Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

9.03 - "I'm No Angel" Episode Discussion Thread

"I’m No Angel"
October 22, 2013

CASTIEL IS HUNTED BY THE ANGELS — Ezekiel tells Dean (Jensen Ackles) that a group of angels is hunting Castiel (Misha Collins). Dean and Sam (Jared Padalecki) race to find their friend before the angels do. Meanwhile, a homeless Castiel is trying to make his way through the city and comes across some unexpected surprises.

Kevin Hooks directed the episode written by Brad Buckner & Eugenie Ross-Leming

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I can see how I will love this episode
Old 10-20-2013, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt! I'm ready to see what happens next!
Old 10-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt! I'm ready to see what happens next!
Old 10-21-2013, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

I'm excited for the episode already!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay new episode tonight!
Old 10-22-2013, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I lost the bloody livestream about 3 times already! Didn't miss entire scenes, but close! Daaaammn!
Old 10-22-2013, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Looking for Castiel? Castiel is “normal” now….kind of creepy! I don’t think that I will ever like Castiel as a character. Omg! Crazy!! Dean in a robe! I’m so worried about Sam! he needs to be ok! Ezekiel talking through Sam! Sam’s back! Orders from an angel? That was crazy with the blue! Eyes bleeding and explosion! Is guy has no idea why Castiel is acting like that that was crazy when he stabbed the guy! Suits!! Clarence Dean not getting the reference! Getting a tattoo? If he has the same one as Sam/Dean I will be super not happy!! Castiel at a church with a lady praying. Aww…that poor woman and her husband! She still believes that someone is listening! Hiring a reaper! “Winchester” of course! Watching the video on the phone! Vessels? Ok…enough of you Castiel! Not cops at all aww…I almost feel bad for Castiel…almost! Dean reads pie caught the reaper guy! Just finding out Naomi is dead! I knew she was evil!! Dean talking to Ezekiel…”Zeke” Castiel is way too trusting! Sorry Castiel but is nice to see you in pain! Sam and Dean entering just in the nick of time! Poor Sam and Dean always getting thrown around! Can be finally be dead please? Finally? Oh why? He needs to die! Ezekial saved Castiel…why? Sam needs to live! Dean lied…of course! Sam does do nerdy stuff but we love him!! I totally agree Ezekiel! Castiel can’t be there! No!! Sam needs to live! Dumb Castiel and keep Sam!! Dean telling Castiel he has to leave! Good episode! I enjoyed it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

O-M-G!!! my brain is still trying to catch up on all that happened in this episode!!! First off, Jared is an AWESOME job going from Sam to Zeke!!! He such a hot, talented man
Then there's Cas having sex! It was so ...sweet and naïve. It warmed my heart until she turned out to be a B...well, a bad guy.
And poor Dean. He's getting pretty good at making up excuses and lies for the Zeke appearances, but because of he'll get a big head because he's just that awesome
The ultimatum sucks!! Zeke is hiding something. Poor Cas is finally warm and full, and Dean tells him he can't stay? Where would he go? Kevin & Crowley are there. Garth?
Not good. Not good at all
Loved some parts (especially when Cas tells them he's had sex) and not so much others. I really wanted to cry at the end.
But Jared, Jensen, and Misha all did wonderful jobs. All talented (and hot) men, which is why we love this show sooooo much!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:05 PM
Addicted Fan

WHY? NO, just no. It's not ok what happened at the end. Poor Cas. Poor Dean, having to choose and and I know Ezekiel is up to something!! Grrr.

I amar prestar aen… Han mathon ne nen…
Han mathon ne chae… A han noston ned gwilith.
Karom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

If a vessel can reject an angel any time why don't they do it more often?
Old 10-23-2013, 02:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Maybe angels are usually too strong for that, but now that they've fallen and Ezekiel wasn't in tip top shape, Sam could. Or maybe Ezekiel was straight out lying to manipulate Dean.

I amar prestar aen… Han mathon ne nen…
Han mathon ne chae… A han noston ned gwilith.
Karom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Yeah, all of those are possible.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Another good episode! And I feel so bad for Castiel right now. Misha played him so well and with so much heart and the typical Castielness.

Finally he is at the bunker and is glad to be there and Sam and Dean are also glad he is there and stupid Ezekiel is giving him such an awful ultimatum where Dean has no other choice then to play along with him. It broke my heart to watch the talk between Cas and Dean at the end. Cas so happy to be with his friends who are his family now and then Dean kind of stabbed him in the back. Dean what have you got yourself into. And how will Sam react to Cas leaving again and Dean being okay with it.

But I am still hoping that Ezekiel is one of the good guys. He has obvilious an agenda of his own (maybe he was fighting Bartholomeus over the top position in heaven and got badly injured in this battle. But still he could be the one angel who can restore heaven and be a gracious and kind “new king”) but maybe he will still help Sam like he said he will and will leave him when the time is coming. Right now he is afraid of Bartholomeus because he has not his full strength and is hiding in Sam because of that. But I want to believe in him that he will keep his promise and be a good guy.

Misha was so amazing in this episode with all the different things Cas went through in this episode. From just being hungry and alone to being hopeless in the church to feeling really guilty about what he has done (more like ever in my opinion) and being really lucky and happy with his first time sex.

Love this church scene so much. Misha has played that scene so well and the woman was sympathic, too. The look on his face the whole time was just so touching and melted my heart.

The talk about it with Sam and Dean was so delightful and fun to watch it was great. The look on all three of them was superb acting.

And last but not least Jared switching from Sam to Ezekiel and back is amazing and he gets better every single time. I can not wait to find out how this storyline will go on and when Sam will find out about Ezekiel. I hope it will not take to long….because Dean is making stupid decisions and is such a crappy liar.

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

I found it really boring it was very predictable mostly and lots of pointless wondering of Cas, I get thet they wanted to show him struggling with the human side, food, shelter, money, sex, peeing and gas but seriously it was aimless to me at some point why dont he just call Dean or get to the bunker which is another confusion, he die, comes back, get the the bunker and now has to leave? too much disconnect for me in this ep and seeing Sam turned on and off like a light switch was not fun to watch.