Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2009, 09:21 AM
Cy'
Part-Time Fan

I've just watched the 4th episode, and I like the brother link =) This episode is a little bit funny than the other of this season, as when Dean has seen himself and said that future Dean doesn't even trust himself^^
Yeah, I miss funny scenes from season 3, when Sam had bad luck in "Bad day at black rock", and when everyday Sam watches Dean's death in "Mystery Spot" and Sam knows by heart Dean's speech "deja vu" very funny.

Except that, I think also that they need each other, It's easy to say that Dean doesn't need Sam, we don't know how Dean could become if Dean got Sam's powers =)
Cy' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 09:57 AM
New Fan

If you don't like him fair enough really, but as for his use in season 5, i think he's a link to the angels, he's showing that there are actually good angels and their not all dicks. Plus he's going to find God. It is the apoclypse, I think it would be silly if there were no extra characters with a higher power on the side of good, since Sam and Dean are being attacked from all sides.

I dont hate Sam. I feel so bad for him though, all the blame is on him, and its not all his fault, not by a long shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
I have no problem with Jensen having more screen time, he's pretty so I don't mind. My problem is Sam's POV is never seen on this show. Well, I could understand now why a lot of people hated Sam. It's because that's what the writers are doing exactly. Only if you think deeper into Sam's actions that you can truly understand him. But if we are to rely on what SPN is showing, you'd hate him.

I liked the episode. Jared and Jensen nailed that future!Winchester scene. It was heartbreaking.

Nope, not an inch liking Castiel more. I still see no importance in the character except the constant saving from Zacharias stuff, which I think the writers can do better. Please tell me what Cas' worth in S5 or I'm on the road to hating him.

punk&disorderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
Nope, not an inch liking Castiel more. I still see no importance in the character except the constant saving from Zacharias stuff, which I think the writers can do better. Please tell me what Cas' worth in S5 or I'm on the road to hating him.
i need another person in the castiel hate camp, gay please join me i feel all alone.

and i totally get where you are coming from with your entire post! this season i've gained my sam love again he disappointed me last season, but this season you can tell he's really trying and have realized all the mistakes he made
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk&disorderly (View Post)
If you don't like him fair enough really,
I think you've got it wrong dear. I said 'I'm not an inch liking Castiel more.' That means I do like him, it's just that it's stagnant and it could lead to hate if I don't see his purpose anytime soon. So there you go, I didn't say I don't like him.

Quote:
but as for his use in season 5, i think he's a link to the angels, he's showing that there are actually good angels and their not all dicks.
Didn't we already deal with that in S4? Like say, save Dean from Zach? I'd rather see him deal with the consequences of his actions than just constantly being there but see no intact SL to follow.

Quote:
Plus he's going to find God. It is the apoclypse, I think it would be silly if there were no extra characters with a higher power on the side of good, since Sam and Dean are being attacked from all sides.
Again, I'm not closing my doors yet with Castiel; but they need to do it soon. And where is Anna? She still has her mojo with her right? I'm thinking it's already an overkill to have two good angels on their side.

Quote:
and i totally get where you are coming from with your entire post! this season i've gained my sam love again he disappointed me last season, but this season you can tell he's really trying and have realized all the mistakes he made
I understand why you got disappointed last season. Believe me, I do, too. It's just that I tried to reason it out in both brothers' POV and I see Sam meant no harm at all - he was just focused on killing Lilith and stopping the apocalypse. I just don't get all the hate. Disappointment I get, hate I don't.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:26 PM
Elite Fan

okay, I don't have the coherence to write everything properly so here is another disjointed review

First, I LOVE this episode, my fave of the season so far. It had all the elements that I love about the show I LOVE that the boys are back together finally, I seriously started screaming when Dean was about to make the phone call coz I knew what was coming.

Jensen was super awesome in the episode, playing 2 Deans. You can automatically tell which Dean is which, so to him. He really is an amazing actor, esp during the Lucifer scene.

Jared as Lucifer was amazing. He knocked it out of the park, so awesome But I wish he had more scenes though. But Lucifer is kinda scary/creepy

Castiel, he was pretty funny in his one-liners, Chuck was awesomely funny Poor Impala, I had the same reaction as Dean. What did they do to her?

But it broke my heart when Dean found out about Sam 'dying', you can tell that he was upset about it.

Guh, I forgot what else I wanted to say.

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
oor Impala, I had the same reaction as Dean. What did they do to her?
I forgot to squee about Dean finding poor Baby. the Impala. Dean is priceless when it comes to Baby.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey, sort of beautiful, love those two pictures of Sam and Dean staring at each other! I was SO happy they made up at the end of this episode!!!! They just can't stay away from each other too long.
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 09:58 AM
New Fan

At first I was like "Oh no the boys are going their seperate ways... NOOOO!" But seeing the coming back together scene was worth it, so emotional and I think a real turning point. They had the big "dont ever come back scene" in season 4,and now there is finally a scene that mends it up.
punk&disorderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk&disorderly (View Post)
At first I was like "Oh no the boys are going their seperate ways... NOOOO!" But seeing the coming back together scene was worth it, so emotional and I think a real turning point. They had the big "dont ever come back scene" in season 4,and now there is finally a scene that mends it up.
definitely! i think the final scene was as close as dean is going to get to saying "don't ever leave again, please. i need you." and sam knows that and knows that he needs dean just as much as dean needs him.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Cy'
Part-Time Fan

Here, all the quotations that I like =)

----------------------------------------------

Dean: You know, it's kind of funny, talking to a messenger of God on a cell phone. It's, you know, like watching a Hell's Angel ride a moped.
Castiel: This isn't funny. Dean. The voice says I'm almost out of minutes.

Future Dean: Okay. If you're me... then tell me something only I would know.
Dean: Rhonda Hurley. We were, uh... 19. She made us try on her panties. They were pink. And satiny. And you know what? We kind of liked it.
Future Dean: Touché.

Dean: Oh, come on, you don't trust yourself?
Future Dean: No. Absolutely not.
Dean: Dick.

Future Dean: Sam didn't die in Detroit. He said "yes."
Dean: "Yes"? Wait. You mean..
Future Dean: That's right. The big "yes." To the Devil. Lucifer's wearing him to the prom.
Cy' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Isn't this episode awesome? YUP!!! The ending just makes my heart whole again.
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

2014! Ready, Steady, Time to get washed up for the orgy!
Old 01-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like Dean did change the future...or else a whole lot is going to change in the next few episodes.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

yeah. Though I thought Jared was so compelling and majestic as Lucifer.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was. He did a wonderful job. He didn't have any 'Sam' leaking through at all.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread