Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I swear I laughed more in the episode than any of the others!! Dean and Castiel FTW!! So many great scenes...lol

and I knew that Sam was going to be Lucifer's true vessel
Old 09-24-2009, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just... Sam.
growing up. moving on.
allybubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

ROTFLMFAO. Castiel is made of so much freakin' win, I can't even begin to describe. I NEED ICONS NOW!! His face in the "whore house". O. M. F. G. This episode was beyond epic. Next week's looks even better!

So many favorite quotes from this ep. Dean Castiel!! I swear, I haven't laughed so hard during an ep since "Yellow Fever".

And I have to say it, but Dean did seem happier and more like himself now that he was separated from Sam.

Also...who else called that Sam was Lucifer's true vessel?

I need to recover (I seriously hurt from laughing so hard) and compile my thoughts some more.
never think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

WTF!? Lucifer as Sam....I kind of figured that; but.... I didn't really know. Thank god I don't read spoilers cause this just makes this make it even more awesome!!! I LOVE the fact that Kripke is doing this and making Sam/Dean the vessel of Lucifer & Michael. I can't wait for the next episode. It LOOKS Damn good; and Sam in the future I can't wait for that. & I LOVED Raphael. He was totally awesome. (There isn't a God...make sense; and Castiel coming back by Lucifer make's some sense) but....I LOVED it and love all the revelation's that we are getting about the boy's future and stuff this is like omg. I LOVED "Eat that Twilight" when Dean said that I giggled SO SO MUCH. I LOVED Castiel's/Dean's moments!!! Hehee....It was good to hear him laugh so much; and without Sammy right now he's taken like he's alway's taking everything, but he's dealing and trying to stay cool while he's really not. But I LOVED this episode so much; so many one liners with Dean...This was a good episode. LOVED all of it.
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Passionate Fan

I LOVED IT! This episode had me laughing so much!

"Eat it Twilight" LOVE IT!

Loved Cas' invasion of personal space! And Dean did too he just won't admit it!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Dean/Cas scene! Cas' face at the whorehouse was EPIC!

Dean telling Raphael off? AWESOME! "Don't look at me it was his idea." Nice, Dean! "He didn't work for the post office did he?"

I actually really liked Raphael. Kinda creepy but still cool. Lucifer could've raised Cas?! SAY WHAT?!

I ADORED the ending scene with Cas and Dean. I loved that Dean gave Cas hope and told him not to give up!

Okay, Sam. I have to say I'm proud. I'm really glad he spit out that blood and he kicked those hunters asses! Wow, am I stupid or what? I so should've seen the Jess-is-Lucifer thing coming but I was totally blindsided by that! I always had a tiny feeling that Sam was Lucifer's true vessel but actually hearing it still blew my mind. Ugh, I am not happy about this whole vessel business!

Btw, I am NOT liking that bartender chick. Way too annoying and nosy and she should get stabbed ASAP!

Dean. I love you. I absolutely effing love you with all of my heart. But seriously?! Come on! I completely understand why you wanna be away from him right now and that you're still pissed and whatnot but Dean COME ON! He's still your brother and you just need to be together! You need to work through it! PLEASE! Before it kills me!

With that being said, I do have to admit that Dean really did look like he was having so much fun with Cas. More fun than he really had with Sam in a really long time and I think he deserves to have that fun with everything that he's been through. And if it means that he has to be away from Sam for a little while longer why can't he? The man can't catch a break when he deserves it more than anyone!

And with all of that being said I have to admit that I am so conflicted with the Sam and Dean thing. I just can't pick! I want Dean to be happy and at the moment it really does seem like that away from Sam but at the same time I want my brothers back! AHH!

I'll probably add more once I get my thoughts straightened out and I rewatch the episode.
[Janine]
midnightxsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

i'm copying from a post i already did. because it explains how i feel about dean's last scene.

but dean was amazing tonight! the only thing he needs to do is stop lying to himself, please. he is NOT happier without sam. that much was obvious! he needs to stop being in denial and go find sam! IMHO, i thought he was SOO TRANSPARENT! he had some fresh blood kind of anger issues going on. he wants to think he's fine that he's happy and good. but that's what he did in fresh blood and all those episodes after john died, and it didn't work. the only difference is that he didn't have his sammy there to hit when he told him to man up and just face his problems, which helped in the end. the look at the end of dean's 'i'm happy' monologue was the clincher to me. when he didn't have to put up a front, he was alone and SO NOT OK. he looked lost and sad. he was not someone that was happy or okay or good. he's trying to make it seem like he's okay, and he did a damn good job when he had someone there to put up front with. but once that was gone? and before that? man he looked so far from okay it wasn't even funny! dean does this, it's his way of 'dealing' but last time in fresh blood he had sammy there, willing to take hits to the face if it helped, he had sam there telling him to deal with it. he needs that, and it wasn't there this time and it showed.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Favorite line of this episode has to be: 'Eat it, Twilight.' LOL! I was like 'Erick freakin went there.' Dean taking Cas to a whore house was flippen classic. The look on Castiel's face was classic. It was like he was a fish out of water trying to catch his breath. Great job Misha.

I about jumped out of my skin when the hunters poured demon blood down Sam's throat. I kept repeating, spit it out! I was so relived to see that he had.

I really hope that God isn't dead but merely allowing the dark and light to cancel each other out. Seeing Erick's idea of what God may look like would be very interesting!

BUT WOW!!!! So Sam is Lucifer's vesicle and Dean is Michael's. That means that in the end they may have to kill each other in order to end the ending of the world. DAMN! That is some serious drama ladies and gents.

My Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MaryLizWhite82

Last edited by DestinyWritten; 09-24-2009 at 10:03 PM
DestinyWritten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sam is Lucifer's vessel? Seriously? Please tell me all the angels are on crack because this is the stupidest storyline yet, all this was leading up to Dean and Sam being meat suits? ALL OF THE DRAMA FOR THAT?! Now I don't mind the Lucifer vs Michael thing, but the meat suit thing? NO!

I don't buy Lucifer saving Cas, why would he put Sam and Dean on a plane? He needs to find Sam in order to get his body, so yeah put him on plane so he can run and hide, Great idea! ...Dean is the only vessel Michael can take, yeah let that guy get away too, wouldn't want to fight Michael while he's just floating around out there. And I'm not really up to date on my bible studies, but isn't God the only one who can raise an angel? So how did Lucifer rise Cas?

Anyway annoying mythology aside.....DEAN/CAS!!!! OMG SO MUCH LOVE FOR THEM!! I laughed so hard, my side hurts!! There scenes ranged from LOL funny to so very touching! ...the last scene in the car, where Dean was telling Cas to keep looking for God, awww! and earlier when Cas was telling Dean that he's the only one that would help him. ...the FBI scene? PRICELESS!! Dean/Cas NEVER CHANGE!

Sam. Loved that he was strong enough to fight taking the demon blood.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Bee, I agree with everything you said. I think I should just have you talk for the both of us, you just have a better way of saying it while I tend to ramble..
[Janine]
Old 09-24-2009, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Janine, nope can't do that, the world needs more Dean/Cas gushing. so start talking!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Now that I can do. It's the more serious issues I can't explain my feelings about for the life of me.
[Janine]
Old 09-24-2009, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Usually I just tend to ditto Anita but she isn't here yet.

Was this the first episode where Dean and Sam have no scenes together at all?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTH_Leyton_4eva (View Post)
i'm copying from a post i already did. because it explains how i feel about dean's last scene.

but dean was amazing tonight! the only thing he needs to do is stop lying to himself, please. he is NOT happier without sam. that much was obvious! he needs to stop being in denial and go find sam! IMHO, i thought he was SOO TRANSPARENT! he had some fresh blood kind of anger issues going on. he wants to think he's fine that he's happy and good. but that's what he did in fresh blood and all those episodes after john died, and it didn't work. the only difference is that he didn't have his sammy there to hit when he told him to man up and just face his problems, which helped in the end. the look at the end of dean's 'i'm happy' monologue was the clincher to me. when he didn't have to put up a front, he was alone and SO NOT OK. he looked lost and sad. he was not someone that was happy or okay or good. he's trying to make it seem like he's okay, and he did a damn good job when he had someone there to put up front with. but once that was gone? and before that? man he looked so far from okay it wasn't even funny! dean does this, it's his way of 'dealing' but last time in fresh blood he had sammy there, willing to take hits to the face if it helped, he had sam there telling him to deal with it. he needs that, and it wasn't there this time and it showed.
You gotta love that denial when they flat out have to repeat it outloud to themselves to believe it.

Yea, right.. we believe you. Not. No.. not at all. Sorry. Try again, maybe?
growing up. moving on.
allybubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by allybubba (View Post)
You gotta love that denial when they flat out have to repeat it outloud to themselves to believe it.

Yea, right.. we believe you. Not. No.. not at all. Sorry. Try again, maybe?
seriously "no i'm happy.. really i'm good. i'm good. i'm fine. totally happy. honestly" come on dean, I LOVE YOU <3 but you are not okay and saying it over and over is not going to make you okay. sam hurt you, and i understand, anyone would. but ignoring him and pretending to be okay isn't going to help you in the end.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Was this the first episode where Dean and Sam have no scenes together at all?
It is. And I was not happy about it at all.
[Janine]
Reply   Post New Thread