Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2013, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

9x04 "Slumber Party" Episode Discussion

Slumber Party
October 29th 2013
The CW

FELICIA DAY RETURNS AS CHARLIE/SAM, DEAN AND CHARLIE MEET DOROTHY FROM OZ — Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) discover that the table in the Men of Letters house (the one that lit up like a Christmas Tree when the angels fell), has an ancient computer attached to it. They figure if they can get the computer on, they can track the angels. Who better to call for help than the best IT girl there is, Charlie (guest star Felicia Day)? While moving the massive computer, they dislodge a hidden hexbag that unleashes a magical green-webbed wall. Sam and Dean break through it and discover the one and only Dorothy (guest star Tiio Horn) from Oz. She had trapped herself and the wicked witch (guest star Maya Massar) in the web years ago to stop the witch from finding the key that would open the gate that connected their world with Oz. With the wall broken, a massive and magical fight ensues that threatens to destroy the Men of Letters house.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Bee! Sounds like a fun episode

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait for this ep, sounds funny
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt and I'm excited for this episode!
Old 10-29-2013, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looking forward to this one. I think we needed a break from the mythology for a bit.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-29-2013, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Black and white flashbacks! From the old days! Chess match literally! Wicked Witch? Crowley! SAM!! ah Dean! Yay for Castiel leaving! Good job Sam! that can’t be good at all!! Black and white again! Oz? interesting! Charlie! Of course she’s hunting she can’t stop! They want to track angels! They are not happy they she’s hunting alone! Supernatural books reference! Fanfic Dean giving Sam a look Sam likes to read! aww!! Sam being sassy! always a dead end. Glowing green eyes! They found Dorothy! Dean calling Charlie “Toto” they were frozen together…crazy! That is one creepy witch! The witch found Crowley! Dorothy and Charlie talking! Poppy bullets? at Crowley whistling! at Crowley hissing! Dean shooting Crowley! Looking for a key? Dean saying that he just cleaned “inventory” “Don’t judge me” no! not Charlie! She’s the only female character I don’t hate! Dean calling for Zeke! He has to save Charlie! Charlie is alive again!! Sam asking who “Zeke” is! Charlie and Dorothy are a lot alike! Brother moment! Looking for clues! Garage and a dungeon! No not Sam!! omg! The witch got to them!! Those are some deep voices! That witch is seriously creepy! Poor Dean!! Poor Sam! They have no idea what happened! The key! Crowley! Baby!! Sam found the old book!! Supernatural book mention again! It wasn’t Dean! It was Sam as Zeke! Charlie and Dorothy going to Oz together! For an adventure! She’s so excited! Awesome effects!! “There’s no place like home” Great episode!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

ARGH! I was hoping we'd get one episode without Zeke. Guess not.

Overall loved the episode! It was fun. We got Charlie again which was always fun, I love watching her friendship with Dean grow. We finally got a garage for baby! And now it looks like Dean and Sam have new toys to play with! I LOL'd when Crowely was telling the boys what the Wicked witch said. Just too funny!

Oh and Dean and Sam watch/read a incest filled series...subtle!

Next week looks fun! Dean barking and growling? I'm hooked!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-30-2013, 08:19 AM
Passionate Fan

I LOVED this episode! Perfect for Halloween time.
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode it was good to Zeke again and yay he saved Charlie! Wow Sam is sort of knows about Zeke now!

Last edited by quin0611; 10-31-2013 at 07:35 AM
quin0611 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:12 PM
New Fan

You'd think when they have the "down time" that they actually search around that place. First they learned that they have a dungeon and now they learn they have garage. Dean is truly a Car Guy like me, because he wasted no time parking his car in there.

I loved the "home age" that they gave to the Wizard Of Oz. With the black and white scenes. It actually made sense making Dorothy a "Hunter" who was in the land of OZ and having her father be the one who wrote the books about her. I'm a little disappointed that the shoes weren't actually ruby slippers though.

How long is it going to take Zeke to get better? How is that he seems to be the only angel, who was badly hurt by the fall? (if that was even the cause) So it's O.K. now to leave the prophet of god alone, in a hotel room when there's thousands of angels running around?

Does anybody else think that Charlie and Dorothy might "hook-up?"
The Unknown Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't even like the Wizzard of OZ (yeah I know, it just never clicked with me. ) but I was disappointed by the shoes as well...I'm like all the stuff this show does...and they can't sparkle up some shoes?

Zeke is getting annoying, get out of Sam already! And you bring up a good point, why was he the only one hurt so badly? Why is it taking him so long to heal? Cas has saved lives, time traveled etc etc, but he was never this bad off, what's up with Zeke?

I know they needed Kevin out of the way for this episode, but yeah you're just going to leave him in a hotel room somewhere? That seems like bad judgement.

I hope we see Dean playing around with the other cars and bikes in the garage, of course Baby will always be his girl, but it would be nice to see him tinkering and fanboying over the others.

Totally think Dorthy and Charlie will hook up. I expected Dorthy to be younger.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-31-2013, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

The Wizard of Oz is not for me either and I was a bit surprised by Dorothy, but I enjoyed the episode in general, though I wish they thought for a better reason to keep Kevin away. They keep sending off characters with no apparent cause just so they're out the way and it doesn't make sense. Can't they just stick around, even if in a separate room or say, unconscious most of the episode?
Old 10-31-2013, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Dorothy and Charlie will hook up too.
Old 10-31-2013, 11:04 AM
Elite Fan

It was a fun episode, I enjoyed it I love the relationship between Dean and Charlie

awww... Sam never having a home It's so sad

I'm really suspicious about Zeke now, why is it taking him so long to heal? He's not even halfway to healthy? Come on. Sam's starting to get suspicious too.

I thought Dorothy would be younger too. And I think she and Charlie will definitely hook up.

Hee, Crowley and the Wicked Witch.

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:10 AM
Absolute Fan

I loved the episode as well... Although I have loved the first 3 episodes as well..
Charlie and Dean play off so well with each other.. Shes like his little sister.. And Dean cares about her so much

And Sam has finally called the place his home.