Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2009, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

4.14 "Sex and Violence" Episode Discussion

Sex and Violence
Thursday Febuary 5th 2009
The CW

Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) enter a small town in Iowa, where three men have inexplicably beaten their wives to death. The guys realize that behind the murders is a Siren, a creature that can take different forms and desperately needs love and compels people to destroy themselves as a show of devotion.

The Siren eventually puts Sam and Dean under their spell and pits the two brothers against each other in a fight to the death.

Charles Beeson directed the episode written by Cathryn Humphries
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Im excited for this one! only because it's the first episode since november the only spoilers i have seen are pictures!
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so worried about this episode, it can't possibly end well, and just when ASS ( I never noticed the short form or after school special before) gave me hope for Sammy. ...Back to my Sam issues I go.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 02-04-2009, 01:39 AM
Master Fan

Oh crap. Fighting? Uh.. Back to angst. And it probably will be a cliffhanger or something and then we have to wait 3 weeks. Joy to the world!

misbehave.

Mikaela/icon
Ghostfacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 12:27 PM
Addicted Fan

The only light in the upcoming episode is Uncle Bobby coming back!
But it´s so sad, that their going to be so much angst again.
"Brother, I got rehyminated!!!"
TamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Bee, ASS () gave you hope about Sam? The end make me so sad about him

Well, they have fought before. Sam have shot Dean with a rocksalt. And would have shot with a real ammo too, but Dean was smarter.

I like the title
| Icon by MyLastDayWithoutYou |
Pempees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Happy Supernatural day!!

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

OH GREAT. this recap makes me want to choke a bitch..... with brown hair... and black eyes... and then slap some sense into someone who happens to be taller than the empire state building.... but im not be specific, i swear.

killed with a hammer thing for foods (yea whatever i call spatula's flippy thingys) oh that's what it is, a meat tenderizer. but yea they just get more and more inventive don't they? OH SNAP DEAN KNOWS SAM IS LYING. AHAHAHA YES DEAN I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, you go back to pretending to be asleep. (can we see dean in bed more? kthnx) and sam is lying again.. can i slap him now? Sam and Dean defending the wife killer? that's a new cover for them. "dropping plastic in a nudey bar for instance" dean, i really do love you. like so much. "she's a stripper" "dude her name is jasmine" duh, the brothers have the different thoughts in strippers. "fun night .. rough morning" see that's a real answer. lol. it's never a rough night. lol. AHAHAHAHA yeah, that doctor isn't the whatever they are hunting and she is after sam... lmao. and dean is jealous, very very jealous. "dude you totally C-blocked me" yes, how much do i love these brothers? a WHOLE LOT. aww pretty baby. "we are on an actual case involving strippers... finally" we all knew that dean was going to love it so much! ahah look at dean pulling out 'the odyssey' reference! go dean! oh that was just gross showing her real form.... but in a completely awesome way. really the special effect/production unit is f'ing AMAZING on this show. "so hey im a hot stripper, now go bash your mom's/wife's brain in" "ok" *snort* men are so stupid.

AHAHAHA dean <3 tampering with sam's phone! BOBBY <333333333333333333 OMFG FINALLY BOBBY! i have missed you so much. come back more often! please!!! pretty pretty please! the boys need you! and miss uncle bobby! hahaha sam can't even talk about the sex drug... AHAHAHAH running into the ACTUAL FBI. FINALLY! that happened! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOBBY!!!! YES! YES! DOUBLE EFFING YES!! ahaha bobby cooking!! "those idjits" AHAHA damn how many phones does bobby actually has?? LMFAO. bobby have i told you how much i absolutely love you? aww boy touching. "im not doing this for you, im doing it for the girls" "no complaining about the tunes" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no really? THAT GUY? REALLY?! NO REALLY? DEAN! AHAHAHAHAHA are you fricking kidding me? LMFAO. i knew it was going to happen, but seeing it!!!! AWW Dean music trivia! Sam, ignoring a phone call from your brother in order to have sex with a siren, is a very very bad idea, and besides dean has the better lips, that's a well known fact. oh and ive been wondering is sam EVER going to get to have sex with an actual human? first it was the warewolf, than a demon, and now a siren... no wonder sarah never stood a chance. not that he deserves an actual human anymore. but still.

"did you sleep with her" "no" "holy crap you did" ahahahahahaha. "what is with you in banging monsters" AHAHAHAHA. see im not the only one that thought that! really dean working with someone else makes me want to cry a little bit. dean getting into the car with someone else? yep, it is the twilight zone, and nick, the fbi dude is most DEFINITELY the siren, or one of them. YEP. oh dean, you found out just a little bit too late... both boys are stupid in not taking precautions tonight... so either dean is canonnly bi, or he just wants a relationship with a brother that was like the relationship he had before sam went all friggen psycho. "yea, i think your right" HOW DOES JENSEN DO THOSE SMALL LITTLE LINES SO F'ING PERFECTLY! but dean, even though i want to bash sam's head into the wall, doesn't mean you should.

so all dean wanted was just sam being his little brother again.... *sigh* really sam, this BETTER teach you....I MEAN DEAN LET HIS GUARD DOWN AROUND A SIREN BECAUSE HE WANTED THE BROTHER THAT HE LOVES BACK! oh friggen DAMN. is it wrong of me for loving jensen and jared when they are fighting each other? i mean they just play off of each other so friggen well! and this fight? LOT better than the fight in Tall Tales! YES BOBBY! YOU ARE THE FRIGGEN MASTER OF TIMING! OMFG I LOVE YOU BOBBY! YAY FOR BOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!! oh boys are going to have to talk about this one. but who thinks they won't? actually i KNOW they won't, even though i REALLY REALLY hope they do. but yea jensen plays pissed off/tranced dean so AMAZINGLY INCREDIBLE! i flailed and died at the same time.

"soda" "boys are driving ain't ya" ahaha bobby i love you! "you boys going to be okay" "yea fine, yea good" "see you" aww BOBBY! no you need to stay and help the boys talk about their feelings, because you know they won't! so omg, sam actually had sex with a human being? oh wow. yea, they aren't good. not at all. not even CLOSE. =[ oh boys not talking about their feelings. it's going to boil inside them, and then come to a head .... oh im going to guess the season finale?

things we learned this episode? BOBBY IS MADE OF AWESOME. YAY FOR BOBBY. DEAN AND SAM need to be deanandsam again. and they have a crap load of issues to talk about, but the most definitely won't. jensen and jared get more amazing every single episode. but that was a given. so NOT only do we not have a new episode for three weeks but no promo either?
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yet another random classic crazy beginning. Sam and Dean looking good!! Sexy suits! I wouldn’t mind talking to Sam!! “Agent sounds so formal…call me Dean” “Sammy” Mentioning Bobby. Creepy demon looking thing! Dean taking Sam’s phone and calling Ruby-crazy! Bobby! Love them flashing the badges!! Love them giving the guy Bobby’s number…love the apron and the phones! Impala! Love that car! Love Sam all casual with the shirt and tie! That doctor is evil!! How dare Sam fall for her that easy! He should have known! Sam turning into a monster, omg!! I knew it was him!! That guy is evil!! Dean would never, ever kill Sam!!! That guy is creepy! He wants Dean..ew!! The fight was so sad and the conversations!! Bobby coming in with the ax! Great episode!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:23 PM
Loyal Fan

My thots on tonight's epi can be found HERE.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

I don't know why I walked into the episode with the impression that Dean was going to have sex and not Sam...but that is completely besides the point. The episode was really intense and poignant for the Winchester brothers. Probably one of the best so far this season.

And I'm just going to go right to it...

Of course, the fight scene between Sam and Dean while probably not the most conventional method of conflict resolution, was completely needed! All Dean wanted was his little bro back, and that tore my heart. And Sammy, I don't like all the lying that's going on in his corner so it's a bit unsettling...

Dean and Sam needed to get those thoughts off their chest and if it took the Siren to get them to push that first rock in their relationship, then so be it! I'm still torn that there's this crack in their relationship, (and it'll probably still be there after the episode) but I'm an optimist when it comes to their relationship and I honestly think they can repair it. They just need to talk!

But if it comes to the worst, I'll just be expecting a really explosive showdown between Dean and Sam. Nothing more fascinating than a little brother rivarlry. It kills to see them drifting apart...and some of the things Sam said were pretty tough to swallow...but there will be more to this story and I'm looking forward to it.

Jared and Jensen! No words can really describe how incredibly hot and talented they are.

Oh! And I almost forgot to mention Bobby! If it weren't for him those two would've done things they would've regretted for the rest of eternity so they should be kissing his FEET! He was awesome!

Overall a stellar episode. Damn that hiatus!

bethany joy |
lil souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Before I gush, let me vent...GC was listed as a guest star, so every single time the scene changed i cringed and tried to prepare myself for the demon skank! I spent the whole hour feeling sick because she had to pop up sooner or later, especially if she's listed as a guest star and in the 'then' thingy...SHE NEVER DID!...Dear Kripke and company, tell me what I have ever done (aside from having Sam issues) to deserve such cruel torture! I would have enjoyed this episode so much more if I new we didn't have to see her! I mean a phone call? That means you get guest credits now? WTF?! and if it does, then lets keep doing that trend with the demon skank shall we? If all we get is phone calls, keep her around all you want! Ok no don't, phone or not I want her gone!

I wish I had the heart to wincest like i use to, because I would be all over this episode! because seriously?! It's like Kripke made wincest canon! but yeah, eh, still not back to loving wincest again, just yet.

BOBBY! OMG BOBBY HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU, NEVER NEVER NEVER LEAVE AGAIN! EVER! *squishes*

Ok I'm just going to skip most of the episode, cute Dean moments, broken Dean, all he wants is a brother who loves him and can trust, yada yada yada....

THE FIGHT! GO DEAN!! Dean kicked some ass!! Hee!!...Silly Sammy, you think you're all powerful, that you're better, that Dean's holding you back? You're bigger and stronger but Sam sweety, your frail, pathetic, weak brother spent 40 years in hell, getting tortured and torturing, you think he doesn't know how to kick your ass! GO DEAN!! I love that Dean pretty much was going to win that fight! *nods* *G*...and the axe? priceless!

And yay for Sam having marks in the last scene! YAY! usually the boys look perfect after a fight, but Sam looked almost like the old little brother Sammy, *sigh* I miss that Sam so much.

Pop bottles! Do you know how hard those are to find these days?! I loved seeing them.

Oh and! Another YAY to Dean for the whole Sam keeps banging monsters line! DEAN I LOVE YOU!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s

Last edited by Tennessee Whiskey; 02-05-2009 at 09:39 PM
Old 02-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

kjdfhjdfhskdj HOLY HELL I am gonna have to pull myself together before I can post a decent review for this episode. It totally broke my heart. Gah, I have felt it in my gut for weeks now that things were about to get really bad between the boys and now I know it for sure.

I have the sudden urge to listen to Bad Moon Rising.
|LoVe|
TeAm*LP*CoOkIeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Master Fan

OH MAI. My brain has pretty much spontaneously combusted. If there was a smiley for an exploding, disintegrating brain, that would be the one I'd use.

We begin with a meat tenderizer. Oh, I can tell this is gonna end bloody. OH EWW. Yep, I was right.

Aww, sleeping!Dean Arrgh, Sam phoning Ruby. "Do you want me to draw a picture?" I laughed. Still, bad Sam.

Sam and Dean as lawyers. *lawyer kink*

The "She's a stripper?" "Dude, her name is Jasmine." exchange made me laugh so hard, mostly because one of my close friend's real name is Jasmine. I so can't wait for her to watch this episode once I get her addicted to Supernatural.

Strippers - finally! Of course those would be Dean's thoughts.

EW! That thing is so gross. I'll bet that boy wouldn't be killing his poor mama for it if he knew what it really looked like.

Holy kibbles 'n bits, they actually encountered a real FBI agent! I had a feeling they'd be prepared for such a situation with the help of Bobby. LMFAO! I love the visual of Bobby frying food in an apron that says, "Kiss the cook" while conning an FBI agent over the phone. And the wall of labeled telephone lines! That scene was full of pure epic, genius Bobby-love.

Finally somebody who appreciates the Impala as much as Dean! Hooray for Baby-love.

*gasp* So, the siren is the doctor! I knew it!

Sam. *face palm* Why do you do these things? Why do you "bang monsters" incessantly? What did we ever do to you?

AWW. So, all along Dean has wanted his little brother back! He wants his Sammy to open up to him, and talk to him, and joke with him, and be by his side like he used to!

So, finally, they've broken down some walls between them, and gotten something off their chest. I think they still have a long way to go, though.

The fight scene was so intense! Jared and Jensen's fight scenes are always the most interesting. There's so much energy present. They play off each other so well, no matter what they're doing. Still, that was such a close call! I was sure Dean was going to off Sam and I was like, "No!"

AND BOBBY COMES IN THE KNICK OF TIME! I love that man.

Heheh, the boys had to drink soda. Why won't they talk to each other?! I want couple's therapy - NOW.

No promo? Hiatus? EFF. Dead am I.

Icon
SPF40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

I knew that something was up when Sam was all geeky with the doc. Ruby uggh! Leave Sam alone...haven't you hurt him enough! I LOVED that Bobby answered the phone in an APRON and he was cooking sooo cute! All of the phones with fake cop labels brilliant! Monroe was freaking out over the Impala, I def thought he might have been a good guy but ohhh no! Which was kind of disappointing that Dean wouldn't have seen it coming.

*take a deep breath* The fight...deal lord i was yelling and screaming at the tv, and freaking out! Again thank god (or Cas) hehe That Bobby was there or we may have been in trouble.
Married: September 14th 2013
Jake & Bella/Caleb & Hanna/Ezra & Aria/Swarek & McNally/Nick & Jess
winchestergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread