Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2014, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to leave the storyline alone because I really have nothing positive to say about it, and if I get started on the brother thing it will turn into a very angry novel but on other notes....

JOHN DEERE TRACTOR AGAIN!! :yay; This time a Model B! NICE! Dear SPN, thank you for filling my JD tractor kink. I love you for it! Now having Sam tied to one is a nice touch, but I beg you DEAN DRIVING ONE WILL MAKE MY LIFE! Okay? Thanks!

Dean stubble is still long!

The step mother werewolf, was it just me or could she pass as an older Mary? btw have we seen her on the show before?

Garth YAY! as a werewolf? BOOO!

That's all I got.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Bee, copy that all!!!! I just can't with this ep, I like Garth but I cant get on board with a redneck werewolf family, this was a very disappointing ep and the brothers seriously WTF? unresolved issues and the same BS from Sam Dean is looking rather scuffy but thats enough I dont want the facial hair to start looking like he belongs in that werewolf family

Oooolala next week
Old 01-29-2014, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dean does look sexy in a hair net.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-30-2014, 05:23 AM
New Fan

Was nice to see Garth again ( a skinny, Ichabod Crane-looking kind of guy , too bad they made him a warewolf ... dunno if they wanted to write him off with this new transformation or maybe they have something planned for him in the future.

awww "That’s Dean. Now he could start a fight in an empty house, but deep down inside he’s just a big, old teddy bear" that was so sweet from Garth

ahhh... and no Cas, no Crowley
Esha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the way Garth described Dean.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-01-2014, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

i liked the episode-ish. while sam and dean do need to actually have a talk about everything that they've both done in the past 7 years(those first two don't count, they were damn perfect, k.) i just don't think the whole 'we can be partners but not brothers' mentality that was going on is NOT the right mentality to have in order to have this conversation that they do need.

and boy have i missed garth! but..... turning him into a warewolf. ARE YOU FOR SERIOUS?! ARE YOU?! CAUSE NO.

but that Dean/Garth hug was soooo sweet one of the sweetest moments
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·

Last edited by wicked games; 02-01-2014 at 09:23 PM
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think the writers are on purposely trying to ruin Sam. I just don't get it. I've been watching the first seasons, and that Sam was awesome. S1 and S9 Sam two completely different characters.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-02-2014, 03:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
I think the writers are on purposely trying to ruin Sam. I just don't get it. I've been watching the first seasons, and that Sam was awesome. S1 and S9 Sam two completely different characters.
I'm not the biggest fan of Sam now. I love Jared's acting of him because props. But idk.

So I finally caught up with SPN, so glad to see Garth back and friendly werewolves gave me a TW flashback (not sorry). That's the only thing that always bothered me about SPN. Always assuming all werewolves are bad.
Old 02-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh the writers need to stop with the bro angst already! I wish Garth wasn't a werewolf now!
Old 02-02-2014, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsbane (View Post)
I'm not the biggest fan of Sam now. I love Jared's acting of him because props. But idk.

So I finally caught up with SPN, so glad to see Garth back and friendly werewolves gave me a TW flashback (not sorry). That's the only thing that always bothered me about SPN. Always assuming all werewolves are bad.
I was just starting to move past my Sam issues and then this. Needless to say, he's not in my good books right now. It's nothing against Jared is still awesome! Sam on the other hand, I could smack.

I don't have issues with Werewolves I just think why save some and not others.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread