Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2013, 11:54 AM
New Fan

I wish this show would run the whole year. Man, that'll be awesome. I think we will see episodes with Dean. Messing around with the other cars, bikes, and riding Dorothy's bike too. He has some classics in there, I would love to see him take one of the other cars out on a mission. Have Sam look like where taking this car out and Dean's like, yeah and check this out. They walk around to the trunk and Dean shows him how he fitted it with weapons also.

Well we know Zeke isn't after Castiel. Could he be after the brother's maybe? Or does he has a deeper dark ulterior motive? We have our eye on you Zeke. But to also say, I would've loved to seen him handle the Wicked Witch.

And how badass is Dorothy, cutting out the Wicked Witch's tongue.
The Unknown Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

It was a bit cheezy for me but I enjoyed Dean and Charlie moments.

Quote:
Zeke is getting annoying, get out of Sam already! And you bring up a good point, why was he the only one hurt so badly? Why is it taking him so long to heal? Cas has saved lives, time traveled etc etc, but he was never this bad off, what's up with Zeke?
I feel ya, Zeke is so annoying, at this point we should have learned more but its just the same crap, Sam is turned on and off like a light switch being controlled by Zeke, Sam wakes up confused and Dean spins the truth, um..... can we just get to the point?
Old 10-31-2013, 03:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really enjoyed this episode! Loving the show these days... Yes! Zeke is starting to get suspisious.. he's obvi up to something!
talielle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 06:26 PM
New Fan

Doesn't Dean remember what happened the last time, he tried to keep something a secret from Sam. In not telling him that he was running around with no soul for over a year. What did Bobby tell him, "He's a smart kid he's going to figure it out"

I mean he must know he can't keep using, the monster got the drop on you and knocked you out line. Plus he heard the name of Ezekiel.

This is going to be interesting.
The Unknown Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:49 PM
New Fan

Everytime when someone is going to check on Crowley, I'm thinking: oh god he is gone!... Oh thank god he is still there.

I know they want the names of all the demons but just kill the guy allready! And screw those names. When they have the king of hell all locked up in their dungeon for that long, it's doomed to go wrong at some point.

I think Crowley is getting a little tired of being all alone in the dark. He definitly was disappointed when Sam walked out of the room and left him alone in the dark again. But I don't think that Crowley is going to give them all the names.
DreamyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder how this storyline with Crowley is gonna play out too.
Old 10-31-2015, 02:21 AM
Passionate Fan

I love all the episodes that Charlie's in.

This is the episode I'm currently on. I still have a good bit of catching up to do.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Has anyone read all of the Oz books?

I'm about to start the 5th one. Got a long way to go. I really need to get to a really cheap used bookstore and just go crazy with the buying. I don't like my library district that much. They get rid of any book that hasn't been checked out in 2 years and then put thousands of books in a book warehouse/storage to make room in the library for more tables and chairs for people to hang out.

I wonder how many other sci-fi books are based on real events. So far we know Hansel & Gretel, Frankenstein, Lovecraft stories, and the Oz series.

I'm betting Chronicles of Narnia, Peter Pan, & Dracula.

So Charlie has read all of the Harry Potter (7), Lord of the Rings (3 + The Hobbit + probably side-volumes about Middle Earth), & Oz (14 primary) books. I wonder just how many fantasy books she's read.
Old 03-06-2016, 01:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I had no idea there were 14 Oz books

I love Charlie so much too any episode with her in it is good

Plus it was fun to meet Dorothy I had no idea she became a badass after her original visit to Oz
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread