps that I like the actors. Also, I just started on the show so I can't have as strong an opinion as others, but I agree that it is a good idea to only have Alona in a few episodes. You don't want fans to think that she's being shoved down their throats. Just ease her in.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think they'd be an interesting pairing. Dean wasn't quite as suave around her as he has been with other women on the show. Of course that might have to do with her punching in him face, so she might scare him a bit. As long as they don't try putting her in too many episodes and get away from what makes the show good, I wouldn't have a problem with them together.
Old 10-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, writers have to be weary of introducing a love interest. If you do it wrong then you could piss off fans and if people like it too much then it could take away from the focus of the show. Keeping Alona in only a few episodes helps prevent that stuff from happening, but I think it's enough to keep people satisfied.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Definitely, I'm all for them adding a few more regulars to the show but still keep to what makes it a great show. Jo seems like an interesting character, I wonder how they're gonna use her. I'd like to see them bring Sarah back too, also an interesting character.
Old 10-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by youandme1105 (View Post)
Definitely, I'm all for them adding a few more regulars to the show but still keep to what makes it a great show. Jo seems like an interesting character, I wonder how they're gonna use her. I'd like to see them bring Sarah back too, also an interesting character.
I like Jo and definetly wouldn't mind her coming back a little bit.. I want them to bring Sarah back to i really thought her and Sam were cute together..
Old 10-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Surprisingly I liked her. And I liked her interactions with Dean. I need to see more to fully decide though.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
~CountryBumpkin~ (hit me, seriously, I've forgotten your name again - I'm so bad with names *dies*) - They got extreme potential at least ^^ But I'm positive. Dean needs some love or at least something to make him get better after what happened in 2x01.
Dude I'm hurt! No worries...it's Bee.

I agree Dean could use someone to help him right now...I'm just so worried that they try to force the girls on us and they steer to far away from the brothers...but they did ok with Sarah...so maybe Jo wont be so bad....I'm still holding my opinion on her until I see more of her.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-07-2006, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked her character but I'm not sure what I think of them as a couple yet. Hopefully we will get some more scenes with them Dean does need some lovin
Old 10-07-2006, 02:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Bee, feel free to hit me. I thought it was Bee but then I was like: "Hmmm... But wasn't there someone else whose name was Bee?"

I think the episodes that Alona Tal are scheduled for are enough to be honest. Don't make a love interest part of the show (too many shows does that). I like the idea of the boys being sort of lone wolves or something.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread