Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2009, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Happy SPN day!
Old 03-19-2009, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

HAPPY SPN DAY!

BRING ON DEAN ANGST AND CASTIEL HATING FOR ME!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:02 PM
Absolute Fan

I can't even begin to explain how I feel after watching this episode other than: OMG.

I'll let it sink in and comment more in the morning
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Castiel! Sam and Dean!! Sam telling Dean to “get angry” Angel’s being killed? Dean is his student? Dean randomly disappearing! “Get some doughnuts while your out” random singing? Mentioning John..that was low. Stupid Ruby! Dean is getting really upset! Sam looking good as usual! Dean stabbing him-finally!! Why did they bring Anna back? Hate her! Dean splashing him with Holy Water-awesome! Castiel not liking/trusting/wanting to work with Anna. Dean with the salt was awesome! Poor Dean! Castiel stabbing Alastair and twisting it! Castiel can bleed-who knew? Sam bringing it at the end-in the nick of time! Love Sam using the powers! Sam can kill now?! Dean in the hospital-so sad! Sam by his side. Uriel has been killing the other angels? crazy!! Uriel wants Castiel to join him? Uriel wants to be evil….wants Lucifer free. The fight…crazy! Uriel is dead-finally! Castiel in Dean’s hospital room….telling him about Uriel. Dean really started everything…crazy! Dean righteous? the fate rests with Dean! Dean crying great episode! Next week!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZOMG URIEL -DIES- I LOVED ROBERT WISDOM, I DID. I SHALL MISS HIS AWESOME! ZOMG ANNA. ANNA + CASTIEL = EPIC CUTE LOVE. TRU FRICKING FACTS.

DEAN!!!!!!!! DEAN!!!!!!!!!

SAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! KILLING THEM NOW?! WTF AND I LOVED ALASTAIR IN ALL OF HIS BADASSERY-NESS

oh but at least you still realize you have a damn brother in the hospital and not a demon hoe that's using you. that's a good sign

OH AND THAT DEMON SKANK? WHO THE FRICK SHE THINK SHE IS CALLING SAM, SAMMY. DIE SKANK DIE!

DEANNNNNNNNN OH DEAN!!!!!!!!!! OH MAN JENSEN! I HAVE NO COHERENCY REGARDING THAT FINAL SCENE

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA PROMO HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAH
DEAN & SAM. IN. THAT. CLOTHING. AHAHAHAHAHAHA ILU SHOW.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Holy crap, what a episode! DEAN!!!!!

Ruby.... She's evil, I just know it! DIE ALREADY, PLEASE?!?

I can't wait for next week, OMG! And did Dean think Sam was flirting the elevator?
V-Nessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Loyal Fan

This ep was twisted and made me squirm like no other. The gore - Dean torturing Alastair, Sam drinking Ruby's blood, Anna stabbing that spike through Uriel's neck......eww eww EWWWW!!! I had to look away from the screen more than a few times! But O.....M.....G!.......DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAN!!! D: Dean was the first seal! And now the Apocalypse must end with Dean! That's why they need him, because it begins and ends with DEAN! He broke my friggin heart while in that hospital bed....what he said. :'( And he cried.....AGAIN!! I can't take much more of this!!! This battle, this war............we are never going to have our snarky, lovable, pie-eating Dean back. He's never going to be the same. I know the show has to change and grow and be different. It can't stay like S1 and S2 forever, that would just be boring and redundant. But Jayzuz H. KEERIST what is happening to our boys?! They can't DO this to them and then make it all ok in the end. I just....I just want to sit in the corner and cry for them. DX

PS: The actor who plays Alastair is mutha effin on the MARK! He freaked me the hell out. Kudos to him for making me truly scared of fictional TV demons. *shivers*
Old 03-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Jensen needs an Emmy already.

Okay I'll have a go on my thoughts since I'm too wired to sleep:

So. much. Dean. angst!

LOVED the torture scene with Alastair and Dean.

And looooved the chain of fighters: first Dean vs. Alastair, then Castiel vs. Alastair, then Sam, being a total badass [I don't care, it was pretty hot] finishing Alastair.

Castiel, I LOVE YOU.

Btw, I think I'm in the Dean/Cas BFF club now

I think I saw a little of puppy!Sam...how I've missed you!!! And yes, you better be at your brother's side [I had flashbacks to IMToD] and though it was sad to hear you call your bro "weak" at least it was out of care and concern, rather than spite.

Oh, and Sam...drinking Ruby's blood? Really? And Ruby calling Sam "Sammy"??? NOT COOL. Only Dean gets to!!!!! RAWR.

Uriel. You're a prick. Good riddance. Anna, you may have saved Castiel but there's still something about you that I'm not too fond of.

As for the ending....oh sweet christ. Show has ripped my heart out and walked all over it.

Last edited by beatlette; 03-22-2009 at 10:22 AM
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Passionate Fan

OMJ2!!

Uriel's evil?! I KNEW IT! I loved him but I KNEW something was shady about him! I'm so sad that he's dead though.

Anna. Ew. Thanks for saving Cas and everything but seriously. Can she just please go die already?

Ruby. Ew. Go die. And you do NOT have the right to call Sam Sammy!!!

Sam. YOU ARE A SICK IDIOT!! Really?! I mean I knew you were stupid and that you were using your demon powers but seriously?! Drinking more demon blood?! Disgusting! You're so not redeeming yourself in any effing way. I still hate you.

Castiel! I LOVE YOU! You're freaking amazing!

DEANNNN!! I really have nothing coherent to say about him. I just wanna hug him and never ever let go!

Promo for next week!! AHH! It looks AWESOME! Can't wait!
[Janine]
midnightxsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow! I'm seriously at a loss for words after watching this episode! It was amazing! I started to have my doubts about where this story was headed, especially with the angels...but tonight eased my fears.

Ok..forget it. I've found my words again and I need to get this out!

First of all, Sam has just friggin lost his everlasting mind!! And he's really pissing me off. When he was talking to Ruby and was like, "I need it." I was like... You need sex to feel powerful? WTH?... Then she sliced her arm and he drank her blood?! I don't know which is worse! He's getting way too greedy with these powers and it's going to come and bite him in the butt! Plus, it's only going to cause a huge rift between him and Dean.

Alastair...by far the creepiest Alastair we've seen!! His voice just gives me the shivers!

Dean torturing him....it made me sad b/c Dean didn't want to do it, but dang! Jensen looked really hot!

And here comes Castiel to save Dean!! That angel rocks! I wouldn't mind if he was in every scene!!

Anna...yeah she saved Castiel, but I still don't like her. There's just something off about her.

Uriel....he has also rubbed me the wrong way and tonight, I found out I was right! I just found it so odd that he was the one going to "get orders" from God and coming back to tell Castiel. And when Anna brought up how Castiel knows deep inside that their loving God wouldn't give orders like that. So it popped in my head....Uriel is evil! He's manipulating everyone! And I about jumped out of my seat and started clapping when Castiel figured it out!! I swear, he's my most favorite character on the show next to Dean and Sam!

The fight between Castiel and Uriel was great! I loved the confrontation and I loved how Castiel continued to say he was still a server of the Lord. You tell him, Cas! Then Anna comes in a saves the day, and I'm only grateful to her b/c she saved Cas.

Loved the looks Castiel gave Sam after he killed Alastair. He was seriously thinking Sam is insane!

LOVED the last scene with Dean and Castiel! Does it make anyone else all giddy inside when Dean calls him "Cas"? I just love it! It's like they're best friends! I love how Castiel is still trying to make Dean realize that he's meant for good. He's a good man. A righteous man that deserves to be saved! But Dean just broke my heart! When he said, "I'm not the man either of our fathers wanted me to be." He'll see soon.....he just has to!

Ok...I think I'm done. This was just an amazing episode and I can't wait for next week! Looks like it's gonna be quite funny!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
LuvinJames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

This has to be one of my all time favorite episodes. I don't have time to do a long review right now, but I will have one. Gah, it was just so amazing.
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Master Fan

This episode sort of trampled my brain a little. And so did the promo for next week.

I have to go lay down or something.

Perhaps I'll share my insight in a more eloquent way after I watch the episode a few more times.

*ded*

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

OMFG, my stomach is doing flip flops, I just cant process it, I am literally quizzy from it all, it was gross and exciting, a downer and a lifter, I dont know which way is up or down and the moment, I really cant put into words but I just had to type something so I can stop shaking. Dean being hurt in the middle of all the chaos seriously bites Sam drinking Ruby blood and Uriel yep its official, my brain is fried more later, I must go now
Old 03-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Dean needs to kill that SOB (Ruby) right away...I don't care, I have a gut-bad feeling that she's up to something and that smirk just proved it and she called Sam Sammy?! No effing way! That means Dean will really kill her! She's just evil! I think even if she's a fallen angel or a fallen demon or whatever....she's still up to something really really bad! Alistair was down right CREEPY! The guy that played him was perfect and just downright scary...the torture scene OMG....That was amazing. JENSEN was just hitting all his marks even the end...poor Dean. So if Dean's telling to find someone stronger will that go straight to Sam because he want's it the other way around? So was Jared he hit all his marks too the power that Sam holds now with Ruby's blood....which I never thought of it that way, I should have known that would make him stronger....but that was left as a mystery! But this was an awesome episode I will have to go back and watch it again to actually listen to everything but VERY awesome Jensen & Jared kicked ass!
my lj site http://vamplover85.livejournal.com/
my art site Forever Dreaming
*BonesGirl85* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Oh how wonderful... Anna's back... wouldn't have minded if they had just used a new body like everyone else... Dean the torture master! Wow! The salt down the throat! WOW! "I think there's something stuck in my throat... I think it's my throat!"

... Angels... love your wings...

Umm...
Sam/Ruby... wow! Hot... just amazingly hot! And for then amazingly tender and gentle. The kiss was just amazing and wow! Blood drinking... kinky! but how soft she was with him and the look in his eyes like he has to apologize for doing it...

Wow! Sam is the badass! He can kill now? ohhh! Shiny!

bye bye Alastair... :sad_wave: You were awesome baddy but so was your death scene... the crackle through all of him and his eyes... that actor was AWESOME!

Uriel's bad...

Uriel's dead! yay! Thank you Anna! Never liked that guy! Stuck up SOB...

Castiel, I was having my doubts about you but you owned! You stepped up to the plate and thought for yourself! Go you! Go Anna for telling you she wouldn't give you orders