Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

8x04 "Bitten" Episode Discussion Thread

Bitten
October 24 2012
The CW

A UNIQUE EPISODE OF SUPERNATURAL — Sam and Dean investigate a bizarre murder in a college town. Close on the tail of their suspect, they bust into an apartment to find two dead bodies and a laptop cued up to some disturbing video footage. The footage begins with Brian (guest star Leigh Parker), Mike (guest star Brandon W. Jones) and Kate (guest star Britni Sheridan) hearing about an unusual animal attack in their town and the rest of the story is revealed through their eyes. Sam and Dean become unknowing participants in a unique student film.

Thomas J. Wright directed the episode written by Robbie Thompson.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tftnt Bee! I'm excited for the episode!
Old 10-22-2012, 06:54 PM
New Fan

I'm, admittedly, not looking forward to this one, mainly because it doesn't have as much as the boys as usual.. I'm really ready for a purgatory/Benny/Cas heavy episode
Mysticalunicornfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT Bee! I hope this episode will be a good one!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes I want it to be really good too!
Old 10-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Hope this episode will be a good one because the promo for it didn't include much of our Winchester boys..Uh-oh.
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we def need to see the boys in this episode!
Old 10-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A very bloody opening!! Sam and Dean! The note on the computer? Strange! Making a movie? Creeping!! filming all these scenes….will they be important later? These two guys…. dead body? Sam and Dean showing up! Looking good in the suits as usual! They are filming Sam and Dean! Being chased by the guy they were filming! Crazy! Omg!! That was crazy…the bite mark!! The mark is gone? Pulled the door off? Lifting her up? Intense! They want to be “superheroes” Michael yelled at him! Sam and Dean are there? Questioning them….Sam knows that Scott knows something! Still being filmed! Michael thinking he’s a God? Michael changing…crazy!! Scott making sure the streets are safe with his “crew” whoa….crazy! omg!! Michael with the blood all over him!! No!! he killed Scott? His heart is gone? Throwing Brian? Of course they know something…they know a lot! Dean always eating! a werewolf! they do say “awesome” a lot Brian confronting the Professor guy….where are they going…now they aren’t going! Brian wants to be a werewolf? It’s the professor! He had Michael planned all along…”who would miss him?” “me” awwww…. Dean and Sam attacking the Professor! They found the camera!! Brian wanting to be equals with Michael! Aww….Michael/Brian are so cute! Michael remembers everything! Brian and Michael fighting! Poor Michael!! Brian was always in love with Kate! He bit her!! Crazy! I knew she would kill him!! Finishing the movie? The flashbacks from the movie…sad! They watched the whole movie! Going back to the beginning? Dean asking if he says “awesome” a lot Sam’s cute laugh! Kate leaving? For Sure a completely different episode…I really enjoyed it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

hmmmm, well I'm not sure what to say about this episode. I liked Michael, he was a cutie sweetheart. Didn't care for the other dude (Bryan? ) The girl annoyed me. The song is stuck in my head. The 2 seconds we saw of Dean and Sam were nice. Um oh and I liked the 'office romance' jokes ...but yeah, not one of my faves, although there are a lot worse episodes. and YAY Werewolves!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-24-2012, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

what was that? Blair Witch Project? I must have missed the part where Dean and Sam was in the episode anywho at least Dean and Sam where working together drama free.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

and even then not really because Sam didn't think there was a case, Dean was like no you're rusty there is one.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 10-24-2012, 11:40 PM
New Fan

Wasn't as bad as I had aniticipated but I'm ready for a really strong episode now. xD
Mysticalunicornfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

I have to say, I really enjoyed this episode.
Subject87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cool can't wait to hear you all think of the episode.

I liked it. It was different and its good to change it up here or there.

I still wished it had a little more Sam and Dean but the 3 main actors in this episode were great. I did like hearing outsiders pov on Sam and Dean toi!

I loved the Sam and Dean did have miminal angst this episode! I loved Sam and Dean's banter about the burger so cute! I loved Sam and Dean were called Starsky and Hutch and Rizzoli and Isles too! Hahaha

I liked that they let Kate live. Wow a female lives on Supernatural and I love that Kate is now the lone wolf out there.

It was awesome to see werewolves again! Lol I loved the Sam and Dean scene when Dean asked Sam if he says awesome a lot lol of couse Dean! Haha So cute!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:13 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

To be honest this is my favorite episode of the season so far.

It's been awhile since I've been emotionally invested in an episode ( I think the last one was Swan Song) But I really felt bad for these characters who's lives were ruined by a single bite.

Definitely want more episodes like this.
Subject87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread