Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Total Fan

Humm...
Maybe... But I still don't see a reason for all that fuss.
Most shows kill men all the time, at this one women die. I don't see it as such a big deal. And I'm really not being racist or something.
Samwise Gamgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

I prefer it when it's fair. And on SPN it's not, so that's my problem with it.

Last edited by Folie; 02-12-2010 at 07:32 PM
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

i don't mind all the women deaths... i really don't think this show hates women... and that seems to be an unpopular opinion
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
wicked games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 06:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Great action in this episode. Nice shock ending.
miss denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed this episode, especially the interaction between Dean/Victor when Dean and Sam are in the cell. I just loved that Dean was full on protective mode when Victor tried to threaten him and Sam, and I love how Sam just lets Dean handle the situation...it was a nice big brother/little brother moment I thought.

Poor Nancy.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 01:59 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I loved those scenes too Bee I wish we got moments like that between the brothers in every episode.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was a fantastic episode! It reminded of of the zombie one a bit where they were trapped inside. The plan they had to take out the demons was great but I was a tad confused on how easy it was for them? Wouldn't Demons have stronger powers?

Bela turning in the boys was so horrible. I am over her now lol.

I like that the cop finally realized Sam and Dean were the good guys and them working together was so fun. It sucks he and Nancy were killed at the end.

Lillith is creepy. And I like that the SL is getting deeper. However, the "tall one and the hot one" like... wtf. Jared is hot too... bitch.

Ruby almost sacrificed herself to help the boys? That was awesome. They should have listened to her but I am glad they didnt so she isn't dead.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

oof this episode was crazy. Screw Bela for turning in the boys to the cops. She definitely needs to go away now.

The demon in Henriksen killing the sheriff was a bad move as it told Sam and Dean that he was possessed. I'm glad Sam managed to get the demon out of him and that Henriksen finally came around to understanding that demons are real.

Aimee Garcia! It's interesting how she plays a character who goes to church and talks about the devil when she ends up playing god loving Ella Lopez on Lucifer. It truly comes full circle doesn't it!

Ruby was great here, I love how exasperated she was when they told her the colt was stolen. I guess they should have been more careful but it wasn't exactly their fault, Bela is too crafty by half. But even more so, Ruby was willing to sacrifice herself to help Sam and Dean, though it meant also sacrificing someone else in that of Nancy. It was sweet Nancy willing to do it, but Dean was right in that it was wrong to let Nancy go even in order to save 30 people. It sucks that after Dean's plan actually worked and everyone was saved and I liked how Henriksen let them go by saying he'll fabricate their 'deaths' and then Lilith shows up after they left and kills everyone inside. Ruby was right. They should have done it her way. If only damn Bela never stole the colt.
Reply   Post New Thread