Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

OMG, this episode was so creepy. I watched it last night with my boyfriend. The crazy little girl scared me so much that I forgot that my boyfriend had Alexa and not Siri, so when I asked for the lights to be turned on, Alexa didn't respond.

The episode also reminded me of an X-Files episode, can't remember which episode or season but it was also about a deranged family.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:27 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah it was super creepy

Hope it didn't freak you out too much when the lights didn't come on. That kind of stuff always freaks me out
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

I think the first problem was that I forgot, it's Alexa and not Siri.
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 04:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Yeah that could definitely cause a problem.

I don't really use Siri. I turned it off on my phone. We don't use Alexa either. Those things creep me out.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was not a huge fan of this episode at all, I found it slightly boring. It was like your typical MOTW episode but idk, at this point in the series those seem a bit out of place?

Also it just felt like a knock off of other episodes they have done. Nothing that special about it.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Oooh this one was really creepy. It's interesting how the girl actually turned out to be human and not a ghost and the story of how she came to be like that was horrific. Like Dean said, "humans, man". Like in the Benders episode, this one showed just how evil humans can be. Sometimes even worse than all the demons and other evil they face. Aww Dean trying to make up for his time in Hell. It wasn't his fault when that girl killed the uncle. But I liked how determined he was to save the boy. Didn't like that the dog was killed. Anything/anyone but the dog!! The girl eating the rat in front of the boy was gross too.

Dean admitting that he actually enjoyed torturing souls back in Hell. I guess that's even more why he was so focussed on case after case to help as many innocents in life as possible. But he needs to realise that the good he does right there, in life is all that matters now. Otherwise he'll be forever in purgatory of trying to make up for what he did in Hell and that's not ever going to help him move forward.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top