Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2011, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

6.19: "Mommy Dearest" Episode Discussion Thread

"MOMMY DEAREST"
April 29, 2011
The CW

SAM AND DEAN MEET EVE - Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean (Jensen Ackles), Bobby (Jim Beaver) and Castiel (Misha Collins) track Eve (guest star Julia Maxwell) to a small town in Oregon. The guys discover the townspeople have been converted to demons, but surprisingly, they all appear to be dying. When they finally do meet Eve, she decides to torture the brothers by bringing back their mother, Mary Winchester (guest star Samantha Smith), as a demon.

John Showalter directed the episode written by Adam Glass.

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Mary Im sure this ep. will be heartbreaking.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
cutie_pie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

IM SO READY this one may hurt though
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 03:41 AM
Loyal Fan

I can't wait for this episode Just bring it!
Old 04-27-2011, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

I'm interested to see this one!

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

I know, this is going to start the rollercoaster of angst for sure But bring it show!

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

Happy Supernatural day, all!

I'm ready for this.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Casey, you can't put down your "I told you so" signs, We do not need them right now!

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh these crazy SPN openings! Talking about making the shells….Dean talking about Castiel…and he appears! The girl from the vampire episode? She wants them to kill her…Lenore hears Eve’s voice? Castiel kills her! Bobby using an I Pad? Castiel powerless? Baby in a trench coat? the guy from the beginning of the episode? “I have a…painful burning sensation” blood? Body of the guy from the beginning…Ed? Sam and Bobby talking to the cops? Crazy! There’s a whole bunch of Ed’s? They are all sick….shifters? infection? “I’m bathing in purell tonight” making shifters? Wraith? Vampire teeth? Jefferson Starship? Caught by the cops? Dean coming in to kill the “Jefferson starships” Sam and Dean getting the boys…talking to the boys. Castiel wanting to go get Eve…Dean wants to save the boys! Ryan and Joe are adorable! Castiel using air quotes “sarcasm” Castiel got the address! Sam and Dean are going in? She’s at the diner? She knows who they are! Destroying to guns? Turning into Mary? She wants Crowley dead? He’s alive! The souls have power….they were the final test? Ryan? Poor Joe! Ryan used to test? Bringing Castiel and Bobby in? She bites Dean Omg! Mary chokes and burns….turns into Eve….she’s melting or something bleeding? Bobby finds Ryan and Joe….demons killed them? Castiel leaves to find out what’s going on. Castiel meant to make the mistake? Castiel in the diner…Crowley there? Crazy episode! Loved it!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Extreme Fan

"Cas, stay out of my @$$" / "I was never in your..."
Good episode, a lot going on, but good. Cas is freaking me out now - come back from the dark side, Cas!

"I'm Batman!" - Dean Winchester
JBOO46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:12 PM
Passionate Fan

I really liked tonight's episode. Lots of stuff was going on! I bet next week's episode will be awesome 'cause it's about our favorite angel.
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Absolute Fan

I knew it! I just knew that was coming and I was right!! Cassie and Crowley eh? Match-made in Heaven and Hell?

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

As happy I am to see Crowley back because he was always so much fun to watch and I love that actor. I'm disappointed that we finally have the boys interact with Eve and she gets killed like that?

I get that it's a bigger OMG moment and story line the lengths Cas has gone to win the heaven war. But come on I feel a kinda cheated that's all we have of her.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed this episode. I wasn't looking foward to it because oh a badie using Mary to get to the boys...shocking! Never been done before! ...but I liked the way the episode played out. I liked the brotherly moments, especially Dean/Sam driving Joe/Ryan to the uncles, I liked the fan service to the slash fans. The whole episode had a great old school feel to it, even with Bobby and Cas front and center.

Thought the whole Eve story was very anti-climactic, I mean that's it? What a waste of hype. (although did LOVE the whole scene with Dean egging her on! Great work Jensen and Samantha! )

Cas... I'm not heartbroken because Cas is working with Crowley, I'm willing to give him the benifit of doubt, I'm sure he thinks he's doing the right thing. However I am heartbroken that this is one more person that Dean trusted, had complete faith in...and once again he's been betrayed. Cas was suppose to be the exception to the rule. How many more times is Dean going to get crapped on? ...I only hope that Dean can save Cas before it's too late.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

I hope Dean can save Cas before it's too late too. Though it would help if we knew a lot more about the heaven war than the little we have been given.

Yay shout out to Oregon my home state. I've been to Grant Pass, it's a nice place. I wonder if they actually filmed there or just used the name.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top