Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2017, 02:25 AM
Moderator Manager

I think John would have turn Sam into 'Dean' the perfect little soilder and without a 'Sam' to worry about and take care of, Sam would have gotten cold...like Gordon or Grandpa Campbell. ...even if Mary lived and John died, without Dean, it wouldn't end up well for Sam.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 04-17-2017, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Is it bad that I think if Mary lived it would have turned worst for Sam? In this no Dean universe were talking about. Like Mary living sounds like a sure fire way for Sam to turn as heartless and cold as Grandpa Campbell.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 04-18-2017, 05:48 AM
Moderator Manager

Definitely agree on that one. I think even if Dean was around and John died instead of Mary I think the boys would still end up different. For all his faults John always drilled into the boys family first. (even though he tended to forget that little bit) Under Mary's supervision, and without people like Bobby in their lives I could see the boys growing up to be in competition with each other, always at odds to prove themselves to Mary. I mean look at how other Campbells turned out. Christian for example. Mary doesn't care about family.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 04-19-2017, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

Very true, with Mary I can definitely see them growing to hate each other and always wanting to outdo one another, and Mary encouraging that behavior. Also I can imagine her preferring Dean because Sam has demon blood in him and I don't think that's something that she'd be ok with, even though it's her fault.

True, she has a very twisted view on family. To her family is disposable, and listen I'm all for kicking people out of your life even if their family sometimes, but she seems to discard them like if they were tissues. If you don't bring her any use you're on your own.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 04-19-2017, 03:33 AM
Moderator Manager

I hadn't even thought about the demon blod! I wonder if she knows about it? I would think she would have read it in the journal..but that would involve her being curious about her kids...and that's doesn't happen. I could totally see it being Sam's fault in her eyes.

SHE SUCKS OUTLOUD!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 04-19-2017, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's 100% the worst! I just hope next season we are completely rid of her!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 04-20-2017, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

^ From you to the writers keyboard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
I hadn't even thought about the demon blod! I wonder if she knows about it? I would think she would have read it in the journal..but that would involve her being curious about her kids...and that's doesn't happen. I could totally see it being Sam's fault in her eyes.

SHE SUCKS OUTLOUD!
Is that information even on the journal? Was John aware of it? Cause I can't remember, but I don't think he did Yeah even if it was in the journal she doesn't care enough to actually question it, I mean she didn't even question Dean when he mentioned to her that he had spend time in hell.

I have no doubt whatsoever that she would blame Sam. And I actually feel like she does hold some resentment towards Sam and blames him for her death.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 04-20-2017, 02:45 AM
Moderator Manager

I don't know, because John knew something was wrong with Sam...because he had told Dean he might have to kill him. (which is why John is still in the running for worst parent of the year.)...but he definitely didn't know about the demon blood addiction. I think at first they mentioned the boys keeping up with the journal, like adding info...maybe they added that?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 04-21-2017, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

True, but I don't remember if it was because he knew Sam had demon blood in him or he just knew Azazel was interested in him. Well, guess I'm gonna have to re-watch the first season

Maybe, though I don't see why they would add it considering that Sam to this day still has problems with that, and if they did, would Mary even bother to read what they added?

Spoiler:
🇵🇷❤️
Old 04-21-2017, 04:06 AM
Moderator Manager

I think they're trying to annoy fans...so we wont be that upset when they call it quits. First Cas episodes now this? HOW MUCH MORE CAN WE TAKE?!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 04-21-2017, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh gross...I don't need that!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 04-21-2017, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Why so much focus on her when we're so close to the season finale. Can the finale not be about the boys? Geez.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Old 04-22-2017, 01:27 AM
Elite Fan

Apparently not, it's ridiculous the last couple of episodes should be about the boys and wrapping up the main storyline, they don't seem to be moving towards either.

Quote:
I think they're trying to annoy fans...so we wont be that upset when they call it quits. First Cas episodes now this? HOW MUCH MORE CAN WE TAKE?!
You think they're trying to kill their own show? Or more like soft kill their own show? I could see that.
🇵🇷❤️
Old 04-22-2017, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Why so much focus on her when we're so close to the season finale. Can the finale not be about the boys? Geez.
Seriously!! We need to see that not her pretending like she's a good person!
Old 04-23-2017, 01:09 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh I hate when she pretends she's a good person but I hate even more that the show wants us to believe it.
🇵🇷❤️
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top