Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2016, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anti John & Mary #1 - Because they are definitely not in the running for parents of the year

Any takers?

I was hoping there was a chance for Mary to be better then John...but that ship has sailed.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-28-2016, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely add me to this! I've never been a John fan but Mary is for sure as bad as him! I hate that she just up and left...that wasn't fair to anyone!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure I'm an "anti" person, but I'm definitely not a fan of how they are/have treated the boys.
Old 10-29-2016, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me please! These two truly are a perfect match. I can't believe she abandoned the boys like that.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay! I'm not alone.

They're horrible. I can only imagine the damage they would have caused if they had a 'normal' life. The both of them raising the kids together? I'm sure they would have figured a way out to wreck everything still.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-31-2016, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Probably

In a way I actually think John is a slightly better parent cause he was awful but he had a reason Mary did not.
Old 11-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Total Fan

I'm in I don't like Mary's appearance in the new season, she's making things worse rather than better and we all know how John treated the boys...

Aga

Old 11-02-2016, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony_rules (View Post)
Probably

In a way I actually think John is a slightly better parent cause he was awful but he had a reason Mary did not.
Me too. At least John had revenge pushing him...what does Mary have? and her whole Partridge and Starsky/Hutch names (I think) REALLY?! Clearly she's been spending too much time with Cas.

And what's really annoying is once she's worked through her crap, she's going to come walking back in like nothing happened, and be all hurt because Dean is distant.

I agree Aga, I've never like Mary...but her coming back is not doing the character any favors.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing, she has nothing, well that's not true she has selfishness and a lack of understanding on how to be a good mother.

Her coming back is not even the most annoying part, the most annoying part is that she's gonna come back and they're going to take her back! Hell, with how Dean is about family, the pedestal he had her on and the issues he's got I wouldn't doubt it if he tried to defend her and blame himself! Which is gonna make me all with the writers and Mary and all for Dean.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Total Fan

Yep, I just want Mary gone, like permanently... Let her go back to Heaven and stop messing with the boys' heads

Aga

Old 11-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree! I want that too!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 11-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed! I need her at least three states away from the boys she's contributed nothing but pain it's time for her to go.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree!! She brings misery whenever she's around
Old 11-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly she should have stayed dead. She was more likable that way.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thank you! I think bringing her back was really useless!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top