Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2009, 12:54 AM
Master Fan

I liked it, the book thing was really funny, Steve and Dirk LOL Fabio on the Cover of the first Supernatural book was hilarious OMFG they mentioned Sam and Dean girls lol and slash why is this so popular? I agree with what Dean said. The laundry room was so funny when Dean was reading everything that Sam was going to say and do and why was it so far fetched to Sam for him to end of in bed with Lilith? Its not like here never banged a demon before right?

And now the Sam and Lilith show, her deal to end her wrath is sex, Winchesters and no Angels, but no deal Sam plan failed and was predictable so all the blood drinking, demon sleeping, brother lying did nothing, he still could not bring Lilith down, but too funny prophet chuck was a scared rabbit but Lilith fled.

Not really feeling Zackariah, I do like Chuck he is sincere but really this whole angel prophets and such is going a lil over board.
Old 04-03-2009, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

I saw it and I loved it. I mean, what other show treats it fandom like this? The episode had so much things from us - the fans - that it made it even greater. When they were talking about Dean girls and Sam girls I laughed my head off! And points to Dean about the slash. No offence to anone, but yeah. Brothers..

This became instantly one of my fave episodes from this season. The Winchester Gospel = The Best Kind How do they come up with these kind of things? Prophets, jeez man. I never saw that coming. "You should have seen Luke." But the new angel - Zachariah - I'm really interested about him. He seems like really bad ass angel. The things he said to Dean in the last episode and what he said to Chuck in this one.

Chuck thinking he is God So many little things that made this episode so great. For example, the scene between Dean and Castiel. I was so close to tears, when Dean prays to save his little brother and Castiel cames for him and helps him.

But think about what this all means... Chuck started to write the books when Dean and Sammy were reunited, right? So this is even bigger thing than just the apocalypse - if that is possible. Because Chuck started 2005, so why would he have got prophecy if they weren't important? They were important right from the beginning. So... This thing is getting huge! Never did the boys guess that they would be part of something this big and that someday there would be a holy book about them. ... ... Like I said: huge.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 06:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

I've had a night to think this episode over. I LOVED the fan stuff, so awesome! Chuck being a prophet, kind of awesome. Tofu burger I screamed for joy! Cas helping Dean was super cute, SAM! Uggh Sammy, If Dean hadn't showed up could you really take Lilith on!? Zackariah, I'm not sure about you yet. This new brother business, is freaking me out.
Married: September 14th 2013
Jake & Bella/Caleb & Hanna/Ezra & Aria/Swarek & McNally/Nick & Jess
winchestergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:49 AM
Addicted Fan

I really liked this episode!! The boys´ faces, when the guy at the comic store told them about those books. Priceless!!

Loved the mentionig of "Dean girls" and "Sam girls" and lmao at the wincest part!"that is just sick" *lmao*

Okay, I guessed, that something´s "wrong" with Chuck, but i wouldn´t have thought that he´s a prophet.

I just had to laugh so hard, when Dean ordered a "tofu veggie burger" and his facial impression while ordering!*lol*

One thing, I didn´t get, was, why´s Lilith suddenly possessing a fully grown woman and not a kid like usually?!

Castiel said, he couldn´t help Dean, but he still helped him, but telling him, he should bring Chuck into the motel room, where Lilith is, because he´s proteceted by archangels.

This episode released some things, now we know, that Lilith won´t survive the apocalypse!*yay*

Guh, liked seeing Zachariah again, but I really don´t know, what´s up with him, that i somehow still can´t trust him, that he wants the boys best.*shrugs*

"This books will be known as Winchester Gospel one day" OMG!! AWESOME!!

But guh, hate that we´re having a hiatus now, because the end just makes me want to know more! What did Chuck dream off?What will happen to our boys? According to Chuck´s facial express it´ll be bad thing. :-(

Really loved the connections, the writer´s did with the fans. That´s just awesome!! I doubt any other show, would ever do such an episode!
SPN ROCKS!!
"Brother, I got rehyminated!!!"
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
One thing, I didn´t get, was, why´s Lilith suddenly possessing a fully grown woman and not a kid like usually?!
Well I got a theory; it would have been really sick if Sam was suppose to have sex with a eight-year-old girl. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Lilith did something like that, but probably the writers didn't want to.
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Last night was such a fantastic episode. I love a show that can poke fun of not only itself ("the ghost ship, sorry you had to live through that. That was just bad writing."), but the fans as well. The stuff about the Dean girls, the Sam girls and the slash was the funniest part to me. The looks on their faces about the Win-cest was hilarious.

I really like Chuck. I was kind of disappointed that we didn't get to see the archangel attached to him. And I really want to know what he saw before Zachariah showed up. I know it's going to be intense, I can hardly wait to see what Kripke has in store.
brave princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:26 PM
New Fan

So what i dont understand, as the prophet of the lord is protected bij the ost leathal weapon of heaven, called an arch angel, then how the zahcerias stop him if he would tell it to sam or dean.

As they said, even if Castiel interfeared he would call down the arch on himself. would he not?
Valliant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

My fav part was when Dean started to pray for help with Sam. I like died. I loved the whole eppy, but that was just a great moment. Cas was great. I really just love the Cas/Dean dynamic.

It was so funny at the start when Dean was seeing how there were Dean girls, Sam girls and Sam/Dean girls. Haha. Very funny because its true!

I REALLY wanna know what Chuck saw though! Im dying to find out.

Icon: Cynthia
Kenjigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
My fav part was when Dean started to pray for help with Sam. I like died. I loved the whole eppy, but that was just a great moment. Cas was great. I really just love the Cas/Dean dynamic.
Me too! What a huge step for Dean to pray! I think now that he has found faith, it will make him stronger for the war. ...and Dean/Cas! there is such a strong bond between those two, it's wonderful to watch any scene they're in.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~ (View Post)

oh and Sam, QUIT THINKING DEAN IS BROKEN! You having a lack of faith in Dean is worse then your demon blood slurping addiction!
Isn't he broken? Now I'm confused. He's been feeling so low about the "hell thing" and then the last episode had the angel telling him that he needs to stop whining and be the hunter he should be.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ok who else wants those books to be real! *raises hand*
Married: September 14th 2013
Jake & Bella/Caleb & Hanna/Ezra & Aria/Swarek & McNally/Nick & Jess
winchestergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CountryBumpkin~ (View Post)
oh and Sam, QUIT THINKING DEAN IS BROKEN! You having a lack of faith in Dean is worse then your demon blood slurping addiction!
I do like the conversation between Chuck and Sam in the motel because we get a little more from Sam in regards to his brother. I really do believe he wants to protect his brother and help him since Dean's watched out for him his entire life. It's just that Sam's methods in doing so are not exactly the best.

Or maybe Dean should just wake up and get back to his usual ass kicking!

I watched the episode again this afternoon and I still laugh at all the shoutouts to the fandom, the show itself, and Chuck. lol. And Dean with bandaids!!! I would be just as angry as he was with the broken rear window because I love my car as much as Dean loves the Impala.

I'm excited for the next episode too...I really want to see how they are going to pull it off.

You'll sit alone forever, if you wait for the right time. What are you hoping for?
beatlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnicky (View Post)
Isn't he broken? Now I'm confused. He's been feeling so low about the "hell thing" and then the last episode had the angel telling him that he needs to stop whining and be the hunter he should be.
Never said Dean wasn't broken, Dean has always been broken, I said that Sam's lack of faith in Dean is getting annoying. He doesn't even give Dean a chance anymore, Dean's weak and broken and useless, step aside and let Sam handle everything. Maybe if Sam took two seconds to be there for Dean, to listen to him and not throw everything Dean says back in his face, Maybe Sam could see that he can help fix Dean, Dean doesn't need revenge or protecting, he needs Sam to believe in him again, he needs Sam's support. Sam's just all gung ho about getting revenge, he wants Lilith dead, maybe saving the world in the process, is just icing on the cake.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just got confused with what you wrote when you mentioned that Sam should "quit thinking Dean is broken" because as far as I know, he is broken.

I think Sam isn't just trying to get revenge and not thinking about Dean at all. From what we got at the motel scene, he did think Dean is broken so he's doing everything to try and help Dean not go through another hardship. Thus, this whole Lilith thing. From what I can see, he is protecting Dean, yes, he thinks Dean is broken (because he is, yes).

I don't think 'saving the world in the process' is just the icing on the cake. I think that's actually his plan. Save the whole - save Dean. I know his plans are flawed and are not the best plans, but I think Sam wants Lilith dead to stop the apocalypse. If he stopped it, he saved Dean, and he saved the world.
HappySquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 06:57 AM
Absolute Fan

it was one of the BEST episodes of the season ...
all the references to the fandon, to the writing ... amazing !

I was totally surprised - in a great way !
*Lifesavers#28(Martin/Sam)*Guardian Angel#6(Sydney/Vaughn)*Outlaws#62(Kate/Sawyer)*Jared Padalecki/Sam Winchester Supporter#27*DeanWinchester/Jensen Ackles Supporter#44*Texas Hunters#9(Sam/Dean/J2Supporter)*Mick St.John/Beth Turner Suporter#79*Fallen Angels#36(Sam/Ruby)*JP/GC#6*Traggic Love-Justin/Rebecca shipper*St.Berry Supporter#102*Soulmates LM&JG*SA fan#18*McDanno#34 (Steve/Danny H50 friendship)*Densi Supporter
Dricks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread