Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2017, 11:11 PM
Master Fan

Chekhov's gun is a story writing principle that says every element of a story should contribute to the whole.

That'd be interesting. Anti-Christ vs. Devil Jesus (that's what I call Lucifer kid.)
🇵🇷❤️
harmony_rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jared Padalecki

Yes it should be interesting.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:47 PM
Moderator Manager

Amara and Jack both aged super fast...how come that didn't happen with Jessie?

I hope they wrap up the Jack storyline super quick. It not one I'm interested in.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:40 AM
Master Fan

Beats me, maybe it's because Jessie was just the antichrist and Amara and Jack are more powerful

Me too, sadly I'm pretty sure that's the plot of the 13th season; but hey if its handled anything like the Brits we'll just get a couple of episode of eye rolling and then it'll all be wrapped up in an hour during the finale
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-15-2017, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah i really don't need to see this kid...
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 02:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmony_rules (View Post)
Beats me, maybe it's because Jessie was just the antichrist and Amara and Jack are more powerful

Me too, sadly I'm pretty sure that's the plot of the 13th season; but hey if its handled anything like the Brits we'll just get a couple of episode of eye rolling and then it'll all be wrapped up in an hour during the finale
pretty much sums it up!

I can't put into words how little I care about this Jack storyline...like I don't care about it even a little bit!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
AWAY - Nov 16th-?
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have absolutely no interest in this kid...hearing about or seeing him!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 06-19-2017, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

I think unless a miracle happens we're gonna need a big cup of coffee to get through the episodes
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Seriously! This kid is going to be the bane of our existence
Old 06-20-2017, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Yes he is! The question is will he somehow manage to be worst than everything we dealt with in s12?
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Somehow I think he will..I'm sure they will drag this storyline out way past the point of interest.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

They already did...this storyline past the point of interest the moment it was introduced
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt but it's over now...no one has interest in this story!
Old 06-20-2017, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

It's just so bring, and unnecessary!
🇵🇷❤️
Old 06-20-2017, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It really is! We need to go back to what the show is really about!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top