basically. yep
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:11 PM
Passionate Fan

So my hatred for Jo has been pretty obvious all along and I was not looking forward to the Dean/Jo but I do have to say after watching the episode I'm actually okay with it. What she did was actually noble and I'm glad she did it for the boys. But with that said I do have to say I'm happy she's finally gone. Not so happy about Ellen going with her though!

CAS! I've missed him so much!

Other than that, I need to rewatch this episode!

Oh, last but not least:
JANUARY 21ST?! Are you effing kidding me?! What the heck am I supposed to do for the next EIGHT weeks?!
[Janine]
midnightxsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

^ Those were my first words after seeing the promo: "JANUARY 21ST??!!" I literally wailed.

So cruel.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh i freaked out. LOLZ

i thought it was the 14th.. only 8 weeks... now it's NINEEEE. UGHHHH
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-19-2009, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Oh God. what an episode I am a Dean/Jo and Jo fan myself and I hate how it ended but it was a good send off..if that makes sense. I could not have seen it going another way with death. I am glad we finally got to see their true sides.

Sam was amazing as well. Ellen. Castiel. everyone.
Bella Grint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:06 PM
Master Fan

I hate that I felt that the Harvelle's were doomed from the start. Being Dean and Sam's friends and allies who were also female caused them to have a double bullseye on them since the day they debuted on the show. It was nice that they lasted this long though. They both did a great job in the episode and exited with dignity.

I loved Sam and Dean in this episode. The poor guys are going to feel even more guilt ridden now and that makes me so sad.

It's going to be a very long hiatus!
Melanie Garcia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Wow...just wow.
I will write a more sane review later but the episode where I finally..FINALLY truly like Jo is the one where she dies. It just...sucks. But, I have to say her and Ellen got one of the most beautiful sendoffs in the series. I do have more to say later but for now I will say that I loved EVERYONE in the episode which is a rarity.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Eh another episode that left me kinda eh

Don't get me wrong...great moments! But I've been wowed more by other episodes this season.

Dean/Jo ...I was one of those people who HATED Jo the first couple of times we met her, but ever since BUABS I've been kinda liking her, did not want her to be the one dying. ....and then to have Ellen stay with her. Made complete sense! but Still hate to lose both of them.

The reason I stared liking Jo, was because she lost that pre-teen feel she had going, and tonight proved how far she's come since we first met her, Jo from season 2 never would have turned down Dean, I'm glad she grew as a character before they killed her off.

I know it's the big arc of the season, but this whole Lucifer thing is starting to bore me, he's the devil, nothing can kill him, he wants Sam's body, blah blah blah, WE KNOW! Something new please? And I really hate that in 6 months Sam says yes, according to Lucifer...6 months falls around May...season or series finale time...NOT GOOD! The future Dean saw better be a bunch of hog wash!

Cas ROCKED! Hee!

Still worried about Sam/Dean.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

This pretty much sums up my feelings on this ep:

I shall be in a corner shaking and crying until January....
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ may i join you in that corner? because i'm going to need someone there with me.
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

I really didn't like this eps... I am not happy that they did a grand death scene and then made the after fight completely anti climatic. It made me go... Did they really die for this? Seriously... Can we please have a female character not die for once? Please... I am so depressed right now. The only thing I liked was Cas and Crowley.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

^of course Case! ugh this is going to be the worst hellatus e v e r. I am going to need a partner to get me through it lol
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

YAY and yep definitely going to need someone to get through it with! you + spn marathon... this hiatus will fly by

but i am SOO glad they didn't end with 'hellooo death' OMG I FREAKED OUT.
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-20-2009, 12:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Considering Disobedience (View Post)
EI know it's the big arc of the season, but this whole Lucifer thing is starting to bore me, he's the devil, nothing can kill him, he wants Sam's body, blah blah blah, WE KNOW! Something new please? And I really hate that in 6 months Sam says yes, according to Lucifer...6 months falls around May...season or series finale time...NOT GOOD! The future Dean saw better be a bunch of hog wash!
This. The fact that Lucifer said six months freaks me ouuttt. I really hope we're not just circling the drain 'til then.

And I also very much hope that Dean's "future" was in fact not real. I hope they reveal hat it wasn't in canon.

ETA:
Quote:
Can we please have a female character not die for once?
Everyone dies on this show. It's not just female characters. I think even Bobby is unsafe.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Ok.. my real review.

This episode was very close to being my favorite of the season so far...but alas it is not. Reason? Because while there was lots of drama...nothing happened in the end. I understand why they didn't just Kill Lucifer, but..could they have accomplished something? Kinda reminded me of YAY WE GOT THE COLT! BOO IT DOES NOT WORK! NEW PLAN! Yay..?

I was one of those who did not like Jo in the beginning either, but she managed to bring me over and I am really sad to see her go. And Ellen...that was a tough one for me. I knew she was going to stay but UGHH! Their deaths were handled so beautifully and both of the actresses rocked it. I liked the Dean/Jo scenes too. They were really sweet.

Cas rocked as usual. I loved his dedication to the boys and he truly is a true ally to them. Oh, and the way he used Meg as his bitch was AWESOME!

My brothers were awesome as usual. Their scene at the beginning about sticking together was really sweet and their "last words" scene was cute as well. Even after all that they have been through, they know how the other feels.

Sam's and Lucifer's confrontation was interesting. The timeline of the six months bugged me as well. Season/series finale? booo. I did like how Sam stood up to him this time though.

Great eppy!!

Quote:
Still worried about Sam/Dean.
Why you worried, Bee? I thought they had some great scenes this week.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread