Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~
Just looking at them breaks your heart never mind seeing the actual scene....Jensen is just to damn good at his job. The stuff he can say with just a look...AMAZING!
You said it
I really didn't realise how talented he was til I saw him in Supernatural, he's gotta do more films

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Maz~
He has so much emotion in his eyes, you can't help be pulled it. I love that about Jensen, he can deliever the emotion without even needing words.
I love how doesn't actually cry but he's so close to it that you end up crying. Jensen & his eyes his facial expression says it all
Old 05-04-2006, 05:35 AM
Passionate Fan

i know, he keeps it in, but he gets to a point where you can feel all he emotions he's feeling
Old 05-04-2006, 04:01 PM
New Fan

Can I be added?
Old 05-04-2006, 07:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban~Goddess
I really didn't realise how talented he was til I saw him in Supernatural, he's gotta do more films
I fell in love with Jensen immediately on Dark Angel. I didn't start watching it until a few episodes before the series finale. And he was absolutely gorgeous. Alec was such a smartass and it was fun watching him become a sincere person during the finale. Then I found out he was going to be on Smallville and luckily I was already watching it. And he became a regular, too. Jensen did fantastic. Those last two episodes with him were wonderful. He really delivered the emotional/close-to-maniac character well. Supernatural was a perfect opportunity for him and I'm so happy to see him again.
"Clark, I know you can run faster than a speeding bullet. Take me along for the ride."
Old 05-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

i wanna be added!!! i love Jensen since Dark Angel.

i just seen one of his movie in HBO i missed the title, he's with Shannyn Sossamon. kinda deveil kind of movie. gawd those girls R so lucky to kissed him.
Old 05-05-2006, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

He was the best in the final, damn it's nice to see how he can go higher and deeper with the character.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
He was the best in the final, damn it's nice to see how he can go higher and deeper with the character.
ITA! Just when you think he can't possibly get any better...he pulls out scenes like in the finale and you are wowed all over again by his talent. Amazing.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Woah. The finale rocked. Dean was amazing in every single scene. I loved the focus on him in this ep, and his unwillingness to believe John was dead. I loved how he knew that wasn't his dad and how he wouldn't let Sam kill their dad.

Jensen just blew me away for the billionth time.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know you're Dean/Jensen addicted when even with an ending like that you squee because the last shot was of Dean.

Dean's devotion to his family just blows me away. ...but really how sad was it that he knew John wasn't John because John wouldn't be proud of him? and durring that scene he does this little cheek flinch that is suppose to be a smile but never reaches his lips or his eyes...it adds so much to that scene...just AMAZING!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

Hehe. Bee, i was totally thinking that, yay they ended on my poor baby Dean! And i was so glad the ep was kinda Dean-centric. It made my Dean-lovin heart so happy! Hee.

Knowing John wasn't John because he wouldn't be proud....thats sad, but I choose to believe that it's just because John would be mad about using a bullet, not that he's not proud, because he is!

I loved the power battle between Dean and "John" when John asks for the gun the first time. The tension and the hesitating from Dean and then the realisation that it wasn't John was just perfect!
Old 05-08-2006, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the episode was very Dean centric...but it wasn't drilled in our head that it was...we were suppose to be paying attention to the demon and john yada yada but we found out TONS about Dean and the way he fits in the family. I think it was probably the best Dean episode of the season.

I don't think Dean ever really feels that his father is proud of him...probably goes back to when he didn't protect Sammy ever since then he feels he's just not worth it in his fathers eyes...thats why when the demon said Sam is Johns favourite it stuck a nerve...but I could be wrong...maybe my hatered for John is clouding my judgement.

Quote:
I loved the power battle between Dean and "John" when John asks for the gun the first time. The tension and the hesitating from Dean and then the realisation that it wasn't John was just perfect!
DITTO! It was just WOW! I watched that scene again today (you know I've watched this episode more then any other) and it just floored me.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

i finally watched the finale today. OMG, Dean was amazing all the way through. I felt his emotions all the way through. Like Maz said, he blew me away!
Old 05-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Yay you finally saw it Nida!

I think John is proud of Dean in his own way but NEVER shows it so Dean probably never feels it. You saw just how touched Dean was when "john" told him he was proud. But then it slowly started to click that this didnt seem right, and then the poor guy!!!

The telling Dean that Sam was the favourite definatly hit a nerve. I think Dean has seen John worried about Sam and protecting Sam and worrying about Sam his whole life, and even moreso making Dean protect Sam just as carefuly, and he's probably never seen the same concern for himself from his dad. That evil demon knew just what to say.
Old 05-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

oh I dont think Dean would mind even if it was true (that his dad favors sam), coz Dean loves Sam too, I never saw him being competitive, and as the eldest he must know by now that youngests have their ways.

I cannot wait for next season, Dean's portrayal really left me open mouthed.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I kinda agree with that Walloo, I don't think Dean has actually been resentful to Sam about any of that because Dean is the same way with Sam and I believe that if push came to shove and he could only save one of them for whatever reason he'd choose Sam over his father...but I also think that to hear it out loud like that did hit a nerve, salt in the wound after admitting that he knew the John was the demon because of the pride thing.

Quote:
and he's probably never seen the same concern for himself from his dad.
ITA! Dean's always had to be the strong one, the tough one, starting from the very night Mary died and he had to carry Sam outside. John always took it for granted that Dean didn't need any of the same things Sam got...and actually I don't think John probably did that much for Sam either but I can totally see Dean showing and telling Sam he was proud of him...maybe not so much when the got older but while Sam was growing up I can see it. I think Dean's been more of a father to Sam then John has been.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread