Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

that freaks me out too... this is spn, anything can happen. and i'm frankly ready for the ride

and i think the future was CANON, because of the decision that dean made during that phone call to sam but now that dean and sammy aren't splitting up anytime soon again, i honestly don't think lucifer and michael are getting in. 1) it'd be a cop out. 2) where's the growth in that? sam just saying yes after everything? and come on dean? yeah. NEVER going to say yes. it's not HIM. so i think the future he saw was CANON, but i think because of everything that's happening so far... i think/hope the winchesters can change that future
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTH_Leyton_4eva (View Post)
YAY and yep definitely going to need someone to get through it with! you + spn marathon... this hiatus will fly by

but i am SOO glad they didn't end with 'hellooo death' OMG I FREAKED OUT.

I am a little sad that Bobby burned the family portrait at the end. I mean I understand why.. but it was still sad. Of course the main person missing from it was Sir

As sad as I am to see Ellen and Jo go.. I'm just glad it wasn't Bobby. My heart would not have been able to take it.
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

i agree with ALL OF THAT

i'm REALLY SAD about ellen/jo leaving... but bobby dying? OMG I WOULD NOT SURVIVE. and neither would kripke. bobby is invincible and the ONE person that should NEVER DIE. he means too much to dean + sam. i don't think they could survive losing him
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Master Fan

Bobby dying is not an option.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Master Fan

I can't help but think that's why Bobby was put in a wheelchair, so that he couldn't participate in that particular battle.
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
i'm REALLY SAD about ellen/jo leaving... but bobby dying? OMG I WOULD NOT SURVIVE. and neither would kripke.
Truth. Kripke would be crucified if he did that. But I definitely can see it happening, as much as I don't want to.

Quote:
so i think the future he saw was CANON, but i think because of everything that's happening so far... i think/hope the winchesters can change that future
This makes sense. Idk though, because time travel just confuses me so much. "In the Beginning" created more confusion for me than any other episode.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS (View Post)
I can't help but think that's why Bobby was put in a wheelchair, so that he couldn't participate in that particular battle.
If thats the reason why then Go Weelchair! I would rather Bobby in that than dead.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS (View Post)
which...i am okay with.. kind of. bobby will NEVER DIE. yes him not having legs sucks.. but he's NOT DEAD and can be there for the brothers... LIKE he was this episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by oywidapoodles (View Post)
Truth. Kripke would be crucified if he did that. But I definitely can see it happening, as much as I don't want to.
i was ready to book my plane ticket if i had to and no. "it's bobby" he's not dying he's untouchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by oywidapoodles (View Post)
This makes sense. Idk though, because time travel just confuses me so much. "In the Beginning" created more confusion for me than any other episode.
see i love the time travel episodes because of the great mind ****** that it plays with me
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
see i love the time travel episodes because of the great mind ****** that it plays with me
Don't get me wrong. I love em too! They just happen to be incredibly confusing. I do not envy the writers when it comes to time travel episodes. Good on them for being able to do them so well.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Absolute Fan

I think I need to go into a corner and just cry and babble for the next few days.

I'll be blunt, I never really liked Jo, she kinda annoyed me in S2...she seemed to me the type that wanted to play with the 'big boys', tag along, blah blah blah. But now, in this episode, I must say, I totally love her. It's sad that it took her dying for me to like her...maybe it's because she grew up since we last saw her...but I was wibbling as she was dying. THEN ELLEN?!?!!? staying with Jo????? I had to stop the video a few times because I started to cry [and I'm at work lol]. AND then! I actually supported the Dean/Jo kiss. It was so tender and cute and ahhhh.

*heart explodes from emotion* THIS IS WHY I NEEDED FUNNY EPS BEFORE THIS EP!!!!

OMG.

I need to process everything.

But Cas doing a drink off with Ellen? CLASSIC.

AND LOL at Dean's smartass remark to Sam about demons but then Sam just going along with it and the boys "cheers"-ing to it. LOLOLOL.

Lucifer, you cannot convince Sam no matter what!!!

*flails around the office now*

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlette (View Post)
I'll be blunt, I never really liked Jo, she kinda annoyed me in S2...she seemed to me the type that wanted to play with the 'big boys', tag along, blah blah blah. But now, in this episode, I must say, I totally love her. It's sad that it took her dying for me to like her...maybe it's because she grew up since we last saw her...but I was wibbling as she was dying. THEN ELLEN?!?!!? staying with Jo????? I had to stop the video a few times because I started to cry [and I'm at work lol]. AND then! I actually supported the Dean/Jo kiss. It was so tender and cute and ahhhh.
I had the exact same experience. She was subtly winning me over last episode, despite me trying to fight it. I had to keep reminding myself I dislike her, but she kept doing awesome things and by the end, I just said, "Sod it". I really admired the way she sacrificed herself. I sprang an eye-leak as she was dying, that's for sure. Poor Ellen. I always get really moved by any sort of mother-daughter moments, so that scene had me in a fetal position on the floor. The Dean/Jo kiss was real sweet. Disturbingly enough, if Jo hadn't died, I think I'd still dislike her. I'm heartless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlette (View Post)
*heart explodes from emotion* THIS IS WHY I NEEDED FUNNY EPS BEFORE THIS EP!!!!
Exactly! Episodes like the last one are so bad for my emotional well-being.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Okay, I gotta say this episode was great, but also sad because now it's time for someone to die. I never really liked Jo because she's annoying but I love Ellen! I just didn't expect her to die with Jo!!!! Dean, Sam and Castiel were awesome as always in this one. Again: GREAT episode!!
michelle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

I never really had feelings about Jo one way or the other, but geez that was so sad! When Ellen spoke, I lost it. :/
girl wonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

we need a crowley thread Y/Y?
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-20-2009, 12:45 PM
Absolute Fan

^ YES, sign me up for a Crowley thread!!! I loved when he mouthed off the old banker ahahahaha to get him to seal the deal.

And that gif is WIN.

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top