Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2013, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

8x12 "As Time Goes By" Episode Discussion

As Time Goes By
January 30 2013
The CW

SAM AND DEAN MEET THEIR GRANDFATHER — Sam and Dean are stunned when a man who claims to be Henry Winchester (guest star Gil McKinney), their grandfather, suddenly appears in their hotel room demanding to know where he can find John Winchester. Henry has time-traveled to stop a demon named Abbadon (guest star Alaina Huffman) and was looking for John’s help. Through Henry, Sam and Dean learn more about their father and the Winchester blood line.

Serge Ladouceur directed the episode written by Adam Glass.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt yay we get to meet another Winchester family member!
Old 01-29-2013, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm curious to find out more about the Winchesters.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-29-2013, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes me too Bee! I wonder how the Winchesters bloodline is connected to hunting too!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for the episode, I want to meet another Winchester

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Omg yes me too Bee! I wonder how the Winchesters bloodline is connected to hunting too!
That's the feel I'm getting.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait! One more hour!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Omg yes I'm excited too Fla! It should be interrsting to find out Bee!
Old 01-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved all the early moment recaps…great way to show the “then” part! Interesting way to start the episode!! Can’t wait to see how it adds to the rest of the episode! Looking for John? He’s from the past! How dare he hurt baby!! Yay for Sam and Dean making it just in time! They are always getting thrown! Good job Dean! Showing what he’s seen…with the demon eyes! Crazy!! Dean not believing that Henry is from the past…telling Henry that John is dead! His father? Their grandfather? Interesting! The picture! Cute! talking to their grandfather…so crazy! What is he talking about? Boybands Legacies? Henry not trusting them b/c they are hunters? Dean’s movie references “Who are you not calling” at the cemetery! The crest? Josie seeing what the comic book store girl saw! They are experts at digging up bodies! Whistling the tune…”As Time Goes By” Henry talking about John. The journal! It’s actually Henry’s journal? Dean always admired John….his speech was actually really sweet! Poor Dean! He’s always been about family! Henry wanting to fix everything? Henry using a sleeping spell! Sam trying to find out information! Henry wants to fix things with John! He wants to change the past…Dean trying to talk him out of it! Omg!! Poor Sam!!! Henry wants to change what happened with him abandoning John! Dean driving with Henry…he stopped him! Dean will always save Sam! They had a plan all along? Devil’s Trap in the bullet…awesome! That was awesome Dean!! Henry saying he would have been proud of John! Making a cross for Henry...aww… Taking a chance! Great episode….loved it!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode almost had me in tears! Glad we are getting some interesting story/background and that the show seems to be going back to its roots after that not-so-great first half on the season. I liked the early season feel to this and how the brothers worked together!

Supernatural . Reign. Sleepy Hollow. The Walking Dead.
eri_spnfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I LOVEDDDDD THIS EPISODE two really good episodes back to back! maybe there is hope for this show afterall

loveddddd knowing some of the winchester backstory!!!

devil's trap carved into a bullet... omg how freaking AWESOME IS THAT
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ Ditto! What an amazing episode! And such an interesting back story. I think this helps set up the show if the boys do manage to lock the demons into hell this season.

LOVED Grandpa Winchester! Such a shame he had to die. I can see why he couldn't go back to his own time because it woud change things to much, but he could have stayed in this time.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-31-2013, 12:12 AM
Master Fan

I really loved this! Abbadon was a badass bitch the knife did not work on her, I loved how they took her down as a family, it was Henry way of giving back, that was clever marking the bullet. It really sucks he had gave up his life as well, it's like Dean said at Henry grave a family tree of dead I'm confused with the whole legacy men of letters thing

Dean has the best lines Betty Crocker/Marty Mcfly I really enjoyed this ep, I watched it twice, I have not done that in a long time
Old 01-31-2013, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Omg I loved this epsiode! Yay it had an old school Supernatural vibe to it!

I even cried at the end! Love the Winchester family! It was great see Dean protect Sam again and just to both generations of Winchesters working together! Abadon was a bamf! Haha Dean's lines were funny!
Old 01-31-2013, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, this episode was so cute Dean was at his best in this episode with the lines and his moment when he almost lost it over his dad and walked out. I am more and more attracted to Dean/Jensen every time I see him he's just icing on top of the icing.

I was sad to see Grandpa die I was hoping he didn't but kinda saw it coming. Great episode!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
MrღMrsStinsbatskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top