Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

9x06 "Heaven Can't Wait" SPN Episode Discussion

Heaven Can't Wait
November 12, 2013
The CW

"CASTIEL GETS A JOB- Castiel (Misha Collins) gets a job at a Gas-N-Sip and actually starts to enjoy life as a human. A headline in the local newspaper about some disappearances in the area catches his eye, so he calls Dean (Jensen Ackles) to help him investigate the case. Dean knows he needs to keep Sam/Ezekiel (Jared Padalecki) away from Castiel, so he tells Sam that he and Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) need to stay and work with Crowley to decipher the tablet. Crowley agrees to help Dean and Kevin but in return he wants one phone call to Hell."

Rob Spera directed the episode written by Robert Berens
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2013, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt I'm excited for the new episode!
Old 11-11-2013, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Bring it on!
Old 11-11-2013, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread Bee Hopefully, it'll be a good one

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I almost forgot it was my week to post the thread. Sounds like it could be an intersting episode.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yay for the new episode tonight! Sam and Kevin working with Crowley sounds interesting! I wonder who Crowley is gonna call. Dean is def gonna work hard to keep Sam/Zeke away from Cas tonight!

Last edited by quin0611; 11-12-2013 at 09:33 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

I hope its a good one, I'm getting bored with the whole Zeke thing.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully tonight's episode is good!
Old 11-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

so so sad that was!
Old 11-12-2013, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Crazy beginning! Ugh Castiel is back…I didn’t miss him! Kevin!! I’d rather have him than Castiel! Sam and Dean! Don’t leave Dean! Castiel is going on a date? How random! One crazy crime scene!! Omg! He wants to help her die? Ugh enough with the Destiel! They need Crowley’s help! Omg!! Crowley throwing the paper at Sam! at Dean’s fake name…they have so many! They have another kill! Well it isn’t exactly good! Crowley wants a phone call? Of course Sam and Kevin don’t trust him….I don’t blame them! What was that all about with Dean in the car and the guy backing up!! Omg! She didn’t want to date him at all…she wanted a babysitter? Omg! That’s actually horrible! He can’t get a connection “I’ve been placed on hold” such a cute baby! Dean recognizing the truck! Omg! It’s the guy that’s been helping people die! Castiel remembers him! Oh Crowley…you are so crazy!! The spell can’t be undone? The angels can’t go back to heaven? What is Crowley doing? Sam looking in at him? Interesting episode…not really what I expected but I did like it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Castiel is still a legend amongst angels!

It's not completely clear what Crowley wants to get from the blood. It cannot be humanity, can it!
Old 11-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

The ending with Crowley was confusing, is he injecting himself getting some kinda rush or something?

Seriously what kind of mother leaves her baby with a man she barely knows? Dean shoulda called child protective services on that bitch that baby could've gotten hurt in the scuffle and Cas shoulda charged her ass for baby sitting

It was an ok ep, Cas human side is still being portrayed a bit corny, loved Abaddon, she's always badass.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't say that I'm enjoying human Cas, he's bumming me out. I hate seeing him so down, and my heart aches for him. this episode was just unbearable. I can't believe that Dean didn't ask him back. Seriously, he was like the biggest jerk ever ...

Dean saw that Cas is in pain and needed help, yet he chose not to help him. He's no longer allowed to call Cas his family or give the audience another "we are family" speech no longer because it's simply not true. If Cas was his family, he would do everything in his power to help him. Dean is such a ****ing hypocrite. I'm so sick of his bull****.

Anyway, Kevin/Sam/Crowley scenes were a bit dull. Except maybe for the end. So Crowley is injecting himself with human blood? Are they doing a repeat of the Sam drinking demon blood storyline?

Overall, the whole episode was rather bad. At least there were no pointless Zeke scenes. Thank God for that. I'd probably rate this one 4/10...

hoping the show will improve. the last couple of episode have been pretty bad.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I enjoyed the episode, but I agree with you on most points. Dean was pretty heartless with Cas pointing it out to him how far he's fallen. Poor guy is trying to take pride in the little he has left and it's thrown back into his face. Whhhhyy! But Dean was getting more understanding as the episode went on.

I always enjoy Crowley so no complaints there
Old 11-13-2013, 06:03 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh, Human Cas is almost as unbearable as Angel Cas.

Nothing really interested me this episode.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top