Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony_rules (View Post)
Well the way I see it there's two possibilities, either they don't find out or they find out get mad and are presented as the bad guys cause Mary's a special little snowflake who does nothing wrong.
Option #2 would really make me mad

Mary has been such a huge disappointment this season. I really just want her to either start acting like a proper mother or to leave permanently and no longer be in the boys life.

She should have let Billie take her home
Old 01-05-2017, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Thing Remains (View Post)
Option #2 would really make me mad

Mary has been such a huge disappointment this season. I really just want her to either start acting like a proper mother or to leave permanently and no longer be in the boys life.

She should have let Billie take her home
I honestly wonder if she even knows what it means to be a proper mother.
For me to much damage has been caused, I just want her to leave.

I don't know why she turned Billie's offer down considering she's supposedly miserable without her husband and the version of her kids that she loves. They made it seem like it was because she wanted to get to know her kids and spend time with them but the moment Billie leaves and Sam (hopefully) asks if her decision means she's going back home with them she's like 'No' Like, are you kidding me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
Exacty! And how does she repay them? by WALKING AWAY! ...I know the boys don't want to be 'paid' back...but at least acknowledged would be nice. A quick call even, once a week...how is that not possible? She can learn to play games and text but apparently the ability do dial is too much of a stretch? Did they have no push button phones in 83? Can she only dial rotary phones? Seriously!

The thing is we have seen her use a phone before! In the episode where she left she spend hour...hours...talking to a complete stranger on the phone and said how nice it was, apparently that does not extend to her kids. She can search up a strangers phone number, call them, and spend hours talking to them but she can't speed dial her own kids and talk with them for five minutes? Hell, she doesn't even have to be the one calling she can just send them a text saying 'Hey, when you have a break call me.' Or she could ask to meet them somewhere so they can catch up like a dinner or a Burger King or something and catch up and eat something with them and try to bond. Which is what a decent mother would do!

Has she even thanked them for everything they've done? Cause I don't think I've heard one thank you coming out of her mouth.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:38 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony_rules (View Post)
I honestly wonder if she even knows what it means to be a proper mother.
For me to much damage has been caused, I just want her to leave.

I don't know why she turned Billie's offer down considering she's supposedly miserable without her husband and the version of her kids that she loves. They made it seem like it was because she wanted to get to know her kids and spend time with them but the moment Billie leaves and Sam (hopefully) asks if her decision means she's going back home with them she's like 'No' Like, are you kidding me?
Ugh!! That made zero sense If you have no reason to live then why not go with Billie? All she talks about is how uncomfortable and out of place she feels being back and she has no interest in spending time with the boys. i think she just stayed around to continue to torment the boys and cause them emotional problems. She probably thinks she's being a saintly martyr by not letting the boys go through her death again. But they would really be better off in the long run if she just died now.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's just unnecessarily prolonging their suffering. As long as she's alive they're gonna keep thinking the have a shot to know their mom and spend time with her, it's cruel how she builds up their hopes and plays with them.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

She was a plot twist for pure shock value...they never even thought it out...clearly. What a waste of airtime. This could have been done so much better by bringing somebody else from their life back. Yet another reason for me to hate Amaura.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Amara should have resurrected Bobby. Giving them back Mary was such a waste
Old 01-07-2017, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

List with all the people Amara could have brought back that were more useful than Mary:

Old 01-08-2017, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes pretty much!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-08-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe I used to think she'd be a good mother.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

That gif is awesome and oh so true.

Hopefully she will die before the season ends
Old 01-09-2017, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I always thought she was sketchy at best but was hoping she'd always put her boys first.

I hope so too.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

After the whole reveal of the YED- deal thing I was kinda 'eh' about her but I still thought she would be a good mother and a much better parent than John. Imagine my surprise when the opposite was revealed.

The sooner they get rid of her the better.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah it's pretty sad that Mary is so awful she can make John look all shiny and new
Old 01-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

How does anybody make John look like the good parent...yet she does. :shrug; She can't bother to keep in touch with her boys yet John sold his soul to the ONE demon who he spent his adult life hunting! THAT SAYS SOMETHING! (and I hate to say that. )
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't believe I'm saying this but...even John kept more in contact with the boys that Mary is doing. In s1 he kept tabs on them, very light almost nonexistent tabs but tabs nonetheless, at least he had a general idea of what they were up to.