Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2006, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Sure, ill add you guys once FF is working enough for me to edit.

So what did everyone think of Dean this week?

I was really impressed with him and the way he handled Sam and John. He was the older bro trying to make Sam understand the importance of their mission and following their dad. But at the same time he questioned John when he didnt think he was making the right choice. I felt his role as the eldest son in this episode.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

Add me too

Ah not reading, havent seen the 20th yet.

I was so disapointed with the epi with them as kids It sucked! And the epi with the painting and all that flirting was just the worst ever for me, too bad coz I liked the painting thing.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:45 AM
Passionate Fan

aww, why didn't you like the epi Walloo?
Old 04-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Which one? The one with the kids? I didn't like the actors they used, I just couldn't relate the old ones with the small ones, the kids they used didn't seem familiar at all and the epi was blah. I guess I was expecting too much. Though I liked lil Dean with the pump.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:05 AM
Master Fan

I liked the episode myself, I felt we got to see the turning point when Dean became much more serious about following his Dad's orders and never disobeying and the way his childhood was, it was so sad.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:08 PM
Absolute Fan

can I please be added to the list
Old 04-23-2006, 04:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

May someone add me to this thread?

I have to say, as much as I love Dean, he hasn't really been... Dean in the past few episodes. I love how he's usually so cocky and full of himself but he seems... well, 'unactive' as we can say. Okay, in Provenance he was adorable and it was mostly on Sam, so for that I understand but lately, everything been centered on Sam.

In Something wicked, it was really sweet how Dean talked about how much he'd die for his brother and do anything but I feel that something more can be put into that episode so that the viewers could really feel how much Dean was protecting his brother and how nothing would prevent him from protecting little Sammy. Maybe there was something deep but not deep enough for me.

Now in Dead Man's Blood. Wow, what can I say? I expected soo much from that one episode because honestly, I love vampires. Now again, this wasn't an episode that made me want to obsess about. I expected mostly from Dean. Seeing as John was there, I thought Dean would be more of a 'drone' to him but he was a bit lacking this time. Probably getting fed up but still, I wanted to see more. I expected Dean to stand up and be more assertive when Dad & Sam fought. To really tell them to back off one another & just get back to the job and then they could work together. And as Maz had said, at least he finally questioned Dad. Sam did have a point and Dean's finally realizing that. -pats Dean on the head-

Yeah... I still love Dean but I'm still expecting alot from him. xP
Old 04-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Extreme Fan

plz add me i love the guy and i love the character so much!
Old 04-24-2006, 07:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Can I be added to the list, please?

I just started watching Supernatural a few days ago, and I love his character so muchhh. And it helps that he is being played by Jensen. Since I loved him in Smallville before. I still haven't seen the last several episodes, the last episode that I've seen was "Faith".
Old 04-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome theoccc Faith was an awesome episode...one of my fave Dean episodes.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the welcome!

Faith was an awesome episode, but my favorite Dean episode is probably Dead in the Water, because he was just so great with Lucas and his mom.

Last edited by theoccc; 04-25-2006 at 09:53 PM
Old 04-25-2006, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

My fave Dean episode is Benders. (two more episodes for you if I remember the order correctly) People are shocked when they hear that but I really loved Dean in it. Great episode...at least IMO.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-26-2006, 12:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Ohhh! Dead in the water... Good times as Dean would say
I don't really have a favourite ep, it's dificult for me choose just one, 'cause in every episode we get a little bit of insight about Dean, and I love that. Yes there are eps a lot better that others, but in everyone of them I like something about the ep. So I cannot choose just one.
Old 04-26-2006, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Im the same Tere, I love Dean in every episode, some eps there's more of him and more to love, and some eps its just small things, but every episode just adds to Dean and thats what I love. With a character like Dean its hard to choose just one scene that you love of him.
Old 04-26-2006, 05:19 AM
Absolute Fan

I’m with you two on that, too many good Dean moments so it's difficult to pick a fav episode
But I do love me that Phantom Traveler Dean's freak out was priceless!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread