Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2017, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

She ruins everything! We can't even enjoy a promo.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! I can't wait to get rid of her!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

How she lasted this long is beyond me! She should have been gone the first episode of the season or the mid season finale at least.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree...she is a waste of screen time!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 04-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I try to think of something redeemable about her and there just isn't anything. Was she always this horrible or was she actually somewhat decent before she died?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean...what we saw if her she never really seemed like a good person
Old 04-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well...my opinion of her before we got introduced to her, and it got shot to hell, was that she was a flawed but good person. She wasn't perfect, she committed her mistakes but she was a kind, loving mother who wanted the best for her children. Now we know that's not true, and I really wish we could un-know it.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ those were my thoughts too, especially in the episode...um were Dean goes back in time with Cas...S4...I can't remember the title, but when he first figures out she's a hunter. I felt so bad for her in that one...but that's about the only episode. Like even in Home when we saw her ghost...didn't care for her...even then she seemed to have something against Dean.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-05-2017, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder what younger her would think of older her? Cause maybe it's just me but I feel like she had a better understanding of motherhood then than she does now. I'm not sure why, unless she's one of those people who love the concept of motherhood but not the reality of it.

I can't see episodes like Home the same way anymore, she's made every past episode she appears in or is referenced to bitter.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'd like to think younger Mary would be appalled at how she turned out...but I'm not so confident anymore. Looks like Mary learned a lot from her father, and none of it good.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree! Younger Mary would definitely be ashamed of herself!

how useless was she in the new episode? she's always useless but even more in the new episode. I wasn't at all shocked she slept with Ketch...I was surprised it didn't happen early.

Last edited by ocfan27; 04-06-2017 at 07:08 PM
Old 04-06-2017, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh Mary needs to go she is just so messed up! Eww she slept with Mr. Ketch!
Old 04-07-2017, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so done with her and the BMOL...
Old 04-08-2017, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't take her anymore, so I fast forwarded through her. but sleeping with Ketch? ICK! Like does she not have standards?

I'm sure some bad writing is involved...but if you take that out of the equation...how the hell is she the Mary Winchester we've heard so much about? The way she made it sound, was that she doesn't remember being dead, she remembers her boys and John...and yet, she's this horrible! It's no freaken wonder John hadn't been coming home (from Dean's memory in heaven).
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-08-2017, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't take her anymore, so I fast forwarded through her. but sleeping with Ketch? ICK! Like does she not have standards?

I'm sure some bad writing is involved...but if you take that out of the equation...how the hell is she the Mary Winchester we've heard so much about? The way she made it sound, was that she doesn't remember being dead, she remembers her boys and John...and yet, she's this horrible! It's no freaken wonder John hadn't been coming home (from Dean's memory in heaven).
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread