Old 09-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loving all the excitement for Dean/Cas
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm very excited about the episode, specially because Dean and Cas like eveybody else.....

I think their relationship is very interesting, cause Cas is the only guy who can adress Dean, and that's good for Dean, I think he needs someone to say some things to him once in a while.....

And Jess is back, awwww, Sam's head is gonna be messed up!

Can't wait 'till Thursday!
Old 09-23-2009, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Oh I know...poor Sammy. I wonder what's going to happen with that. Any speculations?

Oh man, I just can't bring myself to the Spoilers board for this one, even if I am super anxious to see the when and how that Sam and Dean are going to come back together.
never think is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
Darn! I caved at the Spoilers Board because I just can't wait until they are back together.
exactly! now that i know when, i'm not too worried about any other spoiler! just get me through this week and i'll be fine... hopefully.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 07:29 PM
Passionate Fan

TOMORROW!
[Janine]
midnightxsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by never think (View Post)
Oh I know...poor Sammy. I wonder what's going to happen with that. Any speculations?

Oh man, I just can't bring myself to the Spoilers board for this one, even if I am super anxious to see the when and how that Sam and Dean are going to come back together.
Part of me wants to lure you there but the other part says no.

Casey Me, too. Me, too.

Last edited by HappySquared; 09-24-2009 at 02:17 PM
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Maybe you'll be able to once I see tonight's ep and can't stand it any more!

HAPPY SPN DAY, EVERYONE!!
Old 09-24-2009, 06:41 AM
Elite Fan

happy SPN day everyone! I'm sooo excited but scared for the new episode, it just might cause me to have a heart attack

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Happy SPN day everyone!!!!

I can't wait for the new episode although I'm hesitant for all the angst

av
Mei Zhuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 08:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's SPN day FINALLY!!!
Old 09-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

^ Your sig is made of so much win!!
Old 09-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Happy SPN day all!
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy SPN Day all!
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

shirtless sam!! jessica? she shouldn't be on the show..ever! sexy tattoo!! poor sam he shouldn't be hitchhiking....poor dean she's alone. what have they become? so sad! castiel showing up? "teenage mutant ninja angel" castiel wanting to know where sam was. dean wanting to drive! sam is so hot in plaid.. sam can't escape from his past! castiel trying to be human.. castiel randomly saying "demons!" sam calling bobby! bobby saying that sam is a great hunter! "burt and ernie are gay" "keith?" no!! he's SAM! the bar chick annoys me!! dean and castiel hanging out! castiel getting in trouble....and dean thinking its hysterical! she doesn't know him..so she should just be quiet! castiel speaking latin and lighting a fire. "by the way...hi..i'm dean" "we knew you were coming..." they all want !sam to back to hunting...b/c thats who he is! sam admiting that he started the war. "what he said!" go sam! no! he doesn't need the blood!!! sam won't be there....we know it! "some ninja turtle.." dean is not happy!! jessica needs to go away!! jessica tranforming into...lucifer! sam is lucifer's true vessel! omg! no way! sam and dean are so hot!! awesome episode!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE RED SOX FAN IN ME IS IN LOVE "eat it bill buckner" XDDDDDD <333333333333 i can laugh about that now thanks to 2004. and that means dean keeps up with my fav sport and team <3333

and eat it twilight. LMAO. DEAN YOU WIN AT LIFE. seriously this entire montage is just making me cry so damn much. and the song? simple man *dies* seriously. tears are forming

and you tell him dean to move away! <333 oh stupid bobby. why tell castiel. the man who didn't give you back your legs. give the necklace back, castiel. please. you may win some points if you do. MAINE?! MAINE. HELL YES!!!! DEAN IS COMING TO WHERE I GO SCHOOL! LMAO! GO MAINE! now dean and sam need to go to my home state! right now. sam... please get rid of the sideburns. please. and nice touch with that news video!

awww sam looking at dean's name <333 BOBBY <333333 ILU BOBBY! "o ..... that'd be you" <33333 LOVE YOU BOBBY! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

"so odds are you're a dead man tomorrow" oh please oh please oh please! what? one can dream!

"yeah sam's my middle name" xD and OOO HUNTING BUDDIES! BOBBY FOR THE MOTHER F'ING WIN! NO REALLY BOBBY I LOVE YOU. RANDOM HUNTERS TRYING TO CONVINCE SAM <33

aww sam talking about dean =[[[[[ DUDE NICE JOB KRIPKE. having sam talk to a former addict. nice touch

HAHAHA rapheal came to seem them. oh dean you still back talk to an archangel. how i love you. lol. "don't look at me it was his idea" lol dean getting castiel in trouble with an archangel. "he's dead castiel. dead" OH HOLY JEEBUS. wow.. i think i like rapheal and his creepiness. uh oh with the random hunter. why did they bring random bar chick in this happy meeting?

rapheal is creepily awesome! seriously creepy and awesome. "oh yeah who invented the chinese basket trick" LOL. dean you never know when to shut your mouth and i love you for it! "he didn't work for the post office did he?" lol! "we just want paradise" no really that man is creepy and awesome! and dean is awesome for talking back! "whatever we want. we get" oh JEEBUS rapheal! "that maybe lucifer raised you" WHAT?!?!?! WHAT?! OH FRIGGEN SNAP. RUN AWAY SAM! RUN AWAY! DON'T DO IT SAM. DO NOT TAKE THAT! OH YES SAM YOU SPIT OUT THAT BLOOD! SO PROUD <3 SO PROUD OF SAM!

GOOD GO AWAY CASTIEL. THANK YOU. and WTF DEAN. WTF. NO REALLY DEAN. YOU ARE MAKING ME MAD RIGHT NOW. WTF WAS ALL OF THAT! UGH!

hai jess <3 aww "there is reason for hope" <333 HAHA KNEW IT! KNEW IT! KNEW IT! of course jess was lucifer. DUH! NO KRIPKE DID GO THAT WAY. NO =[[ UGH SO MUCH FAIL IN THAT STORYLINE. SO MUCH FAIL! UGH AT THIS VESSEL STORYLINE. SERIOUSLY LAME.

and YAY FOR NEXT WEEK <3 GOING TO BE EPIC <3 and sam in a pimp suit. LOLZ

anyone else think that dean will go back in 2009 after seeing sam as luci's vessel and save him? or something like that?
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread