Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't mean to sound so shallow but...all that I really remember from the episode was a wet Dean in a t-shirt, after that my mind kinda went mushy.

I like Annie, not sad that she's dead, but yes I liked her. LOVED the scene where the boys both figured out they slept with her. Sam can be so cute some times!

Victoria! Hee! I don't know why but I adore her to pieces! That poor girl, she's trying to be so lady like and calling herself a fancy lady and they keep correcting her with hooker. Sad to see her go poof.

Over all ghost story was good, I liked the twist that it wasn't...um....well I can't remember his name, but the guy everybody thought was the killer.

BOBBY! It's always great to have Bobby back, but I do think he's being to grumpy with Dean. Dean has seen people come back before...and okay Bobby isn't back from the dead back, but still it never works out well for the Winchesters. And they all know what happens to ghosts eventually. Dean's just worried and rightfully so. This does make me wonder what Dean had told Tessa way back in season 2, what was his choice, was he going to follow her or stay behind? But then again he didn't know then what he knows now.

The next episode doesn't look that good....so tired of the Leviathan....beat them and lets move on already!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 05:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I have to say that was the best Episode i have seen in such a long time!

I'm Megan!
Megz1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love your icon Bee! Yes Jensen looked so hot in that shower scene!

I liked the episode a lot it was great that boys finally saw Bobby!

I love that Bobby helped the boys get rd of the creepy ghost guy!

I thought it was funny how upset Victoria would get annoyed when they called her hooker!

I really love taco eating scene between Sam & Dean & the restaurant scene they realized they both have been with Annie & that she was with Bobby too priceless!

Sam made such a cute adorable face in that scene when they figured that our about Annie!
Old 04-21-2012, 01:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Hi everybody.
This is the first time that i post.
I just want to say that i love this episode .

BRICS
● 🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

bee, your icon

and welcome jensen_girl22

i really loved the episode! and bobby i get why dean was mad that bobby stayed and i get why bobby was mad that dean was mad, but they both have to understand something, dean has to understand, that bobby wanted to stay and he wasn't forced, and bobby has to understand that dean's seen ghosts his entire life and he knows what direction they can go in. i just hope that they see bobby again and everything is better

and i really loved annie and victoria. they were great girls
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Master Fan

it was cool to see Bobby again but something felt off and the ep was boring to me

Quote:
all that I really remember from the episode was a wet Dean in a t-shirt
this about does it for me
Old 04-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Absolute Fan

Good episode when it comes to Bobby and a good hunt...but seriously, this lack of attention to the Leviathan storyline is starting to make me forget what this whole season is about, there is only so much of old school procedure I can take before it starts to feel like ghost/supernatural hunting version of CSI...

The acting on this show is always flawless, especially when you got a cast who knows how to read each other well and play off each other's talents. But this season has been lacking in a solid direction and it's really just making it feel scattered, especially now that we're up to the last few episodes and nothing important has even happened.

And personally, I'm not fond of the Winchester hypocrisy that's popping up again - yes I get that Dean is concerned about Bobby's wellbeing and what will happen to him as a ghost, but the whole talk about natural order and everything's suppose to end...that just really pissed me off considering how both Dean himself and Sam defy the natural order all the time by simply existing as he's suppose to be dead and in Hell and Sam is suppose to be dead too.

Anyways, good normal hunting ep, but I hope the Leviathan storyline gets much better focus soon or else this season will have been all for nothing...

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Stranger Things

Storm Warning: Thanks for the welcome .

BRICS
● 🇵🇸 🕊️#stopIsraelgenocide
Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree BryceLarkinFan I def hope they start to hunt the Leviathans again too so when finish out that story line once & for all.

Welcome to the board Jensen girl22!
Old 04-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IScream4Dean (View Post)
it was cool to see Bobby again but something felt off and the ep was boring to me
Well, same here

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode. Good old fashion ghost hunt, nice storytelling, and character stuff with Dean, Sam and BOBBY!

I like Annie, she seems like a kickass girl. Sam's face when he found out that Dean slept with her too, too cute Victoria was pretty funny with her being annoyed at being called a hooker.

I get why Dean is mad because he's seen so many things go down when people come back and it's not really the natural order as he put it, but I also get Bobby's point why he stayed for the boys and that it's his own choice. I just hope it all ends well and we still have Bobby back somehow.

Dean fresh from a shower? My mind pretty much just melted

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

I finally had time to watch it and oh my god i dont even know what to say the emotions in me are all choking up cause it was bobby and hes back but its complicated and... i need a moment... or three
justthething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Jensen_girl22 welcome to the board!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

I found this episode scary which I love since that was a large element of the show to begin with! When that screaming ghost popped up out of nowhere.. not good to watch it at 2am I swear! The ghosts in general were a lot scarier than normal and Victoria was priceless.

So happy the boys see Bobby again. Now the real hunt begins.

Sookeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:25 PM
Loyal Fan

We'll be getting a Leviathan centered episode next week, so there's that to look forward to. Plus, the episode is written by Robbie Thompson, who also wrote "Slash Fiction" and "Time After Time", both of which I loved. So I have high hopes for "The Girl With the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo".

As for Dean and Sam being upset about Bobby disrupting the natural order of things, I guess I look at it this way. See, Sam and Dean were brought back to life, so while it's true that they shouldn't be alive right now, and that they came back to life is not natural, they are in fact alive. They're not stuck in a place between life and death, existing as spirits after ditching their reapers. And they're alive right now, not because of any choices made on their parts, but because of supernatural forces that intervened and brought them back. In Bobby's situation, he chose to stay behind instead of moving on, and he chose to stay behind knowing he would be a ghost. He wasn't brought back to life. So while, in my opinion, Sam and Dean would have readily accepted a resurrected Bobby going back on the hunt with them (after their initial suspicion about how he came back and whether it was the result of actions performed by some nefarious supernatural being and whether or not it was the real Bobby back in the flesh), accepting a ghost Bobby who should have moved on is something different. So Dean being upset about resisting the natural order actually seems, to me, to be about Bobby choosing to come back as a ghost as opposed to Bobby coming back from death, because that's not what has actually happened.