Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2013, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

8x18 "Freaks And Geeks" Episode Discussion

Freaks And Geeks
March 27 2013
The CW

SAM AND DEAN RUN ACROSS A NEW AND UNUSUAL TEAM OF HUNTERS — Sam and Dean investigate some recent vampire kills and are surprised to learn Krissy Chambers (guest star Madison McLaughlin) is involved. They find Krissy and learn her father was killed and she’s been taken in by a man named Victor (guest star Adrian Hough), who has taken in a group of orphan kids to teach them how to hunt. Victor is helping the teenagers find the vampires who took their parents so they can get revenge. Sam is intrigued by Victor’s method of giving the teenagers a home life as well as a hunting life, but Dean is suspicious of Victor’s motives.

John F. Showalter directed the episode written by Adam Glass.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for putting up the thread Bee! Can't wait for a new episode.

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Bee! This episode looks interesting!
Old 03-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Vampires? Again? Lol! Interesting beginning! Sam needs to be ok! “Lady Killer Murders” Dean knows what is going on! I remember her! Guys a bit of a creeper! Sam and Dean found her! Crazy!! More Vampires! Poor girl…her family was killed! Omg! She killed him! Poor Krissy talking about her dad! X-men reference! she just wants revenge and wants to be hunter! “Dangerous and off their meds” It’s like a cult! “Bake Sale” Buddy mention! Dean leaving and Sam is keeping an eye on the kids! Creeper in a van! Having breakfast! I wouldn’t leave Sam alone! Jared is a great father! Sam would be a great one too! Oh Poor Victor’s kids! Pulled them out of school? They found the vampire! Could be really be lying! The van! Dean trying to get answers about the blue van guy! The light hurts her! Krissy and the gang are there! Poor Sam! Victor is evil!! should have known! Not shocked one bit! She didn’t kill Krissy’s dad? Go Dean! Sam won’t die! Dean and the crew are back! Of course it’s true! “blue van here” Victor is crazy!! That was awesome!! Right in the eye! She is letting him live! Wow! Wow! Right through the head! Sam giving her the necklace! She wants to stay! Garth is going to check on them! Krissy likes Dean!! Sam still wants that normal life! Great episode!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still have to watch the episode!
Old 03-28-2013, 09:17 PM
New Fan

I felt bad, but I really wanted Krissy to shoot that guy. Its not like they can turn him in to the police for murder, so they would have let him get away with it. I guess he took care of it for her, but they didn't know that. Dean and Sam will kill monsters who are much better people than that guy, so to see them protest it because he doesn't have pointy teeth was awful. People can be much worse than vampires or kitsunes or what have you.
GoneGrimdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this episode. I liked seeing Krissy again and to see what she's been up to. Sad that her father died though. It also proves that once a hunter always a hunter, something will always drag them back in no matter what their intentions are. I think we will be seeing more of these 3 again, and I'm okay with that.

The Krissy/Dean scenes were adorable! Also loved that the other boy (who's name I can't remember) was on this episode. I love his cell phone commercials! Just can't remember what company it's for, is it Virizon?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-30-2013, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

The episode was ok not my fav of the season! It was kind of boring and I had a feeling it was Victor who was up to no good.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it was pretty clear that Victor was a bad guy. But I liked watching as the others figured it out.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 03-31-2013, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Victor was really low to use those kids like that, Dean reaction to the house was funny, he did not expect the Huxtables loved Krissy and Dean moments.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

True, Victor was obviously a bad guy, but it was a solid episode, and the kids were pretty cool. I liked Krissy so it was fun seeing her again.

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Completely agree Fla, a very solid episode. I really liked seeing Krissy again and I hope it's not the last time we see her.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Reply   Post New Thread