Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

9.15 - "#Thinman" Episode Discussion Thread

"#Thinman"
March 4, 2014, The CW

THE GHOSTFACERS RETURN — A teenage girl (guest star Ali Webb) is killed and the final selfie she took before the attack shows a ghostly figure in the background. Looking for something to keep them busy, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) head to Washington to find the ghost. While the two interview the girl’s mother, Betty (guest star Maria Marlow), they are surprised when she starts talking about cold spots and fritzing. When they ask her about bringing up paranormal signs, Betty replies that the “supernaturalists” who called earlier brought it up. Enter Harry (guest star Travis Wester) and Ed (guest star A.J. Buckley), the famous supernaturalists.

Jeannot Szwarc directed the episode written by Jenny Klein (915).

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait to see Harry and Ed again! I've missed them!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

i still need to see the last episode... but i'm so excited for this
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

me too, it'll be great to see them back again

av
Old 03-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are always so much fun. I think I will need to do watch their other episodes...ghostfacer marathon tonight!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-04-2014, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt and yay they are back tonight!
Old 03-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

it's finally on tonight!

av
Old 03-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Been missing the ghostfacers!! I love them!! Omg! That is crazy! the guy in the picture! Sam! and Dean! they need to work together! Suits! Cold spots? Supernaturalists? Ghostfacers!! Waited so long!! Dean’s not impressed! They wrote a book? Garth mention! “what does that even mean?” I missed these two!! “they don’t even have a twitter!” they want to be on Dr. Phil they were already there! Pimping out their book! Thinman is creepy! Dean’s really had enough of them! “Part man…part tree” making a video of the thinman deaths? Aww…that little story of when they were younger! Aw…Ed cares about Harry! He made him up? Interesting Sam! “Secrets ruin relationships” yes…we know!! Omg Harry! Ed told him the truth! They are fighting…aww! No! don’t break up! “I just got punched right in the feels” Sam and Dean trying to figure out what’s going on! “we can make it right” aww…I love Ed/Harry!! Omg…Sam and Dean got hit by the tasers!! Dean! I knew it!! I knew it was the busboy! Ed and Harry are there!! Harry shot him! That was awesome! No! Ed and Harry need to be the ghostfacers again! No! they need to be together! Poor Ed Harry talking about Ed and him! Sad ending awesome episode!! Loved it!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

the episode was good! lot of really good moments. THEM SHARING STORIES

but how in the flipping hell do you turn the ghostfacers angsty?!?!? have the writers completely lost their way?!?!??! HAVE THEY
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked the episode it was good to see the Ghostfacers again its crazy how their situation is like Sam & Dean's! They all need to work things out & move on!

I love the funny snakry comments in the diner with the Winchesters & The Ghostfacers! Pistola!
Old 03-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

This show?! WTF?! I just can't...WHAT ARE THEY THINKINKG?! It's not enough to break up Dean/Sam and overload them with angst...it's not enough to turn Garth into a werewolf...no of course not! No now you need to bring back two of the most awesome character the show has had. Bring them back after a 4 year wait! and THEN YOU BREAK THEM UP! I don't know what the writers think is entertaining, but as a fan...I can most definitely say THAT THIS IS NOT!

Dear tv fates....PLEASE BRING BACK THE OLD WRITERS! This is getting insane! I think the next time I hear one of my faves is coming back, I will curl into a ball and cry because clearly, pain will be coming!

I did enjoy the Ghostfacer moments...BEFORE THE ANGST! but when all is said and done, it's just another filler episode.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-05-2014, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

^yeah what you said, are you kidding me? I never cared for Ghostfacers but did not see the lameness coming, double angst!!!!! seriously they thought copying Dean and Sam situation was a good idea? And at the end have Dean and Sam practically looking in the mirror at the Ghostfacers split? Sam even held back when they were talking about old times as kids, give in already!!! is the show a drama now or what?

What happened to the spooky, kick ass, scifi, gore, monster of the week, Impala on the road, family biz? I can't even with this show
Old 03-05-2014, 06:27 AM
New Fan

seriously?

I love the show, but I am on my last nerve with the new writers who I firmly belive should be sat down with season 1-5 supernatural dvd's and waterboarded till they get the frigging point, the relationship between Sam and Deann is by the word of the shows creator Kripke the entire point of the show, they have been undermining the shows backbone since season 8 opening when Sam didn’t give a damn that Dean was in purgatory, Im not a whinning fan who cant accept change, and, I've given them a lot of leeway, but its really starting to get on my nerves, I really hope they are going somewhere with this!
curiobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi curiobi Welcome to the board. . Completely agree with what you said. I'm trying to be a loyal fan, but they can only ask so much of us. Do they not see what they are doing to the show?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-05-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I agree ladies I wish the writers now would go back to the basic of how the show used to be & build off that now.

I also agree I'm a loyal SPN fan all the way to end fan but some of the writing is crazy as of late. They should re watch season 1-5 and remember what show was about the broters and their love for each other! That is what fans want to see

I really hope all of this brother angst & pain has a point to bring them back together for once & all before season 9 is over!

Yes I agree it was interesting that Thinman was really just regular dudes & nothing Supernautral. Yes that could def happen in real life with people acting like that!

Yes all this damn angst is hurting me so damn bad! Damn we some more light heart moments, laugh, Sam & Dean bonding, & baby too & rock music too!

I liked when Sam & Dean talked about dressing up as superheroes as kids & Dean taking Sam to the hopsital when he broke his arm!