cutie_pie04
quin611
ciaBrysh
Angelofnowhere

Last edited by Verbal Warning; 07-09-2012 at 10:28 PM
Verbal Warning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

sorry but I cant take Meg anymore, she has over stayed her welcome, leave already!!! she is acting like she is one of the guys and trying way to hard to fit in, bitch you are a demon, there is no fitting in, GTFO!!! she was practically running the show, Cas all gooey for her and the boys suddenly helpless??? just no, I did like Nicky but she was doing what demons do making the boys miserably and they chase was on, its ok every now and then but she is not part of the team
Old 05-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know you can count me in Jaye. Meg is getting so annoying! Why are they trusting her at all? Hello DEMON! and not only a demon but YED's daughter and they're still all ooh we'll trust her because that has worked so much for us in the past. :eyerolls:

LOVED when the angel lady said something about Winchester and a demon whore.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Welcome Bee hopefully more are sick of looking at her weird face. Meg has become a nuisance, I made that banner in 10 min I'll create a list and reasons later. Right, she is YED daughter and demons can not be trusted period. I did not buy her lil speech when they trapped her and of course Sam saves the demon whore breaking the seal to free her. I dont trust her one bit, I believe she has something up her sleeve for the end game.

Yes that angel chick was about bizness, I loved it too when she pimped slapped the hell out of Meg sending her flying across the room I wanted to do the same during her lil speech, biatch STFU and go.
Old 05-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Total Fan

count me in too! She is SO annoying! And what the hell is that connection with Cas? She wasted the screentime which could have been devoted to Sam and Dean. Or Kevin. Or anybody else. Everything would have been better than seeing her

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Aga!

I agree! I hate that she suddenly is Cas new BFF? WTF?! and what is with all the screentime she's been getting? Unless it's her getting killed off, I don't want to see it.

I'm not talking about actresses, but in general I think the two different versions of Ruby are very different. It's like they are two completely different characters.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

been waiting for this! i've always hated meg...and now i really can't stand her! this version is so annoying and useless!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

TeeHee!! Aga and Lauren added you guys.

Oh boy, the Meg/Cas thing is beyond puke worthy especially the scene when Cas was all googie eyed by her speech, a angel and demon in the same room let alone friends is ridiculous, how the hell does this happen?

they made Dean and Sam the co-star of Meg, WTF!!! the different versions definitely has a negative impact
Old 05-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the welcome and adding me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocfan27
i've always hated meg
Yes! I hated her when she first appeared in the first season and tried to keep the brothers apart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IScream4Dean
Oh boy, the Meg/Cas thing is beyond puke worthy especially the scene when Cas was all googie eyed by her speech, a angel and demon in the same room let alone friends is ridiculous, how the hell does this happen?
IKR? God forbid it changes into a romance

But how on earth did they become such good friends?

Aga

Old 05-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great question Aga! He had only been awake for a few hours, and I don't imagin it took that long for the boys to get there....so when did all this BFF bonding happen?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 05-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Oh add me? I loved Meg 1.0 but this new version. She is so annoying. and why is she suddenly on their side and her and Cas are weird I dont get it.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considering Disobedience (View Post)
Great question Aga! He had only been awake for a few hours, and I don't imagin it took that long for the boys to get there....so when did all this BFF bonding happen?
Exactly... But I doubt we will have it explained on the show

Welcome Bev

Aga

Old 05-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
Oh add me? I loved Meg 1.0 but this new version. She is so annoying. and why is she suddenly on their side and her and Cas are weird I dont get it.
adding you now Yes I liked the first Meg too, at least she was believable, there is no such thing as a friendly demon, I dont get it at all why the sudden change to join them when in the past she would stop at nothing to kill them. And for Cas/Meg to even speak let alone get so close is bonkers

Quote:
God forbid it changes into a romance
seriously that would be too much for me to handle, an angel and demon hooking up makes no sense whatsoever and I shutter at the thought. I am also confused how this sudden friendship happened, does Meg has some kind of miracle power to connect with Cas in a comatose state? or did they become bff in a few hours? she needs to go cause this plot is a joke, its impossible to take this Cas/Meg thing seriously.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the add!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

This recent Meg annoyed me! It was weird seeing her be on the good side!

Can I be added to the op? Thanks!