Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

6x18 "Frontierland" Episode Discussion

Frontierland
April 22nd 2011
The CW

While searching for a way to defeat Eve, Dean stumbles upon Samuel Colt's journal in the Campbell library. Realizing Samuel might have the answer to their problems, Sam and Dean ask Castiel to send them back in time so they can meet the man himself. While Sam is a bit reluctant to time travel, Dean is beside himself with excitement to return to the Wild, Wild West.

Guy Bee directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin with story by Andrew Dabb, Daniel Loflin & Jackson Stewar.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:27 AM
Master Fan

Yes!

I'm dead chuffed for this one.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Elite Fan

I've been waiting for this episode, I have a feeling this would be so awesome!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Cowboy boys tonight!!

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the hat Dean!! So sexy!!! Love the opening!! The family library? Looking through books…a phoenix? Samuel Colt’s journal? Going back in time…interesting. Calling for Castiel…they get someone else…Dean doesn’t like her! Castiel is back…they only have 24 hours? They could be lost to him…Dean coming back with the clothes. Aww!! They look so good! Yum! They are back in time…looking so good in the hats Jared and Jensen! The guy being hung…crazy!! The outfits are killing me “Clint..Eastwood”… “He’s a Texas Ranger”….Colt making a railroad stop outside of town….creepy girls!! Dean sipping out his drink a scream…a burned body on the bed! The rope didn’t kill the guy? Sam on the horse! Finch burning the Sheriff…crazy! Castiel talking with Rachel…she stabs him! Omg! They fight…he stabs her! She’s laying with the angel wings…Castiel in pain. Got the Bobby’s drawing in blood…falls into Bobby’s arms! Love Dean’s new outfit! Dean is the new Sheriff! Demon’s looking for Colt! Crazy! They know about the Devil’s Gate! “Candygram” Dean with the girly voice! Sam running into Samuel Colt…shows him his cell phone…did he even shoot the phoenix? He doesn’t know about the gun? He lost it? Sam knew he still had it! “Before you pick up the kids at frontierland” Bobby’s soul! Castiel wants to touch Bobby’s soul? To bring them back….omg! explode? Omg! Finch’s story? Sad! Dean jumps through the window! Sam’s back….Dean calling for Finch! Castiel sticking his hand through Bobby! Dean shoots him with the Cult…and he burns out! Came back without the ashes...no!! Bobby is still alive!! Yay! Sam getting a package from Samuel Colt? His phone…and a note? The ashes!! Crazy!! Taking the fight to Eve? Love the hat! Loved it! Great episode!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

What a fun episode!! I really, really liked it!! Dean was absolutely adorable the whole way through and I still loved Cas even though he is starting to worry me a bit. Even Rachel thinks what he's doing is shady? Ouch. Obviously it has to do with souls, but what? I just hope it doesn't have to do with Sam's soul cause Dean would be pissed.

Great eppy! Sam on a horse?

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 04-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

all i can say is

YIPPY KAYAY MOTHERF-

flawless episode. FLAWLESS
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღmaybe this time (View Post)

YIPPY KAYAY MOTHERF-
Best line of many!

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 04-22-2011, 09:08 PM
Passionate Fan

I knew this episode would be awesome! I liked it a lot. Jensen and Jared did great as cowboys!!
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Amazing episode!! I love all the cowboy stuff and the references!!

It's nice to see Bobby and Cas get some scenes together, they don't get them nearly enough and Jim and Misha have a great chemistry so it's nice to see them able to use that! Awwwww Bobby taking care of Cas! Cas falls into Bobby's arms!! I can see the shippers lining up already!

Rachel is exactly who I expected her to be, love her scolding the boys, FINALLY someone is standing up for Cas, too bad her time was so short!! That was the only disappointing part was that I wish Rachel had stayed on longer! The talk between her and Cas is really interesting, and their fight! OMG! That was so intense!

Did anyone noticed that Rachel's ashen wings had a blue tinge?

I can't wait to finally find out what exactly is Cas up to, because everyone seems to think it's shady and he shouldn't do it, well...everyone except Balthazar which makes me think Balthazar is the one who got the idea into Cas's head! And now Cas has me worried, how long can he keeps this going and just what danger is he throwing himself into? I hope the boys can help him when the time comes!

And what can I say about Sammy and Dean in this! This wild west journey was just so much fun!! I couldn't stop laughing!! And poor Dean having all his dreams and expectations crushed! Who knew Dean Winchester had a pouty puppy-face look as effective as Sammy's!

Okay, who laughed when Samuel called Sammy a "giant"?

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Elite Fan

I loved this ep.

Dean was so cute with his western obsession he was like a kid in a candy store.

Sam on the horse

Bobby/Cas were great

Im so glad Sam/Dean are back to their close brother bond it really makes the show better.

I know some dont like this whole Cas might be going evil route but honestly its the first time in forever I actually find him interesting. At least he has a SL for once this season instead of just being there.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

I freaking LOVE this episode! Definitely golden, and the boys were so on point with each other, adorable and bantering and like the Sam and Dean of earlier seasons

So many awesome lines in this episode! the jokes, the references

Rachel was definitely an interesting character, too bad she got killed off so soon. What's up with the whole shady Castiel dealings anyway?

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)

I know some dont like this whole Cas might be going evil route but honestly its the first time in forever I actually find him interesting. At least he has a SL for once this season instead of just being there.
I have to agree. As much as I love Team Free Will, this is the first time since maybe S4 that Cas is in the plot for a true reason and is adding to it and is not just there for fan service. I find myself really interested in his scenes without the boys which before was an extreme rarity. I don't want him to go evil, but this storyline is adding alot to the plot and I am pleased.

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 04-23-2011, 01:59 PM
Total Fan

The best thing for me: THE MUSIC!
It was like all the time and I think now I must watch some westerns just because of the flawless music.

Besides, I loved everything in the episode. Soo much fun. Samuel Colt was pretty awesome.
I started liking Rachel and then they killed her off.
Bobby and Cas were sweet.

Quote:
Im so glad Sam/Dean are back to their close brother bond it really makes the show better.
Exactly. I've rewatched 'The Monster at the End of This Book' today and although it was a funny episode, when the brothers started quarelling it somehow lost its magic.

Aga

Last edited by Liia; 04-23-2011 at 02:32 PM
Liia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

This episode brought back my love for SPN.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

misbehave.

Mikaela/icon
Ghostfacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top