& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

They need to stop.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Passionate Fan

I thought this episode was going to be funny but NO. It was actually a little shocking! Sam drank demon blood again which I did NOT want him to do, the old man told Dean he had no soul, and everybody was just dying from hunger, sex, love, etc. I didn't hate the episode, though! Just thought it was a little heartbreaking. Castiel truly was awesome in this one!!!

Last edited by michelle1; 02-11-2010 at 09:40 PM
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:33 PM
KIT
Extreme Fan

They need some serious 'chick flick' moments.
Old 02-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
They need to stop.
uh uh... and i need to be queen of england

never going to happen
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIT (View Post)
They need some serious 'chick flick' moments.
WORD!!

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 02-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

It was bizarre I did not care for it, kinda reminded me of a reversed Croatoan where Dean was not affected
Old 02-11-2010, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

...Dean was never affected in Croatoan?

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 02-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

First thing first...

OMG CAS I LOVE YOU SO FREAKEN MUCH! NEVER CHANGE! EVER!

The whole phone thing with Dean? Awww TOO CUTE! Dean didn't even get a chance to finish saying where they were and BOOM Cas was there to help. He's always there to protect Dean. ...and then awkward Cas giving cupid some comfort, and then the food sharing, and then the eating. :sigh...and then the scene at the end with Dean. ...oh and the hamburgler remark! HEEE!!! DEAN AND CAS ARE MY HAPPY PLACE!

Dean! oh Dean! You'll be ok. JENSEN MAKES ME CRY ALL THE TIME!! Good gosh that last scene when he's asking for help...BROKE ME! ... I don't think the horseman guy meant Dean didn't have his soul, I think it's just that broken. After all Cas did grip him tight and raised him from perdition. It was Dean's soul in hell not the actual body. But I do think that says a lot about Dean's mind set right now. ...and ok if Michael can promise Dean that he will get his mind and body back after he beats Lucifer...why can't Dean say yes to Michael...Sam continue to say no to Lucifer...and Michael take down Lucifer while he's in a weak vessel, win the war and all is done and over with?!

Now Sam...I know a lot of you are expecting me to spend 10 pages ranting about Sam...but guess what? It's not comming. For the first time in a long time I actually respected Sam in this episode, sure he drank demon blood and used his powers but he TRIED, he TRIED so hard to stay clean, he asked for help, he knew he was in trouble that he couldn't fight the craving and he asked for help, he trusted Dean. If he had only done that last season we'd be in a completely different place right now. I haven't felt this good about Sam in a really long time, what a great way to start a hiatus.

Oh and lastly....BE MY VALENTINE! Hee!!!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s

Last edited by Tennessee Whiskey; 02-12-2010 at 12:19 AM
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarafina* (View Post)
...Dean was never affected in Croatoan?
....its why I said kinda reminded me of it, just the fact Dean was not affected like Sam was not affected back then.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

Oh!!! Now I get it. Well, both episodes make me cry so there is a similarity there for me!!

Quote:
Now Sam...I know a lot of you are expecting me to spend 10 pages ranting about Sam...but guess what? It's not comming. For the first time in a long time I actually respected Sam in this episode, sure he drank demon blood and used his powers but he TRIED, he TRIED so hard to stay clean, he asked for help, he knew he was in trouble that he couldn't fight the craving and he asked for help, he trusted Dean. If he had only done that last season we'd be in a completely different place right now. I haven't felt this good about Sam in a really long time, what a great way to start a hiatus.
THIS!!! THIS! THIS! THIS!! This is why I can't be mad at my Sammypops tonight. It just breaks my heart more that after all that effort he still ended up in that panic room having to go through Detox. And now Dean is even more broken.... DAMN YOU, FAMINE!!!

Kristen|Tumblr|©

Last edited by Stargazer*; 02-12-2010 at 12:26 AM
Old 02-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Total Fan

It was a very cool episode. I'd say a great one!!

Amazing to see a lot of Cas in this episode. The whole scene with the phone... Cas is so Cas! Even under his vessel body's influence! He has a Cas way that's so adorable!! "I'm there now... I'm gonna hang up now..." LOVE U, CAS!! Don't ever change!!!

Dean askin for help was freakin sad! His soul is broken... Sam's got his problems... Apoc coming... The whole Luc x Mike thing... Poor Dean!

Sam fans don't need to be disappointed. At all. It was pretty clear that Sam took the demon blood because of Famine. And he said no when he was standing in front of Famine and that was a huge deal. Cas couldn't handle it. And the best part of it: he didn't hide it from Dean. He actually asked for help! So... Sam deserves our respects!

I'd speculate that the key to defeat Lucifer is in those rings they are collecting... wouldn't u think?

I think some how the episode ran sooo fast! Did u guys get the same feelin?
Samwise Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Master Fan

On a less angsty note, How disgusting was this episode??? And I mean that in really, really good way!! I was more disgusted in this episode than I am in most horror movies. I can just picture all the other Valentines day episodes on other shows and how this one differs and I can't help but giggle madly. I would much rather watch this then the 'Valentines Day' movie that is coming out this week.

When the couple was eating each other?? Oh, and I totally loved it what that crazy girl just shot that poor work guy!! Only SPN I swear to god.

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Old 02-12-2010, 04:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Credit: Serena Grey-Mars

Old 02-12-2010, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

So much for a happy Valentine's day, SPN!

Quote:
OMG CAS I LOVE YOU SO FREAKEN MUCH! NEVER CHANGE! EVER!
I can't add anything to this The phone scene was incredibly adorable and probably my favorite Cas scene of the episode

Next time you want to give us a line like "You're not hungry because you're dead inside" followed by a broken-crying-asking for help!Dean GIVE US A WARNING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. And damn you Jensen for being so talented

Quote:
I couldn't agree more. I really felt for Sam and he tried SO HARD And for once he was honest about his problem and asked for help. And he said no to Famine. What more do you want?

And CUPID "No one likes their handshake"
And how COOL was Famine? When I saw at first that he was a crippled old man, I was kind of disappointed.Luckily, he proved me wrong. Everything about him was just... right. Kudos to Ben for writing him and to James Otis for the portrayal

Quote:
When the couple was eating each other?? Oh, and I totally loved it what that crazy girl just shot that poor work guy!! Only SPN I swear to god.
That was the grossest thing I have ever seen That crazy girl was hilarious I love this show so freakin' much

What a great episode to leave us with I don't even mind the hiatus any more.

ETA: Thanks for the gifs!!!
Reply   Post New Thread