Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2009, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Love the beginning! laugh track! “Oh nothing…just the end of the world” love the song! The opening was awesome! “Dr. Sexy MD”……Incredible Hulk? A giant hole? at Sam with the candy wraps! Sam and Dean in lab coats! omg! Poor Sam! Dean knows the show! TV land! Sam saying “Dr. Sexy MD” Dean fan-girling over Dr. Sexy, of course it’s the trickster. Dean was shot! Omg! Sam pretending to be a doctor...and fixing up Dean! Japanese Game Show? Castiel! He wants to help them! Dean speaking Japanese! Sam and Dean in the commercial “we now return to Supernatural” “how is that funny?” Castiel in the show! Duct tape and blood! Omg! CSI….love the sunglasses! Taking the glasses off! Putting them on! Dean stabbing him! Sam stabbing the trickster. Sam is the car! Talking car! “Ow!” “Should I honk?” they finally have the trickster! Omg! He’s Gabriel! They would never kill each other! Castiel is back! They are brothers…Gabriel and Castiel! They have their own TV show! Great episode..as usual!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Best. Episode. Evaaar!! I'll need to watch it again and comment.
never think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

The opening credits were the best part
Sheebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

The opening credits were just made of win.

"And when it was clear, they'd park her in the middle of nowhere, sit on the hood, and watch the stars... for hours... without saying a word."

Kristen|Tumblr|©
Stargazer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Last night was one of my favorite episodes ever! Jared and Jensen pull off the comedy perfectly. We better get a J2 commentary on the DVD for this episode!

Best part of the episode was the sitcom and the opening credits! When they bumped into each other and then just staring cracking up I seriously almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard... They pulled off that whole thing so perfectly and I loved the lyrics to the song!

The boys looked SO hot in the CSI:Miami spoof in their suits and sunglasses
But aside from that their line reading was perfect! "I'm wearing sunglasses at night, you know who does that no talent douchebags" "Well I say.. Jackpot" lol

The Grey's spoof was also really funny, I loved the over dramatic girl "I have no idea what you're saying to me"... "This show has ghosts.. why?" "I don't know"

loved the Japanese game show "What do I say" "You think I know" "I don't speak Japanese"............ "What do I do, What do I do, I don't want to get hit in the nuts"

Sam as The Impala, hilarious... "Should I honk" Best line

The whole episode was hilarious and then in true SPN fashion the end was probably one of the most dramatic moments of the series when Sam and Dean are actually hearing what their destiny is supposed to be. That was such a great scene but I really hope the boys find a way to overcome it. Like the song said together they face the day, so it should be fine
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just watched TMATEOTB this afternoon, and they mentioned "Dr. Sexy MD."

Wonder how long they had the tv spoof idea for.

Also got reminded by that episode that archangels are "tied to prophets" Meaning... there's a prophet tied to Gabriel too???

icon credit- rockin_graphix Thanks!
oywidapoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just saw the episode, and it was a lot better than I had expected. A lot of hilarious scenes, especially the one where Dean gets all giddy when he meets Dr. Sexy. Just out him, already... x)

Anyway, perhaps the funniest Supernatural episode to date.
Everyday. Everyday.
Thou Swell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 02:30 AM
New Fan

Yesterday I watched the episode.I liked it it was funny.But as Gabriel said the brothes have to choose their destiny and I don't want that to happen
addictedtolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

THIS EPISODE BLEW MY MIND.

The '70s-style sitcom was my favourite spoof. The boys were hysterical. "Dee-eean..." "...Son of a bitch!" AND THE OPENING THEME SONG!! GOOD LORD! I was eating when the credits came on and when they bumped into each other and started laughing over-exaggeratedly, I almost choked and died. That whole sequence was probably the funniest part of the entire series for me. The song was incredibly lame in the most hilarious way, and I need an mp3 of it, pronto. I love how it showed the boys riding a bicycle-built-for-two and tossing a football around, when those are things we've never seen them do, and have nothing to do with the show.

The "Dr. Sexy M.D." spoof cracked me up. Dean is such a fanboy. And it was fabulous seeing the Trickster again!! He's so deliciously evil.

The Japanese Game Show was also hilarious! I loved the spastic host. I felt that the questions asked were very cruel, though. I'm so glad the boys didn't understand Japanese, because I would not want to have seen their faces after being asked them in English. Ouch, Sam! Dean has quite the luck there. I love that he ended up speaking coherent Japanese out of nowhere and saved his nuts.

OMG, the commercial!!!! I couldn't watch the show as it aired on Thursday night, due to work, so I had to watch it when I came home, on DVR. I always fast-forward through the commercials, but my sister was in charge of the remote that time. As soon as it cut away from the Japanese gameshow, I assumed it was a commercial break, but she wasn't picking up the remote to skip them. I started to protest, but she, having already seen the episode, said, "Just wait, just wait.." I turned back to the TV to see people telling the camera, "I have genital herpes." I was, "WTF?" Then, it cut to SAM looking all awkward and I pretty much exploded! "Seriously..?" "Hey, you're the one who said we should play our roles." "I have.... genital herpes..." Last episode, it was gonorrhea and now it's herpes? Sam should start using condoms. And Dean as the announcer, "Herpexia may cause headaches, diarrhea .. thoughts of suicide, and nausea." Oh, God!! XD

I can't get over how fabulous the sitcom was. And the audience making some sort of noise after every single line was hilarious. On a side-note, I giggled at the fact that their motel was called "The Day-Z". But, then I became depressed after the Trickster had to reveal what the lesson to this game was all about. I don't want the boys to end up killing each other!! And I'm so glad the boys don't want to give in to their "destined roles" either.

The CSI spoof! I've never seen an episode of that show, but according to my sister it was pretty accurate. I died laughing at how they strolled up to the crime-scene like hot-shots, and how they kept taking the sunglasses on and off and making model faces after every one-liner. I don't care how dooshy it was, they were damn sexy. Yay, boys, for not letting the Trickster fool them!

But, apparently they weren't out of the woods yet. Sam as the Impala was awesome. "Dean...that feels kind of uncomfortable.." "You could say I pulled it out of Sam's ass!"

The Trickster is Gabriel? I didn't see that coming. I sort of felt bad for him after hearing about his family troubles. What I'm really wondering is, was The Trickster Gabriel all along, as far back as Season 2?? I thought, perhaps Gabriel only used The Trickster's form to fool the boys for this episode. Because the things The Trickster did in Tall Tales weren't very angelic, so I find it hard to believe that he was really an angel. Hmmm...

That ending was epically depressing. I really, really hope Sam and Dean can stick with their plan not to give in to becoming angel-condoms. FIGHT THE SYSTEM, BOYS!!

Next week's episode shall blow my mind again.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nuff said
Old 11-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

^That sums it up beautifully.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

that does say it best

can't forget this though

& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Nella you gave me the giggles with your review...and hmm about the trickster...Maybe,and OH I thought it was a actual commerical when they were doing the herpes commerical, OMG (I was like....ooo the CW tag hasn't left yet lol.) *duh* at least I wasn't the only one, I so hoping for bloopers! they didn't know about the angels than...maybe since all the lessons with the boys, would that mean that Gabriel tought all those lessons to the boys to get where they are? hm....now I'll be thinking about that all night lol.
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

the episode had me in tears from laughing so hard, its one of the funniest episodes the show has done so far but the serious turn was a complete surprise as well. Well done, show, Eric & co

OMG, those credits were made of win, seriously The minute I saw them laughing so hard, I started to laugh too. It was so cheesy, but it was total for me total cuteness

Dean has a total fanboy crush on Dr. Sexy, awwww.... how adorable and I laughed at all the GA stuff, its funny and totally like GA Dr. Sam and Dr. Dean, hotness

omg, the Japanese game show is hilarious But I didn't like those questions at all thank goodness they were in Japanese so the boys didn't understand it. But the whole getting hit in the nuts thing, ouch. :lol"

the comedy show was so.... colorful and bright and with the laughing soundtrack too it's so cheesy but adorable and goes to show that Jensen and Jared can play any role to perfection

OMG, the CSI:Miami spoof is hilarious. Jared has that whole Horatio thing dead-on the best part. He and Jensen were really doucheing it up as Horatio, and word to Dean about the whole 'no talent douchebags'

it was super great seeing the Trickster again, he;s awesome. And Richard Speight Jr. was so good in the episode, you can see the instant shift from the Trickster to Gabriel

The Knight Rider thing, And see, Dean is getting stuff from Sam's ass, total canon "Should I honk?" had me hard.

And of course, the Gabriel thing. That had me completely surprised, I had no idea that was gonna happen since I didn;t read spoilers. It was pretty interesting, and it goes to parallel Michael-Lucifer and Dean-Sam some more, about the destiny thing.

Castiel... um, I don't feel that he was of any importance in this episode, actually the episode could have been done just as well without him. I mean, Dean and Sam figured it out for themselves anyway that it's not the real Trickster, and Castiel was pretty mucch just filler the last part had him completely ignored and lineless too.

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

i totally agree with everything you said fla!

especially the castiel part
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread