Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

I'm assuming that the minute this episode is over, my life will be ruined. Until 2010, at least.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Absolute Fan

at the Jensen gif!!

Quote:
I'm assuming that the minute this episode is over, my life will be ruined. Until 2010, at least.
Don't say that! That's why we're here too Support system FTW!

I'll try and speed up the hellatus by doing a series rewatch

One more day!!!

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

HAPPY SUPERNATURAL DAY EVERYONE

BRB shaking and crying for the rest of the day
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

AFTER WATCHING THE SPACE PROMO FOR THE EPISODE I AM LEFT FEELING SO EXCITED/NERVOUS/SCARED. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. I WILL HAVE TO CONSUME LOTS OF ALCOHOL TO MAKE IT THROUGH.

Oh yeah.. HAPPY SPN DAY!!! (even though it's not quite midnight for me yet lol) Also.. the hellatus can kiss my ass.
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

I'm so nervous!!!! I don't think I've ever been so nervous for an episode!

Emily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Oh Cas!

Okay...so I resisted watching the SPACE promo but I don't think I want to because you guys are freaking out which means: 1. it's gonna be a good episode [which is why I'm pumped] and 2. I might cry during the episode.

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
Old 11-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm nervous too. Mostly for my bb Jo.

^If everything does NOT go the way I hope...
Old 11-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatlette (View Post)
Don't say that! That's why we're here too Support system FTW!

I'll try and speed up the hellatus by doing a series rewatch
Right. We'll all have to help each other out!

I'm planning on a series rewatch, meself. Great minds.

I'm also beyond nervous for this one!! I'll possibly have to wait until after it airs to see it too. I don't want to work tonight!!

Icon
Old 11-19-2009, 04:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is there going to be ANOTHER hiatus! I just watched the promos i'll cry but we all know that Sam and Dean will not be separated. Sadly I have to wait until Friday to watch it online.
Married: September 14th 2013
Jake & Bella/Caleb & Hanna/Ezra & Aria/Swarek & McNally/Nick & Jess
winchestergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Does anyone know of any iive streams of the episode?

And yes, sadly there is a hellatus until 1/1/2010.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Hiatus...one of the worst words ever known to any TV fan.

How much do I love Castiel. "I think I'm starting to feel something." Oh man, I need a animation of that like now. I have a feeling this ep is going to be epic.
never think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

beginning of episode i feel like this

alright so, this entire review? is not going to be legible. but i love crowley. i want him on more, like maybe as a regular for the second half of the season. i don't care. he's a bamf and he's awesome. and jo, i think i love you. lolz. i like the idea of a jo/dean kiss. but jo was awesome. dean's line of not trusting a demon? and sam's response thanks for the support? awesome. and no the winchester really never do anything the smart way. and i love that sam said they're doing it together <3 and dean's inability to insult crowley was awesome.

all those reapers.. the only thing i could think about was tessa needed to be there. but that was kinda creepy. and yay for lucifer/castiel showdown. go lucifer! (what? ) ily mark pellegrino. and lucifer was making lucifer!sense! yay for that. and nick better hold on, i want MOAR mark in supernatural. k? K! and omg megggg. ily meg! you bamf! and hell hounds. dean's favorite... and jo saving dean! awesome. but poor ellen when jo got hurt =[ i really felt bad for ellen right then.

i have no freaking words. omg. seriously. jo...... =[[[[ i love jo. and dean/jo was soo damn awww worthy. that was one amazing death scene. omg and ellen =[[[[ crying. over here. samantha that was sooo damn impressive. omg. and even in the final moments ellen is all snarky! awesome! and jfc. wtf. lucifer doesn't die from the colt. omg. and the brothers were all soo happy. but. omg. and of course only angels can kill angels. i thought you knew this winchester brothers. and still going into face the devil... you can't express your immense love... but wow, those looks. -sigh- and lucifer is a bamf "where'd you get that" lolz

omg that scene in the graveyard. just no words. I LOVE YOU MARK PELLEGRINO. PLEASE NEVER LEAVE SUPERNATURAL. EVERRRR. and omg detriot reference?! sooo soon. JFC. dean better have told/will tell sam what happened in the future that he saw. and omg "what? they're just demons" lol and i feel like i'm saying 'omg' too many times, and okay. i seriously was about to take a plane to los angeles or wherever kripke is right now and kill him. he scared me with that ending before the commercial it would be like him to end there. talk about a way to end. but thank god.

and omg that final scene with dean/sam/bobby =[[[[ OMG OMG. but YAYYYY BOBBY IS ALIVE. BRB DANCING. jim is such a tease. such a friggen tease. but omg. soo many emotions even with no words. that was beautiful.

after the episode

AMAZING EPISODE.

BUT JANUARY 21ST? WTF. CW. WTF. AND OMG CRAZY!SAMMY + CRAZY!DEAN! YAY! AND SERIOUSLY GOING TO GO HAVE A SUPERNATURAL MARATHON. MAYBE WATCH THE ENTIRE THING LIKE 5 TIMES.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Random beginning with Castiel. Dean on the phone with Castiel…”huggy-bear” Sam and Dean attacking the guys…awesome! Didn’t look like Jo at all! Omg! Poor Sam and Dean! They aren’t morons! I wouldn’t trust him! they shouldn’t listen to him! Drinking with Castiel.. they are going to be together….as they should be! I hate Dean/Jo...they should never be together! Bobby! Taking the picture! “Nice and spooky” The town isn’t empty! Lots of reapers! He finds Castiel strange…”you are not taking Sam Winchester...I won’t let you” Meg? I thought she died…she needs to! Everyone running….poor Dean! Bobby looking out for his boys! Dean calling Bobby! Dean shouldn’t be that emotional over her! The angel of death? The bomb idea? Risky or will it work? She’s finally gone! Yes! Omg! Crazy! They should have said something! Dean shooting Lucifer! He got up….poor Dean! Sam would never say “yes” Sam is not like Lucifer! Everyone dropping…crazy! Castiel is still in that circle! Good try Castiel! Tossing her into the fire! “hello death” Dean and Sam looking at the picture…..Dean tossing it into the fire. Great episode…as usual! i don't want to wait!!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ahh, I'm still trying to regroup. Great episode, I know that much.

Anyone else really like Crowley? I loved his homophobia line , even in light of the always creepy demon mouthrapings. His enabling the boys while insulting them was pretty great too.

Dean/Jo stuff was great, but I hated that they just killed off Ellen with almost no reason and then at the end they ignored her when they just zoomed in on Jo.

Cas was the awesomest here, wasn't he? Loved the slamming shots. And throwing Rachel Miner!Meg into the fire was just awesome, even if I actually liked her.

I thought the Detroit mention was interesting, since I was pretty sure before that the whole future in "The End" was angel invention. But if Lucifer's sure of it too, then... Maybe Lucifer worked with other angels to send Dean to the "future"? Ehh, Im confused.

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

WOW.

....WOW.

And that's about all.

Icon
Reply   Post New Thread