Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2009, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Jensen, you're just too awesome for words.

Dean, so are you. However, i just want to hug and kiss and squeeze you. You're worth it; you're THE Dean.

Jared, you are so sexy when you're mad...

Sam, that biting thing, ooh! i want you to be my edward cullen. and dang it if Ruby and Sam just sizzled in that scene! omph!

Castiel... wow. you're my 4th favorite SPN character ever!

Anna, i thought you were the baddie, but thank goodness you socked Uriel. for a minute there, i thought you were going to disappoint me.

Uriel, good riddance!

I miss you, Bobby...

Mike Rohl - you're one helluva director! good job! not one boring minute!

Kripke and the Gang, we're not worthy!!! i kiss the ground you walk on.

SPN crew - you rock!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

The sooner Dean leaves Sam to get screwed over by Ruby, the better. She has Sam exactly where she wants him, that look was pure evil, and while I have no clue who or what she is, she isn't good. These 'tender' Ruby/Sam moments must be on another show, because I'm not seeing them. I see a guy who has become a drug addict thanks to a demon, that said demon has manipulated him until he doesn't give a damn about his brother or anything anymore. So if Dean finally throws Sam out of the impala and never looks back, I'd be quite happy.
girl wonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:07 AM
New Fan

Thrilling.
Even so much that I had to register and join your thoughts : )

I never didn't really understand what's the big deal with Sam using his powers. I just can't see how DNA can beat free will. Besides, I like to watch when Sam does his badass exorcising face : ) I rather thought everybody is just freaking out cos they're scared (so hell yeah, kill a person just cos there's some evil option, why not!). Sam is not stupid, he will handle it and won't get it out of the necessary line... So seems he is stupid. Now I kinda see that the drinking blood thing is the exact moment when it got rotten. (but even before, would anyone trust someone who got from hell thanks to many long hell years of pretending loyalty to a demon? well, pretend loyalty to Sam for some short human time can't be more difficult)

And I have a bad feeling that it's going somewhere dark, somewhere I don't like it anymore. Like a big apocalyptic end where Dean, according to his destiny, has to stop the evil and at this moment, it will be demonic Sam. So big meeting on some magnicent place, big fight, then big dilema what's wrong and what's right, last minute realizing what's the right path and saving the world, but of course too late for one (or both) of brothers (or plenty of people in general), who's dying because ofthe injuries from the fight. Oh and it could take place in a big cathedral. Sure it sounds familiar. I just hope this is just Del Toro etc. style, not Kripke style.

But otherwise I'm glad I saw the angel fight, finally the warriors of god were really fighting. They seemed to be just chatting all the time : )
(still don't like Ana though)
Qeeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:08 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't think anyone likes Anna! She really needs to go.....

And yep. We're heading towards a big Dean vs. Sam battle!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
LuvinJames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

All I've got to say about this episode is:

OMFG and WOW! So damn awesome. It doesn't get any better that this! Angst from the first second til the end. The end was just heartbreaking. DEAN! >.< Sam.

Castiel!

misbehave.

Mikaela/icon
Ghostfacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Holy crap; that was the best episode yet! Poor Dean I want to hold him

BTW, still not liking the new Ruby, and I'm so glad my suspicions of Uriel turned out to be correct because I didn't like him at all.

I want Castiel to stay on the show for seasons to come!! Not sure where I stand with Anna.. to a point, she doesn't bother me, but sometimes she is annoying.
courtney921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Addicted Fan

I don´t want to write everything again,
so I´ll just give you the link to my LJ entrance.

I just want to hug and hold Dean in my arms 4ever
"Brother, I got rehyminated!!!"
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qeeny (View Post)
Thrilling.
Even so much that I had to register and join your thoughts : )
That's why I joined the forum as well. I needed another outlet to express how much I love this show.
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl wonder (View Post)
The sooner Dean leaves Sam to get screwed over by Ruby, the better. She has Sam exactly where she wants him, that look was pure evil, and while I have no clue who or what she is, she isn't good. These 'tender' Ruby/Sam moments must be on another show, because I'm not seeing them. I see a guy who has become a drug addict thanks to a demon, that said demon has manipulated him until he doesn't give a damn about his brother or anything anymore. So if Dean finally throws Sam out of the impala and never looks back, I'd be quite happy.
WORD!

Hi Qeeny Welcome to the board, hope to see you around more often.

Ok so my thoughts....

JENSEN OMG! YOU ROCK BEYOND ROCKAGE!! ...And the Emmy goes to...JENSEN FREAKIN' ACKLES!! that last scene, with Castiel...OMG!! ...and I'm so glad that the heart to heart was with Cas tonight. Sam doesn't understand his brother anymore, doesn't even try to. So it's great that Dean still has somebody he can turn to. *squishes them both* ....this whole Dean was the first seal thing... OMG Can we pile more on Dean's guilt? CAN WE?! WTF Kripke! I know you like tortured heroes but ENOUGH!

Cas!! How much do I love you!! ...and dude you cracked a joke..kinda...'Uriel is the funniest angel around, everybody knows that' ...I FREAKIN' LOVE HOW MUCH HE CARES FOR DEAN!! and Kick ass Cas!! WooHoo!! There you go! kick some Demon butt, and take down Uriel..kinda

Anna, um thanks for saving Cas, but you can go now.

Sam, GO AWAY and take your skank with you! ...but thank you for saving Cas, now leave that job up to Dean, K? thanks.

SKANK DIE!! OK JUST DIE!!

Back to Dean/Cas...how many times did Dean call, Castiel, Cas!! ...and how much trust he has in Cas? When Uriel was giving his orders, he was always looking to Cas. Dean/Cas the new dream team!

Alastair...DUDE YOU ROCK! Demon that tortured Dean for 30 years or not...you ROCK!

Oh and angel wings...pretty!

Next week....'do I know you?'....'save it for the gym' ...gosh I wish I could get my wincest groove back! Damn you Ruby!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just finished watching the episode and...

I loved, loved Castiel. Too bad Anna was back - I don't know what it is about her that makes me dislike her exactly, but she really needs to get off my screen ASAP. I was sort of pissed that Castiel was losing to Uriel and that Anna had to 'swoop in to save him'. I'd much rather have ANYONE else have rescued him. (Except Ruby. It's sad that I used to love her, but this season she really bugs me. I never thought I'd miss KC this much.)

Can't wait for the next episode!
Sierra_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Elite Fan

OMG! What an episode!!!! There's jut so much awesomeness packed into this one episode that I don't know where to begin to express how much I loved it! I'm too lazy to attempt to write them all down again so if anyone's interested there's a condensed version of my crazy thoughts about this episode at my LJ here.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl wonder (View Post)
So if Dean finally throws Sam out of the impala and never looks back, I'd be quite happy.
i just have to comment on this, sorry.

i think the writers are aiming for this to happen... because we're going to have the BESTEST season yet! and it's going to be handed over by no less than a showdown between the bros... which, to me, has been brewing from DAY ONE of SPN --> sibling rivalry, much? fighting over who's the apple of dad's eye? they're all going to culminate in this season. and i say: BRING IT ON!
Old 03-20-2009, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This episode > Real life.

Its has become one of my fave of the season so far. I LOVED IT/ Dean and Cass (HOOOWWW cute that Dean kept calling him that, too! EEEKK) Need to run away together.

The last scene had me bawling my eyes out to the point of losing my breath and almost choking to death, LOLZ. Jensen Ackles OWNS my EFFING heart.

I still don't like Anna, Sorry. She is okay, I dont hate her, just dont like her. STAY away from Dean!

Sam and Ruby? THAT SCENE WAS HAWT. Its all weird with the blood thing, but the sitting on him and calling him Sammy? THUDDERS.

WIN, 110% WIN. Thankies!
Old 03-20-2009, 02:39 PM
New Fan

Lucifer

This serie has ripped my heart out and walk over it. Dean, you really dont have a break, and what awaits you still will be heartbreaking for all of us.
Because i think you two brothers are ment to fight against each other.
Ruby+Sam bad combination - and good for Lucifer- Sam i am afraid
Taid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Holy crap! Was that a good episode or was that a good episode!?!

I totally starting to think that Cass is hot! and Dean oh Dean Jensen was awesome tonight.

I agree. I don't care for Anna either. Don't hate her but don't love her either.

I agree Sam and Ruby were hot but WTF is up with him having to suck her blood? And it's been weeks? How often does he do it?

This series is just totally awesome. It just keeps getting better and better.