Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2017, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i totally see what you are saying...John was horrible but Mary i think is worse. she definitely is abusive!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-03-2017, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree Lauren!
Old 03-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she is the absolute worst!...she loves to play the victim, she really lives for it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 03-03-2017, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

She does its so damn annoying! I owsh the boys would just let her ho they have each other.
Old 03-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it just annoys me that she tries to act like a parent...they are grown men who raised themselves they don't need her! Dean raised Sam..he doesn't need her telling him what to do...she doesn't deserve any any kind of forgiveness!
Old 03-04-2017, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ Exactly!

I was so thrilled when Dean told her off...hated when he gave in again. Definitely his abandonment issues kicking in. I really wish people wouldn't use that against him.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-05-2017, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I loved when Dean called her Mary and Sam told her to leave!
Old 03-06-2017, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

That was such an epic moment. It will definitely get listed as one of my all time favorite scenes.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-06-2017, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that was such a great moment!!
Old 03-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

She was so cocky trying to scold Dean and Dean gave it all back to her.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-07-2017, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jensen was perfect in that scene...you could really feel Dean's pain!
Old 03-07-2017, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

^

Dean calling her out on her BS and calling her Mary for the majority of the episode was wonderful, I just wish it would have lasted, my heart broke when he went back to her.

It just made me hate her even more cause she's so evil. You can tell in her back and forth with Dean in the beginning, she was trying to manipulate the situation, adjusting her narrative according to what he said!

I don't know if it's because I'm so bitter and angry and have no confidence in the writers but it feels to me like they are trying to normalize her and her behavior, trying to make it seem like she's not an awful human being, and an even worst mother, as if there was justification for her actions, and I freaking hate it
Old 03-08-2017, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Completely agree. I was devastated when Dean forgave her. He shouldn't have to! She should be the one bending over backwards to prove herself to him, not the other way around. But Dean being Dean of course he's going to do everything in his power to keep his 'family' together. It's John all over again.

If this was a well written fanfic...Sam would be doing this as some sort of way to protect Dean from Mary and her conniving manipulative ways...but since I don't trust the writers to be able to pull off a well written fanfic...It's just another way to cause Dean pain and angst.

Mary could sacrifice herself for her kids, jump in front of a bullet or whatever...they will NEVER be able to redeem her for me. NEVER. She has went so far beyond that point now that there is no coming back.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-08-2017, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate that Dean forgave her too...it was much to easy! We all know that Mary is a horrible person/mother...but they keep trying to convince us she's amazing and pretty much an angel...nope!
Old 03-09-2017, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ That to me is such a problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
Completely agree. I was devastated when Dean forgave her. He shouldn't have to! She should be the one bending over backwards to prove herself to him, not the other way around. But Dean being Dean of course he's going to do everything in his power to keep his 'family' together. It's John all over again.

If this was a well written fanfic...Sam would be doing this as some sort of way to protect Dean from Mary and her conniving manipulative ways...but since I don't trust the writers to be able to pull off a well written fanfic...It's just another way to cause Dean pain and angst.

Mary could sacrifice herself for her kids, jump in front of a bullet or whatever...they will NEVER be able to redeem her for me. NEVER. She has went so far beyond that point now that there is no coming back.
It really is I think that's in part why he's sorta resistant towards her because he recognizes her behavior as similar to John's.

Honestly I don't know how she manages to look her kids in the eyes and not break down crying asking and begin for their forgiveness.

Yeah, if I had any faith in the writers and was more optimistic I would say there's some grand plan and we just don't know it yet but I don't and I'm not.
I think Sam was expertly manipulated by his mother for the sake of creating a rift between the brothers, causing grief to the fans, and by proxy of those things quite possible creating a slight rift in the fandom. You either saw it and got pissed off or you saw it and got your heartbroken, I really don't see how any fan could see that happen and be like 'oh yeah that's a great idea!'

Same. At this point they could reveal she has no soul and it wouldn't make a difference.