Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I found it boring I mean besides the last scene it was just filler stuff. Jesus christ how long are they going to drag out this soulless Sam plot Just give it back to him already! Im getting really really tired of the drama between the boys the writers still have them going through since S4. If they dont fix it soon Im going to stop watching. I started watching for the bond between the brothers not this on going drama between them.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Call me crazy, but in my opinion there's been drama between the boys since season 1. Granted, it was subtle back then but they had their issues then as they do now. However, now it's escalated due to the circumstances they are in, which is understandable. I think I would NOT watch this show if all the brothers did was bond lovingly together with no conflict whatsoever. It's cute when you think about, but this is Supernatural we're talking about. Drama is kind of the show's foundation.

So I like the souless!Sam plot and the angst and all that jazz. But this doesn't mean I don't want Sam's soul back or the angst to constantly continue. I hope this makes sense, because I've been thinking about this for a while....

I is on the Tumblr now: The Dork Mistress
EggrollLuvsYa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Your right that their has always been issues between them since S1 but it was such low key drama compared to now and you are right that this is Supernatural where there is always angst and more angst I just want the boys to be happy maybe when the series is over they will get their happiness.

And Souless Sam is amusing I will say Poor Dean just wants his bro back
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, he does, which is currently breaking my heart. I understand Supernatural's angsty routine not to get overtly angry, but it does frustration me. I'm not like this: every episode. I get your frustration, because I've got my moments of frustration too. But then I can't get mad, because I love the show too much to do so and what else will I watch in it's beautiful place if it just goes away?

I is on the Tumblr now: The Dork Mistress
EggrollLuvsYa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

That last scene was breathtakingly gorgeous. Everything - Sam, Dean, the scenery, that last line - BEAUTIFUL.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:23 PM
New Fan

Their drama is waaay too intense ( like season 4 style which I hated). Im going to be so pist if they have "souless Sam" for the majority of the season. It broke my heart when Sam said he didnt care about Dean. I know its not Sam ...but still. Im sick of this show breaking my heart but Im a loyal fan and a masochist so ofcourse Im gonna keep watching...
dazed&confused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

i liked this episode! the ending scene though dean's 'and we get my brother back' ughhhh soulless!sammy is hot and SO VERY SASSY but omg i want sam and his beautiful soul back!

that promo though FIGHT THE FAIRIES!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't like it. It was depressing as hell! Does Dean need more angst in his life? SERIOUSLY! ..now he's got pod!Sammy saying he doesn't care about him, is basically using him...oh and yeah he'd turn on them if he needed to. Awesome!

Then you get past the Winchester angst...you get MOTW angst...WTF?! Lucky was awesome! I LOVED Lucky! ...then he has his 'family' turn on him and throw him out! WTF?! At least give him a chance! HE SAVED YOUR LIFE!...and then we see him just walking down the road. ....it reminded me of the littlest hobo and I almost started bawling my eyes out (sorry childhood issues). I hope we see him again. And BIG points to Dean for not killing him.

Dean you're as gorgeous as ever!

Sam...CUT YOUR HAIR!!

...and lastly no Cas...
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 07:08 AM
Passionate Fan

This was an ok Episode for me. The case was not bad but they had better.
I don´t know what really is to write about this episode because for me it was just
business as usual.
Only the last scene – the talk between Dean and Sam – broke my heart.
I don´t want this anymore!!!! I love the old Sammy and I want and need him back so desperately. Seeing him so carefree/cold about the people around him and DEAN makes me so saaaaad. But at least I was glad that we finally got some inside look into Sams state of mind, even if I don´t like the outcome.

Nooo Sam don´t cut your hair....smile!!!

I was thinking how hard it must have been for Jared to shoot at the dog? As we all know how much he loves dogs.

Whoever took this photo in my avatar please let me know and I give you credit for it.
sunny214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

I think it says something that the 6X09 webclip was better than this whole episode IMO. Then again the webclip is AWESOME

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was so...'meh'...IDEK

I like Crowley generally, I really do. He's cool and a badass, but we're seeing him more often than Cas and that's a big no-no for me! I want Cas back; I miss him as much as I miss the old Sammy.

The last few minutes were totally worth it though. Sure, it was angsty and depressing and I wanna punch Sam (what a surprise!), but I get it now. I liked the fact that he was honest and it totally breaks my heart that Sam doesn't care for Dean at all.

They both acknowledged the fact that they want Sam to get his soul back, that it's the thing they need the most and that's a kind of a start I guess,

(I'm totally ignoring the fact that Dean was staring at Lisa's name on his phone.)

~ LJ ~ tumblr ~ ff.net ~ dA ~
wednesday_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

To me this was the low point of this season. I was expecting fillers to rear up their ugly head eventually, but I was hoping for funny, original fillers like the convention episode last season or "The curious case of Dean Winchester." This was all plot with little or no interaction between the boys (or boys and their sidekicks.) The only part I liked was the beginning with Crowley. I'm just realizing how much the quality of the show depends on secondary characters such as Crowley, Castiel, Bobby etc. now. Heck I would have even taken a Balthazar or Lisa over random strangers with personal stories I don't give a damn about.

I hope it picks up speed next week. Fairies seem like a fun idea.
Kittycountess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I literally slept through this episode.

WTF was that?

The only scene worth watch was the last one and it hurt like hell.

Seriously Soulless Sam gets on my nerves.

I hope the next one is better.
Old 11-14-2010, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

This was an okay episode for me, not their best, and not their worst definitely. Well, it was basically a filler episode, and it did its job.

that ending scene practically killed me! GUH, i want my old!Sam and Dean back! I really do. But that last scene was really well don!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

An okay episode. I've been learning new things in my TV shows all week. So Skinwalkers are basically doggy shapeshifters? Good to know. I must point out that the king of hell doesn't have anyone better to send out on alpha monster hunts than two mortal, messed up men? What kind of king is he? Oh well.

That drunk boyfriend of the lady and his brother who was killed in the opening credits served as a decent parallel to Dean and Sam. I think the same could be said about the Skinwalker and the "family" he's protecting. Or maybe I'm just grasping at straws. I do know that they shared a look when interviewing the boyfriend who was saying stuff about his dead brother. The dramatic conversation between Dean and Sam at the end has been covered in previous posts so I'll just say I liked it.

I'm with Dean when he says he'll never look at a stray dog or any dog the same again. And I'm with Sam when he says he doesn't care about Lisa and Ben. (This is possibly the first time I've called them by their names!)

Next week we get fairies. That beats vampires and werewolves ANY day. Suffice to say I'm excited!