Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2017, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

They are such a burden to her. Like how dare they be around.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-18-2017, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

yes but she can use them when she needs them
Old 02-20-2017, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

She's such a hypocrite if she get's out of this season alive I'm going to be seriously pissed. She better at least get found out.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-20-2017, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Mary is just so meh too.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Every time I think my opinion of Mary could not get any lower she does something. I don't know what's worst that she betrayed her kids for nothing more than money, weapons, and resources, that she willingly endangered their lives, or that she put her assignment before them! Actually that last one might be the worst one because how in the hell do you as a mother have somebody threaten the lives of your kids knowing you can maybe stop them, and not do it!? HOW DO YOU PUT SOMETHING ABOVE YOUR CHILDREN'S LIVES???!!!

And she really is the queen of hypocrisy, she does all these horrible things, yet she still has the gall to judge Crowley. She is a horrible, horrible human being.
Old 02-23-2017, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree...Mary is a horrible person and mother for sure! She's so quick to judge everyone but claim her family is the most important thing..such a liar!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-24-2017, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh every episode proves she sucks and is so glat and only cares about herslef and other hunters but not her sons. Mary needs to gk away already. The looks on Sam amd Dean faces when she told she was working with the BMOL was so messed up. They are pissed and hurt their mom is a traitor.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know..she is absolutely the worst! She defends what the BMOL are doing and always chooses them over her sons...yet people will defend her
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-24-2017, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly Lauren I don't get it either she is so not a good mom to the boys!
Old 02-26-2017, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know it would cause them huge amounts of gilt and torment...BUT...I really want one of the boys to kill her.

Might just be Dean. That look he gave her when she said she was working with the men of letters...that was his if we weren't family, you'd be dead look.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-28-2017, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed!

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Dean ended up killing her, I'm just waiting for her to willingly put Sam's life in danger (again), because I'm pretty sure that's gonna be his last straw, he'll either kill her or he'll kick her out their lives.

I absolutely hate the way she talked to them and how she shut them down when they acted hurt and angry at the revelation of her working with the BMoL. That was such an abusive(?) manipulative(?) move.
Old 02-28-2017, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

YES! Like she's the wounded party? WTF? THEY BURNT YOUR SONS FEET, BROKE HIS BONES AND MIND RAPED HIM...BUT YEAH IT'S SAM AND DEAN BEING IRRATIONAL ABOUT THE WHOLE THING!...OMG I hate her so much...like I've hated SPN characters before *cough*Ruby*cough*...but nothing...NOTHING comes close to the hate I have for Mary Winchester.

She has the nerve to tell Dean not to give her the face? THEY TORTURED HIS BROTHER! The brother he took care of since he was 4 because she was petty enough to make a deal with a YED because her boyfriend died. Like wtf?!

I want Dean to kill her so badly. I hope she makes a move on Sam...so she can get the full brunt of Dean's wrath.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-28-2017, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
I know it would cause them huge amounts of gilt and torment...BUT...I really want one of the boys to kill her.

Might just be Dean. That look he gave her when she said she was working with the men of letters...that was his if we weren't family, you'd be dead look.
absolutely!! I wouldn't mind one bit if it came to it Dean had to kill her...
Old 03-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennessee Whiskey (View Post)
YES! Like she's the wounded party? WTF? THEY BURNT YOUR SONS FEET, BROKE HIS BONES AND MIND RAPED HIM...BUT YEAH IT'S SAM AND DEAN BEING IRRATIONAL ABOUT THE WHOLE THING!...OMG I hate her so much...like I've hated SPN characters before *cough*Ruby*cough*...but nothing...NOTHING comes close to the hate I have for Mary Winchester.

She has the nerve to tell Dean not to give her the face? THEY TORTURED HIS BROTHER! The brother he took care of since he was 4 because she was petty enough to make a deal with a YED because her boyfriend died. Like wtf?!

I want Dean to kill her so badly. I hope she makes a move on Sam...so she can get the full brunt of Dean's wrath.
Don't even bring up the mind rape it still make me wanna punch someone
I know the feeling! I don't think I have ever, not just in spn but in general, hate a character as much as I hate Mary. She makes my blood BOIL! She makes me so angry, I hate her so much

She told Dean to not give her the face for the same reason she shut down Sam when he brought up that they have negative history with the BMoL because she is manipulative and she is abusive. She didn't like them questioning her, so she invalidates their emotions as a way to out them in their place. It is abusive behavior 101.

Yes, yes. She needs to die. And then she needs to be salted and burned. And then every supernatural being that has the power to brig her back needs to be put in a room and told under no circumstances are they to bring her back, and then locked in that room because they're liars.

It's not enough for her to move far away from the boys anymore, she needs to go permanently
Old 03-02-2017, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I never thought I'd be grateful John raised the boys...but I am. Both are damaged enough with John...but being raised by Mary? I can't even wrap my head around how bad their lives would have been. She's definitely abusive, she may not have known them their whole lives but she knows exactly what buttons to push and pull and I hate her for it.

She needs to be dead dead, like beyond even purgatory dead...like dead. With NO possibility of coming back!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread