Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2014, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

completely unrecognisable
Old 01-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

It made those scenes even more powerful.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 01-14-2014, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is a great art.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

This episode was really interesting to watch. It was fun to see a different human side to Castiel, he's basically a hippie.

Seeing Dean interact with his future self was kind of cool. Seeing brother against brother, yikes.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 03:17 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Love that art

I didn't like brother against brother but I agree that it was nice to see how Castiel would be as a human.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was an okay episode but not my favorite. I already miss the earlier seasons of the show lol. IDK how but the series feels dark, and like its so far from what it used to be already. And I know there are still 10 seasons lol. But I miss the light moments.

However, I was very glad to see Sam and Dean reunite at the end! They are so sweet and I cant stand when they are apart or fighting. Hopefully the vision wont come true. I hope he wasnt tricking Dean to get back with Sam tho...

The AU world was okay, but a bit blah. I didnt like future Dean. Hippie/Human Cas was sort of funny tho. I prefer the normal one though.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

That's kind of the way some shows go, though. The later the seasons go on, the darker the show tends to get. Not all the time, but it happens. At least this episode ended in a happier note with Dean realising that he and Sam do need to be a team again. Zachariah may be a piece of work trying to get Dean to say yes into being Michael's vessel by sending him to the future and his future self having wished he had said yes but at least it made Dean see he and Sam need each other. It was scary seeing Lucifer in Sam in the future. It was so emotional, I just want hug Dean every time he cries But I expect the reason Sam in the future relented and said yes was because Dean thought that they were better off apart. I liked future Cas, but I love how Dean told present Cas to never change when he saved him from Zachariah, lol that was cute. I loved all the present and future Dean scenes, "hey me, I need to talk to you" Good episode. I'm just so happy to see the brothers back together again, at least for now.
Old 01-30-2024, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just watched this episode for the first time in almost a year and I forgot how good it was. I loved it the first time but this time I loved it even more. I loved future Cas so much. And the scene where Dean is taking to Lucifer while he's possessing Sam is incredible!!
New England Patriots Super Bowl LIII Champions
Ms Cyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top